KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Loki (Disney+)

Loki (Disney+)
Started by: FemdomFilmFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FemdomFilmFan

Loki Spoiler Discussion

Just a coupla days to go now.

Any theories about the first episode?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2021 05:09 AM
FemdomFilmFan is currently offline Click here to Send FemdomFilmFan a Private Message Find more posts by FemdomFilmFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The first episode was decent. It sets up a lot.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 02:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FemdomFilmFan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The first episode was decent. It sets up a lot.
Why did ya change the thread title?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 06:55 PM
FemdomFilmFan is currently offline Click here to Send FemdomFilmFan a Private Message Find more posts by FemdomFilmFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

liked the first episode.. sets up things

i think of thank that that was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kang killing those agents in the fire

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2021 12:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It'll probably be a female version of Loki.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2021 04:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

second ep was eal good

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 12:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i've enjoyed his so fr

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 01:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Loki seems to have the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Time Stone

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 05:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

why dont infinity stones work in the tva?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 01:46 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Robtard
Loki seems to have the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Time Stone
A few possibilities here, imo.

a.) Loki snagged the time stone from the drawer, and used it to reverse that building from collapsing.
b.) It was a massive display of Loki's TK(though that would be one hell of an outlier, given that his greatest TK feats thus far are moving the furniture in his prison cell, and summoning a Rumba.)
c.) Loki has placed Sylvie in an illusion of his own, and is "low-key"(cwutididthere!?) in control of the happenings within that illusion.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Again, there are a few possibilities.

a.) The TVA headquarters is situated completely outside of mainstream reality. Thus the stones would be rendered inert when taken to a place that is entirely removed from the reality that spawned them.
b.) When the branch realities those stones came from were 'trimmed'(ie. destroyed/nullified), they ceased to function, because said branches no longer existed.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 30th, 2021 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 02:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

Because the time guardians deemed it

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Galan007

a.) Loki snagged the time stone from the drawer, and used it to reverse that building from collapsing.
b.) It was a massive display of Loki's TK(though that would be one hell of an outlier, given that his greatest TK feats thus far are moving the furniture in his prison cell, and summoning a Rumba.)
c.) Loki has placed Sylvie in an illusion of his own, and is "low-key"(cwutididthere!?) in control of the happenings within that illusion.

Snagging of the stone makes the most sense, as the tower seemed to rebuilt itself, like it was moving backwards in time.

Also would explain how Loki seems to not care all too much that he's facing certain death with the moon he's on being obliterated, as he can always just rewind time a bit.

Also the scene on the train where she wakes up and Loki is drunk. Seemed a bit off.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 06:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah I agree. thumb up

Thoughts on [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Time Keepers being robots? I'm assuming Kang is pulling the TVA strings here, but not sure.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 09:35 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

who were those 3 folks at the end

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 01:51 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alternate/variant versions of Loki. There were actually four:
Thor-Loki
Kid-Loki
Old-Loki
Crocodile-Loki.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 02:06 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The black one with Mjolnir is known as "Boastful Loki", then OG Loki is called Classic Loki as he's based off of Loki's original first issue appearance.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 04:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thanks galan

thanks kingd

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 08:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah I agree. thumb up

Thoughts on [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the Time Keepers being robots? I'm assuming Kang is pulling the TVA strings here, but not sure.

Seems the time stone theory flopped. Loki just went up in power then, unless something changes.

I don't know who is it, it's like a 'Wizard of' Oz twist. Your guess is a solid choice though.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 2nd, 2021 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2021 03:19 AM
DeadpoolXXX

Again, there are a few possibilities.

a.) The TVA headquarters is situated completely outside of mainstream reality. Thus the stones would be rendered inert when taken to a place that is entirely removed from the reality that spawned them.
b.) When the branch realities those stones came from were 'trimmed'(ie. destroyed/nullified), they ceased to function, because said branches no longer existed.
but i thought the stones basically made you god. seems like they should still be functional anywhere in the mcu. not a fan of them being diminished like this. confused

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2021 05:57 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If the MCU Infinity Stones even remotely follow the 'rules' set in place by the comics, then they only function in their native reality/timeline. If removed from that setting, they become inert.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2021 03:15 AM