KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman exotic strength feats challenge

Superman exotic strength feats challenge
Started by: qwertyuiop1998

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magnon
If Thor and Superman bump into each other, both unprepared, Superman falls over while Thor barely registers the collision. On the other hand, when Superman is prepared, even an amped savage Hulk cannot budge him (Superman immune to punches confirmed?).

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)
Clark falling over isn't Superman falling over.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 11:24 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Juntai
Clark falling over isn't Superman falling over.
Lol. Don't leave out that Superman had to start blocking Hulks blows and hulk was about to get strong enough to put Superman on his rear.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 12:10 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ thumb up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 12:30 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's perfectly possible to push/pull weights higher than your own bodyweight.

And that's IRL, I'm not even talking about comic physics where a 200lb man can shatter a planet by jumping off it, or whatever.

Conversely, weight alone does not denote strength.
http://www.oes.com.qa/jb/201504/a_M...Lee_Prime_.html

someone quoted a post I made here long ago when I was going through my "astner" phase. Astner/h1/Magnon would be proud! Glad I stopped with that shit.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 12:44 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Don't leave out that Superman had to start blocking Hulks blows and hulk was about to get strong enough to put Superman on his rear.
Superman can be moved by someone sufficiently strong enough, sure.

But that has nothing to do with my point. Clark is a clumsy goof. It's his character.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:08 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
http://www.oes.com.qa/jb/201504/a_M...Lee_Prime_.html

someone quoted a post I made here long ago when I was going through my "astner" phase. Astner/h1/Magnon would be proud! Glad I stopped with that shit.
Tyson would beat the **** out of Bruce. I love Bruce Lee. I have his flicks on dvd and bluray still, and my copy of the Tao off Jeet Kune Do sitting on a book shelf in my weight room. But he's not beating Tyson.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 05:12 AM
Magnon

Originally posted by JBL

Superman didn't have to start blocking Hulk's blows. Hulk was not about to get strong enough to put Superman on his rear. Superman just noticed Doom's device that was amping Hulk, so he changed his plans and took action to destroy it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 06:58 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Magnon
Superman didn't have to start blocking Hulk's blows. Hulk was not about to get strong enough to put Superman on his rear. Superman just noticed Doom's device that was amping Hulk, so he changed his plans and took action to destroy it.
Put up the scan and let's see.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 07:35 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by JBL
lmao scans that show Superman had to start blocking? He was tanking the blows until he noticed the device that was making hull angrier than he’s ever been.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:16 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Putting his arm up to block hulk's blow is right in your face if you look at the whole scan instead of drooling over Superman's image in that scan.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:57 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Juntai
Superman can be moved by someone sufficiently strong enough, sure.

But that has nothing to do with my point. Clark is a clumsy goof. It's his character.

Interesting how this was ignored, and instead we get taken down a completely different route.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 09:00 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Interesting how this was ignored, and instead we get taken down a completely different route.
If you knew the Clark Kent character, you would know that it's an act of him being clumsy for obvious reasons. Smh

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 09:06 AM
DarkSaint85

So you are in agreement, good

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 09:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by JBL
Putting his arm up to block hulk's blow is right in your face if you look at the whole scan instead of drooling over Superman's image in that scan.
where’s the scan?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 12:11 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It really doesn't matter. In the same book, Hulk knocked Superman TF out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 12:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by carver9
It really doesn't matter. In the same book, Hulk knocked Superman TF out.
it was a lucky cheap shot that didn’t do anything just made a 225lb guy airborne.
Who won though?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 03:00 PM