KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Kitty Pride

Superboy Prime vs Kitty Pride
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Superboy Prime vs Kitty Pride

She gets the jump on him just after dumping a certain person at the altar.

Who wins?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:45 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The power of the coochie after dumbing a man at the altar is beyond even omnipotent being.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 10:17 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it's an interesting question. at just standard levels, i don't think he'd be able to punch her. i think she would likely phase him into the ground, but that wouldn't do much more than pi$$ him off. he'd break free then have to do some fanfic attack to hit her. could be some sort of energy attack maybe? or maybe his rage fuels a punch that can hit or affect her somehow? not sure tbh, unless he has a feat of hitting someone/something intangible? and not just dimensional walls...

Old Post May 7th, 2021 02:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Didnt she once say she is more susceptible to sonic attack iirc?So maybe SBP can just roar really loud?

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:01 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
it's an interesting question. at just standard levels, i don't think he'd be able to punch her. i think she would likely phase him into the ground, but that wouldn't do much more than pi$$ him off. he'd break free then have to do some fanfic attack to hit her. could be some sort of energy attack maybe? or maybe his rage fuels a punch that can hit or affect her somehow? not sure tbh, unless he has a feat of hitting someone/something intangible? and not just dimensional walls...

He didn't say she starts off phased, though.

Even getting the jump on him doesn't negate the rule of."active powers off", got to be explicit with that stuff.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

But even if she starts off phased, I think he can punch her.

He literally punched his way out of the Phantom Zone. He should have been a Phantom himself.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i assume the spirit of the thread would dictate she starts phased.... and unless there is proof that he has hit someone who is intangible while he's in a physical state, i'm not sure how he would hit her any better than anyone else can. the use of sound is possible i guess. i'm sure there are some ways, i just don't see punching her as being the best way--unless again he has done it and i don't recall it.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Superman's heat vision could hit the zarolatt Weird in his intangible state just fine. And Weird's intangibility was pretty über; he could phase through Dr. Fate's magic for example.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 03:58 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Magnon
Superman's heat vision could hit the zarolatt Weird in his intangible state just fine. And Weird's intangibility was pretty über; he could phase through Dr. Fate's magic for example.

Good point.

John J'onzz seemed to phase through SBP's hv fine though.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:07 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

That’s a good example. But I think manhunters phasing is effective against heat vision. His phasing is different though. I do think there’s is some energy attacks prime could use but I don’t know if there is any actual support for him doing it.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:07 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Good job Bentley laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:12 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He also has his freeze breath.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He also has his freeze breath.

Thatd be even less effective than heat vision. Its just cold breath lol

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:18 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thatd be even less effective than heat vision. Its just cold breath lol

This is n52 Supes against an intangible guy who goes for the heart (Ghost Soldier):
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...9%2B029-007.jpg

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah i think bobby's powers proved effective against kitty though, so maybe it would work, maybe not. hard to say. none of these abilities seem to always work.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:26 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

yeah i think bobby's powers proved effective against kitty though, so maybe it would work, maybe not. hard to say. none of these abilities seem to always work.

Interesting. Remember what issue?

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:33 PM
DarkSaint85

When has she shrugged off cold?

Plus sonics, light still affects her (Super skrull blinded her), and last I saw when she was with Star-Lord, she still needed to breathe...

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:33 PM
cdtm

Plus sonics, light still affects her (Super skrull blinded her), and last I saw when she was with Star-Lord, she still needed to breathe...

She also struggled with ultra dense materials.

And SBP is pretty dense.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:38 PM
SquallX

Why do people think that Prime won’t just remove all the oxygen from the field by A. Using his super speed, or B. Heat up the environment until all the oxygen is gone?

Or since this is Prime, he just destroys the planet and be done with it.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Given the nature of her power its your burden of responsibility to prove that cold affects her.

But Leo seems to think Iceman managed it, but then his temperature manipulation is atomic level so is a lot more intricate than a macro cold breath attack in her nearby vicinity lol

Sonics could effect her and light for sure. She can breathe through solid matter now. Her need to hold her breath whilst phasing was phased out eek!

Old Post May 7th, 2021 04:43 PM