KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman exotic strength feats challenge

Superman exotic strength feats challenge
Started by: qwertyuiop1998

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

What’s the difference between an “exotic” feat and a non-feat?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:33 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

@Smurph
Can make relatively limited characters have some answers to haxed powers I guess?...And it sounds cool shifty

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:02 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Are you not the same guy that use Thor getting hit in the back of the head by a Boulder to downplay him?

Aren't you the guy who says we don't ignore showings?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:28 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Hercules did better than Superman did while doing Atlas' job. Just putting that out there. They both held up the sky, but Superman was more worn out than Hercules was.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
Hercules did better than Superman did while doing Atlas' job. Just putting that out there. They both held up the sky, but Superman was more worn out than Hercules was.

Just putting out there that Superman held it for longer.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:54 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The affects of the job were evidently harder on Superman though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The affects of the job were evidently harder on Superman though.

Well....I mean, if you do work for three hours, Vs a whole day, yeah, it would be easier.

Not to mention, magic. Superman is kinda weak to that, which makes it more impressive.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:01 AM
Stoic
Avenger

He began feeling the effects immediately though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:15 AM
DarkSaint85

As it's magic. If you paid attention, you'd have noticed I mentioned this.

Which makes it more impressive for Superman, and not exactly apples to oranges.

What next, you use a showing of Superman whilst he's next to Kryptonite and argue Batman is stronger? Lol.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:24 AM
carver9

So he can't hold magic? Thor stomps his face off.

Also, Superman mentioned the weight, not the magic...

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...90906-image.jpg

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So which is it? Is magic one of Superman's weaknesses or no?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You don't make one bit of sense. Superman is a 200 pound mean, guess I can punch him across a room.
Originally posted by Galan007
You can punch a 200 pound human being across a room?

Goddamn.
A tiny room. Extremely tiny.

LMAO

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 01:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

I dont know why the heavens lifting feat was brought up here. Like I said before this feat is completely irrelevant to OP's feats

And Im asking who can replicate OP's feats. So either 'hey, I think character X can do these, here are the scans' or 'No, I dont think character X can do this'

This isnt a Superman VS Thor or Hercules or whoever thread

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:00 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman held it up for a day, Hercules for 3 hours. But there are some problems.
1. It was just a tale told by Hercules. Hes known for his tall tales.
2. If Hercules would have let go then nothing would have happened. I can outstretch my arms and claim to be lifting the heavens.
3. Superman's feat wasn't a function of the weight of the sky but a function of his strength. In other words, the weight varies in each lifter as Atlas was stating.

From 1 and 2 Hercules didn't lift anything really.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:59 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

You don't make one bit of sense. Superman is a 200 pound mean, guess I can punch him across a room.
You are not that strong.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:00 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by h1a8
Superman held it up for a day, Hercules for 3 hours. But there are some problems.
1. It was just a tale told by Hercules. Hes known for his tall tales.
2. If Hercules would have let go then nothing would have happened. I can outstretch my arms and claim to be lifting the heavens.
3. Superman's feat wasn't a function of the weight of the sky but a function of his strength. In other words, the weight varies in each lifter as Atlas was stating.

From 1 and 2 Hercules didn't lift anything really.

Do you have any citations that state that Hercules was day dreaming, or telling a lie about replacing Atlas?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:05 PM
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
You are not that strong.

I can punch a 200 pound man off his ft. Can I do the same to Superman? Yes or no?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I can punch a 200 pound man off his ft. Can I do the same to Superman? Yes or no?

Not if he is using his powers to resist the punch, and because of his innate durability, you'd just end up breaking your knuckles. Superman like many other fictitious characters, defy physical laws. The Beyonder does as well.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:11 PM
DarkSaint85

What if you couldn't budge him in a tug of war?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:13 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What if you couldn't budge him in a tug of war?

That would mean that Carver weighed less than the 200 lb person on the other end of the rope.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:17 PM