KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Fallout Game Series

Fallout Game Series
Started by: GnarlyWalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GnarlyWalker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallout Game Series

What's the order of the Fallout games from the Vault Dweller/Lone Wanderer's point of view? Also, is Fallout 76 worth playing? I loved Fallout G.O.T.Y., and the graphics, and I loved the voice acting, too. I hope they release another one similar. Also, does the Institute exist through all of the other games? And the Brotherhood of Steel? I know there's multiple outcomes that can happen, but are they all pretty much the same thing? There's just so much to it to me personally, I'd love to hear someone else's input though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2021 07:32 PM
GnarlyWalker is currently offline Click here to Send GnarlyWalker a Private Message Find more posts by GnarlyWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've only played Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas so I wouldn't know.

You'd probably get more replies if you had actually posted this in videogame forum though.

I've heard nothing but condemnation of Fallout 76 from fans though. I don't plan on ever playing that one. Doubt I'll ever play Fallout 4 either.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 12:29 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theronmad
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only played Fallout 3 and the Fallout Shelter on my smartphone

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 04:56 PM
theronmad is currently offline Click here to Send theronmad a Private Message Find more posts by theronmad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote