KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman exotic strength feats challenge

Superman exotic strength feats challenge
Started by: qwertyuiop1998

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
It was sucking tables in. I'm sure if it just sat there over time, it would probably destroy everything. Wonder how much time that would've taken because that hole isn't as threatening as you're making it. The answer to that question is either of us don't know. We don't know if it can be gripped by anybody and since that hole was weak AF, I feel certain anyone with planetary strength (continent, city level, mountain level) can close the hole. Example, Wonder Woman close a rift in the phantom Zone that Mongul couldn't close (yes, he was hurt by Doomsday) and a Kryptonian couldn't close. The rift was powerful enough to destroy the entire Phantom Zone. Am I suppose to say Hercules can't achieve this either?

https://m.imgur.com/a/t89rE6X

Also, this ft is more impressive than anything you've posted.

Superman flew through a door. What's the issue number?

So what are you trying to argue is this tear was weak due to we dont know how much time it would take to destroy earth and some collateral damage arguments?

Lets ingore the fact Superman needs to act quickly to stop this hole before it could destroy earth
https://ibb.co/SQMs8GS

Lets look at the picture you posted
https://imgur.com/rNlvCyC

how much force did Hercules contribute here? And how much damage did the combined force of Hercules and Thor cause?

Superman 19. And ironically( Or typically in your case) you had the same argument with Galan years ago
Originally posted by Galan007
There's not a door there, bud.

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Aug 1st, 2021 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 02:52 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That hole between Thor and Hercules looks weak; the grass behind Hercules isn't even ruffled.

Carver's collateral damage arguments are great.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 02:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Its really funny Carver trying to use the same old arguments which were rebutted multiple times

I mean
I'm talking about the door Superman flew threw when he was concentrating. Lois guided him via her voice and they came through a door afterwards. I'm asking you the difference between both showings.

There's not a door there, bud.

Lol...I know, it's the same thing that I posted in both scans.

Most times you're wrong... But sometimes you're really wrong.

Mxy's Infinite Planet couldn't be more dissimilar from Marvel's Crossroads, lol. If I were a betting man, I'd say that your only agenda here is trying to 'prove' that Hulk can duplicate Superman's feat... Which would be unbelievably stupid of you.

I recommend you just stop now. This will only end with you looking even worse than you already tend to. thumb up

Lol...no, that's not my agenda because I would've shown Hulk jumping through the portal. I'm trying to figure out the showing you keep bringing up and the difference between both scans I posted. You're not explaining anything though; you're more on the defense like I'm attacking you when I'm not. Superman concentrated and heard exactly where Lois was based off her guiding him. She latch on to him and they go through a portal door.

I'm asking you to tell me if you got something other than what I just said and if so, what did you get from it.

Lol. I like how you try to play the faux-innocent card when everyone can see that you were CLEARLY trying to draw parallels between Hulk and Superman, by way of comparing the Crossroads to Mxy's Infinite Planet... Only now, AFTER I called you on your bullshit, are you trying to backpedal. laughing out loud

Annnnyway...
One more time for the daft among us: Superman, using Lois' voice as a beacon of sorts, shattered through multiple universal boundaries, and broke free of Mxy's game/trap. Simple. If you cannot understand why or how this happened, then I'm sorry, but your ability(of lack thereof) to comprehend various aspects of the plot just isn't my concern. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:07 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That hole between Thor and Hercules looks weak; the grass behind Hercules isn't even ruffled.

Carver's collateral damage arguments are great.

Lol... I think both holes served different purposes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
So what are you trying to argue is this tear was weak due to we dont know how much time it would take to destroy earth and some collateral damage arguments?

Lets ingore the fact Superman needs to act quickly to stop this hole before it could destroy earth
https://ibb.co/SQMs8GS

Lets look at the picture you posted

how much force did Hercules contribute here? And how much damage did the combined force of Hercules and Thor cause?

Superman 19. And ironically( Or typically in your case) you had the same argument with Galan years ago

Yep, the hole appears extremely weak. Some chairs and other pieces of furniture survived it. Am I suppose to ignore this?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Yep, the hole appears extremely weak. Some chairs and other pieces of furniture survived it. Am I suppose to ignore this?

So how much damage did the combined force of Hercules and Thor cause in this scan?

Hmm, Seems no damage at all. I guess Thor and Hercules are extremely weak after all

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Yes.

