KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?

Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?

Had an ex invite me in a room on this game I play, said I barely spoke to her, was almost a random guy (had been speaking for awhile), then lie to her friends and have them mock me.

Your stories?

It can't be something they figured might hurt you like cheating, it has to be something done intentionally for the sole purpose of hurting you, though if you think them cheating was done for that reason then go ahead and tell your story.

If you wanna roast me go ahead, I just wanted to post this to share my pain lol (this happened today.)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2021 11:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sharing my pain will not get me to join your cause, Sybok. My pain is my own, it fuels me, all that hate may burn me up inside but it keeps me warm at night.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 02:43 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Had an ex invite me in a room on this game I play, said I barely spoke to her, was almost a random guy (had been speaking for awhile), then lie to her friends and have them mock me.

I don't understand what happened here?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 19th, 2021 08:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Godzilla had a stroke and died trying to read that.

Old Post May 19th, 2021 09:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Worst thing an ex did to intentionally hurt you?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't understand what happened here?
Ex and I were on this game I play, she invited me into a room (using the invite button) and lied to her friends to make me out to be some sort of creepy weirdo despite me having clear proof of the contrary on our discord.

I hadn't taken my medication when I wrote this up tho, but regardless it still hurt like a motherfricker.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 03:10 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Chicks are insane, embrace the transwomen.

The crazy you know beats the crazy you will never understand.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 03:26 PM
rudester
Tommy

The day my ex cheated on me, my ex asked me to make the bed. So I made the bed. I had made breakfast and had left knowing I wouldn't be back for two days. Something didnt seem right so I came back later in the night pretending I had mistakenly forgot something.

When I peeked through the window I saw someone else. I could have knocked on the door to catch them both but instead I waited for the other person to leave.

After they left I knocked on the door. Then I took my revenge. smile

Old Post May 29th, 2021 05:06 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

There are some people that bring out the best in you, then there are some people who bring out the worst. Ignoring the signs can mean disaster for a later time.

When someone truly loves you, you feel it and see it in their eyes. They will protect you and respect you enough to be honest. But as time passes those qualities are tested and you have to fight to maintain the relationship, and that means putting a lot of effort and energy to someone you already know.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 05:12 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

If they dont have your best interests then you should walk away. Communication is the biggest sign of how they feel about you. You should be able to call them up at any time to talk. You should be able to borrow their phone if yours is out of battery. You should be able to make decisions together and to share things that seem inconsequential

Old Post May 29th, 2021 05:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Some folks can know the person they're with is pure poison, but stay with them anyway, for some strange reason for certain types of folks just crash and burning a relationship is extremely difficult. luckily society is trending towards losing toxic/abusive people in your life.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 06:34 PM
Jmanghan

Will the way she acted afterwards is literally like she flipped off the nice switch and turned on the toxic one, I had literally never seen her be mean to anyone before that day, she never came off as a liar, or a fake.

Although I highly suspect afterwards that she had been cheating on me, because she posted pics of the guy she was with after. That's likely why she lied.

Old Post May 30th, 2021 06:20 AM