KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Bad Batch

The Bad Batch
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

ares834 is online now!

It's like you missed half of my point. I'm well aware of what Disney claimed but their actions and how they've treated canon shows us that it was a lie.

So repeating again and again Disney's stance is "official" pointless. I'm well aware of it. Disagree with me all you want and continue to believe Disney but from what I've seen it's quite clearly a lie (something that was obvious from the starts BTW).

Old Post May 10th, 2021 08:37 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Who’s the silhouette at the end of the episode according to you?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2021 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I've only ever seen three people in the main/canon Star Wars mythos rock a cape, back or side style.

It's either Bail Organa, Fulcrum/Ahsoka or Lando Calrissian. And Rafa/Trace are good guys so they have no reason to lie to the Batch. They also worked with Ahsoka in Clone Wars and Filoni is cutting and pasting old and new canon wherever he wants so it makes sense at least a bit.

I'm more interested in when Wrecker's chip is going to fully activate and make him go crazy.

Last edited by KingD19 on Jun 4th, 2021 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2021 11:27 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

It's most likely Bail going by the clothing but I'd wouldn't be surprised of they threw a curve ball at us and it's someone we'd not expect.

Perhaps a Jedi?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2021 02:30 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Who’s the silhouette at the end of the episode according to you?
Bail or Saw Gerrera, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2021 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

You know that deeply down I’m hoping it’s Vos even thought it doesn’t make any sense

Old Post Jun 6th, 2021 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't see why they'd hide the identity of Bail or Saw because we already know they are involved in the start of the Rebellion.

I mean would anyone really be surprised if it was Bail, Saw, or Ahsoka?

I'm going with a surprise we won't expect

Old Post Jun 6th, 2021 10:40 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the first 6 episodes. a little disappointed so far. that get the point of she/her character omega either.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 08:38 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So turns out it was Rex the sisters were talking to. Makes sense considering we've seen nothing of him since he and Ahsoka went their separate ways, but we know he was alive, well, and without a chip so him continuing to help the fledgling Rebellion is right on track.

I feel like Cid will betray the Batch at some point and they'll end up with the Rebellion proper.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2021 03:43 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wasn't expecting Cad Bane in this...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah it was a cool return

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 05:28 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Wasn't Cad Bane supposed to have died in the original plan before the Clone Wars ended?

Now he is alive and well during the Empire era.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 04:16 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wasn't Cad Bane supposed to have died in the original plan before the Clone Wars ended?

Bane never died. He faked his death, then he got back into the action and screwed with the Jedi several times. The last time we saw him in Clone Wars he'd been arrested. He got free off screen or in a comic I believe and then he turns out to be the guy who trained Boba Fett in the ways of bounty hunting because he owed Jango.

I like the show, but it's starting to get annoying how easily the Bad Batch are beaten, outsmarted, or taken down every single episode. I get it, they're the main characters now so they have to be vulnerable and can't be an unstoppable force of awesome, but Wrecker is basically big man comic relief and forgets how strong and tough he actually is.

Hunter's senses have been dulled so much he can't even tell if people are sneaking up on him or how to track properly. Plus he's awful in a fight. He's gotten his ass handed to him by Bane, Fennec, and anyone who matters. Tech constantly makes mistakes despite being the smartest guy in the series pretty much, and Echo can barely make use of his R2-D2 Socket arm.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 05:16 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74

Obviously not canon.

Him getting outclassed by Fennec was BS though.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 08:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

clone wars used to be film canon, as per george lucas's wish, until disney took it over and decided that its just a cartoon sitcom after all. I was glad that disney put an end to that. no film writer should have to make a year-long career out of watching every SW cartoon, and reading the many SW books "officially approved as canon by george lucas (because reasons), in order to avoid contradictions and plot holes.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jul 17th, 2021 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Tbh the last episodes have been pretty boring, But I’ll keep watching till the end

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 05:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I have to say, I am enjoying the latest episodes, though they are a tad slow. What I really like though, is that we're being shown that the chips didn't make all the clones turn suddenly evil. It made them turn on the Jedi, yes, but look at Howzer and his squad.

The implication is obviously that the clones can't be trusted to be completely loyal to the Empire, but now we're seeing why. Another interesting part is Crosshair, and how this will or won't affect him going forward.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 02:40 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The last two episodes are just Meh.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 06:55 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
clone wars used to be film canon, as per george lucas's wish, until disney took it over and decided that its just a cartoon sitcom after all. I was glad that disney put an end to that. no film writer should have to make a year-long career out of watching every SW cartoon, and reading the many SW books "officially approved as canon by george lucas (because reasons), in order to avoid contradictions and plot holes.

They are actually still film canon.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I have to say, I am enjoying the latest episodes, though they are a tad slow. What I really like though, is that we're being shown that the chips didn't make all the clones turn suddenly evil. It made them turn on the Jedi, yes, but look at Howzer and his squad.

The implication is obviously that the clones can't be trusted to be completely loyal to the Empire, but now we're seeing why. Another interesting part is Crosshair, and how this will or won't affect him going forward.

They must have malfunctioning chips or something. Because most the clones didnt give squad. And remember Cross Hair is betraying his own friends (who obviously arent Jedi). In fact when Wreckers chip activated he also turned on all of them, despite no Jedi being around.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Crosshair's chip was less mutated than the others because he's just an insanely good sniper with great eyesight. He doesn't have super senses or extreme strength or a hyper intelligent brain. And the Imperials increased the power of his chips signal so much that he's completely fine murdering children if the mission calls for it. He's basically in complete control of himself aside from having no morals outside of his mission protocol.

Them going after non-jedi is because they follow orders. Wrecker knew the Imperials were already after the Batch and that they were traitors so when his chip turned on, he already knew to try and take them out.

We've also seen clones ignore their programming like Cut Lawquane who deserted and has a twi'lek family now. He was living as a civilian before Order 66 even happened and he was completely unaffected.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 12:42 PM