Collateral damage is preschool type of debating.

@Squall...

I don't think you should look at the attack as a planet exploding attack, look at it as an attack coming from one of the most powerful beings in Marvel who was amped 5 times over when it happened. Imagine judging every attack off of the collateral damage displayed. Trans tiers would be meta to street level

Collateral damage means nothing. Displayed power is what matters. Why do you and Mr. Mind struggle at comprehending things?

What is JL King even talking about? Post a counter or leave the thread. What I said made perfect sense. Collateral damage doesn't equal power output. Anyone who knows anything about comics should know this.

I can keep goingsmile

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 1st, 2021 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Why are you all mentioning collateral damage, though?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:43 PM
DarkSaint85

Because you are?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:54 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Why are you all mentioning collateral damage, though?

Because you are the one who trying to use it to downplay?

Lets get this clear. The comic literally tells you that the tear in space would have destroyed/sucked entire earth if not for Superman closing this tear. Agree?

So how is this tear in space extremely weak/it is nothing when it has the force at planetary level ?

I mean the scans you posted claiming Wonder Woman closed a rift that could destroy the phantom zone?
"If that rift blows, Its gonna kill all of you"
https://imgur.com/a/t89rE6X

Seems like youre the one who actually making something bigger than what it is. erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 05:02 PM
carver9

Gotcha... so it's an earth shattering black hole?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:09 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Gotcha... so it's an earth shattering black hole?

Depends on the interpretation. I would say yes It looks like a black hole( Of course if you want to be more precise, then it is a tear in space) with planetary level power

So like I posted earlier, Which character(s) can accomplish these exotic feats?
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

1 Closing a hole in space that could suck entire earth
2 Resisting and Breaking time stop
3 Breaking a reality warping/erasing
4 Punching through a time loop

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver, this you?

@Squall...

I don't think you should look at the attack as a planet exploding attack, look at it as an attack coming from one of the most powerful beings in Marvel who was amped 5 times over when it happened. Imagine judging every attack off of the collateral damage displayed. Trans tiers would be meta to street level

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:16 PM
h1a8

Beyonder, the most powerful being in Marvel comics...

https://m.imgur.com/a/eqwgA2R

Power between Thor and Hercules punch had enough force to shatter worlds...

https://i.imgur.com/rNlvCyC.jpg

Holds the heavens...

https://m.imgur.com/a/z2SEYTj

Him and Roberto lift a world...

https://m.imgur.com/a/HRF3v1v

Generates enough force to knock the planet off orbit...

https://m.imgur.com/a/D2fekhF

Beyonder weighs 200lb. He wasn't exactly unmovable.

Except they are not strong enough to shatter a planet.

Except Hercules wasn't actually holding anything (plus it was a tall tale, not something that actually happened).

Shared feat that took a long time (also a from alternate future). Weak sauce anyway.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 09:50 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Beyonder weighs 200lb. He wasn't exactly unmovable.

Except they are not strong enough to shatter a planet.

Except Hercules wasn't actually holding anything (plus it was a tall tale, not something that actually happened).

Shared feat that took a long time (also a from alternate future). Weak sauce anyway.

Beyonder has stood in place while being hit by a blast that had enough power to destroy an infinite amount of dimensions. The ft is ridiculous that Herc pulled off.

That's not what the narrator said there. It was specifically said they could shed worlds.

Moving worlds isn't weak sauce, lol.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver, this you?

Are you not the same guy that use Thor getting hit in the back of the head by a Boulder to downplay him?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:03 PM
h1a8

Beyonder has stood in place while being hit by a blast that had enough power to destroy an infinite amount of dimensions. The ft is ridiculous that Herc pulled off.

That's not what the narrator said there. It was specifically said they could shed worlds.

Moving worlds isn't weak sauce, lol.

Yet in that scene he was a 200lb being, nothing more.

Just so you know, blasts don't equal blunt force necessarily. Think of lasers.
Moving worlds after hours, days, etc is weak sauce in comparison to Superman's listed feats. Plus it's alternative future and don't count.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 10:19 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You don't make one bit of sense. Superman is a 200 pound mean, guess I can punch him across a room.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:46 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You can punch a 200 pound human being across a room?

Goddamn.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A tiny room. Extremely tiny.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:21 AM