KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you been vaxxed for Corona?

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, two shots 14 56.00%
Yes, one shot 2 8.00%
Thinking about it 0 0%
No, I have natural immunity 2 8.00%
No 5 20.00%
F*ck you Robtard stick out tongue 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

Well you have to chuckle because frankly I find the list of possible side effects unreasonably simple.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...pect/after.html

You can look up aspirin and the list of side effects are more clearly laid out and understood. It has almost a page of potential issues per the mayo clinic.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-su...ts/drg-20152665

If someone has doubts, frankly the CDC and Pfizer as an example just seem a bit dishonest.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jul 21st, 2021 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 10:32 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Remember when the vaccines were first rolling out and the only people eligible were the elderly/other people in high risk groups and the wealthy were using their money and influence to cut in line, while the rest of us plebs had to wait our turn?

That's a solid indicator that the vaccines won't murder you.

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 10:51 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2021 11:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Well you have to chuckle because frankly I find the list of possible side effects unreasonably simple.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...pect/after.html

You can look up aspirin and the list of side effects are more clearly laid out and understood. It has almost a page of potential issues per the mayo clinic.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-su...ts/drg-20152665

If someone has doubts, frankly the CDC and Pfizer as an example just seem a bit dishonest.

Many people have either died or experienced severe health problems from getting these covid "vaccines". They aren't laughing I can assure you. Just because the media refuses to talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Many people who have lost loved ones and are silenced when they try to speak about it on social media with their posts being labelled "misinformation" or even "disinfornation" are not laughing either.

Infowars is one of the few places where people can call in and tell about their or their loved ones' experiences with the "vaccines" and I have lost count of how many have callen in to show heartbroken over a family member dying from them. Thank God for Infowars for being one of the few remaining bastions of free speech. But of course you probably think all of those people who called in were "lying" lol.

I stand by what I said, these covid "vaccines" are meant to depopulate the planet along with all of the other ways they are slowly but surely killing us. Now there is this new so-called "Delta variant" that they have just pulled out of their asses and made up to explain away all of the people who have been vaxxed already dying instead of just admitting that it is the vaccines themselves that are killing them. They'll never admit that so they'll just keep twisting the truth by making up new "variants" on the fly to explain away all the death.

Oh, and of course they'll blame it all on all of the anti-vaxxers too. That is their favorite go-to scapegoat. They are f***ing liars and are complicit in mass murder. They are all gonna burn in Hell for what they've done. Actually, they were probably gonna burn in hell anyway since I'm certain they have all rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Savior but they will probably have a special spot there reserved for them that is gonna be worse than the rest of Hell.

Taking these covid "vaccines" is like playing russian roulette. They're far more dangerous than the virus itself or any so-called "variant".

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 25th, 2021 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 12:51 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning

Most people who die from them won't die immediately. It'll usually take up to 3 or 4 years for most people to die from the health problems the "vaccines" will create for them.

It is meant as a soft kill weapon. That way they can hide it better rather than if everyone started dropping dead all at once immediately after getting them. Of course some people will last longer than others though, just depends on the individual.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 25th, 2021 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 01:09 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Star is a retard and his mother was a whore.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 01:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
because reaaons?

See, that's the thing that morons like you just don't get and probably never will. No one has to explain their reasons for not getting a vaccine. Just as no one has to explain their reasons for wanting to own an AR-15 either. It is their right to refuse it if they so choose and they don't have to explain it away to people like you who seem to have a serious problem understanding what the word 'rights' means.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 25th, 2021 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 01:30 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mitch McConnell looks like a turtle!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 01:36 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
See, that's the thing that morons like you just don't get and probably never will. No one has to explain their reasons for not getting a vaccine. Just as no one has to explain their reasons for wanting to own an AR-15 either. It is their right to refuse it if they so choose and they don't have to explain it away to people like you who seem to have a serious problem understanding what the word 'rights' means.

i was talking to imp, since i hope he changes his mind, not you. your life means nothing to me, and you have my permission and blessing to stay unvaccinated and die for your freedumb

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 02:16 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

A woman exercises her so-called "right" to have her defenseless unoborn child murdered.

Bash: *crickets*

A person exercises his or her actual legitimate right to refuse a vaccine.

Bash: "Omg, what's wrong with you?! I want a god**** reason for why you are refusing this vaccine! Explain yourself, dammit! Now!!! mad"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 02:32 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

A good little obedient, brainwashed government slave named Randy called into Owen Shroyer's "War Room" show to attack Shroyer, his boss AJ, and Infowars in general for telling the truth about masks not working. Of course he claimed that everybody at Infowars was lying because he's a brainwashed leftist idiot.

Just fast forward to about the 1:40:00 mark. Shroyer destroyed his ass lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUSlw7wKo&t=6039s

Shroyer did praise Randy for having the balls to call in to his show though which is a very rare thing for leftists to do because most of them are cowards.

Oh yeah, they also talked about vaccines which is why I posted it here instead of starting a new thread.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 25th, 2021 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 03:46 AM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Robtard
Remember when the vaccines were first rolling out and the only people eligible were the elderly/other people in high risk groups and the wealthy were using their money and influence to cut in line, while the rest of us plebs had to wait our turn?

That's a solid indicator that the vaccines won't murder you.

They might kill you, remember there have been people who have died from it, not saying it will kill everyone but saying it could

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 06:29 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump looks like a pig!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 07:08 AM
Darth Thor

Its Trumps fault his retarded supporters are all anti-Vaxx. He got both jabs but kept it pretty quiet.

Going to Infowars for your news though laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 10:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zoey141
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by -Pr- on Jul 29th, 2021 at 11:41 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 11:32 AM
Zoey141 is currently offline Click here to Send Zoey141 a Private Message Find more posts by Zoey141 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve been prescribed codeine for pain relief. Codeine is addictive and fatal if misused. Luckily, I’m not dumb enough and I live in a country that will actually save my life if I end up in such a situation.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 11:42 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Blakemore
I’ve been prescribed codeine for pain relief. Codeine is addictive and fatal if misused. Luckily, I’m not dumb enough and I live in a country that will actually save my life if I end up in such a situation.

I take a codeine tablet regularly for my pain. Sadly, I've been building up a tolerance as of late and it's annoying.

It's great for toothaches though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 12:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Codeine feels good thumb up

I use it whenever I want to, along with great many other pills and stuff.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 01:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Did a significant portion of this thread get deleted? I could have sworn there was more than this, and that Shadowfyre outed himself as a retard as well which I no longer see.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 01:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life is one hell of a drug.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 05:39 AM