KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"

Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

Whats the problem here again, vaccines? When you joined the military they made you get certain vaccines/treatments before you could travel......we make kids get certain vaccines before they go to school.

You need to a drivers license to drive, insurance to own a car and drive legally......etc etc are your papers in order with everything you own?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 05:34 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conservatives…

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 06:15 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Whats the problem here again, vaccines? When you joined the military they made you get certain vaccines/treatments before you could travel......we make kids get certain vaccines before they go to school.

You need to a drivers license to drive, insurance to own a car and drive legally......etc etc are your papers in order with everything you own?

Jesus Christ, dude.... I thought you were one of those here who got it but I guess not. It is about the fact that they are trying to force them onto people against their will. I am not anti-vaxx. I am pro-free will. I have every right to refuse any vaccine and I don't have to give a reason for it. I think if people wanna take this or any other vaccine then that's fine. I just don't want it forced on me or anyone else.

Yeah, we were forced to take a bunch of shots in boot camp but I didn't know when I first joined military that it was going to be a requirement or else I may not have joined. When you join the military it is a given that you'll have to give up some of your rights but I didn't know that was going be one of them.

And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if "Gulf War Syndrome" was actually caused by those vaccines.

Besides, those shots we had to take in boot camp are not the same as these experimental covid vaccines. Yeah, I don't like vaccines in general but I'm even more suspicious of these covid ones than say something like a typical flu shot (which I haven't had in decades).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:02 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Jesus Christ, dude.... I thought you were one of those here who got it but I guess not. It is about the fact that they are trying to force them onto people against their will. I am not anti-vaxx. I am pro-free will. I have every right to refuse any vaccine and I don't have to give a reason for it. I think if people wanna take this or any other vaccine then that's fine. I just don't want it forced on me or anyone else.

Yeah, we were forced to take a bunch of shots in boot camp but I didn't know when I first joined military that it was going to be a requirement or else I may not have joined. When you join the military it is a given that you'll have to give up some of your rights but I didn't know that was going be one of them.

And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if "Gulf War Syndrome" was actually caused by those vaccines.

Besides, those shots we had to take in boot camp are not the same as these experimental covid vaccines. Yeah, I don't like vaccines in general but I'm even more suspicious of these covid ones than say something like a typical flu shot (which I haven't had in decades).
Why do you hate yor country so much?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:21 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

...and more importantly: if you hate it here so much, why not gtfo?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:

Oh, I get it. Sometimes you just gotta do it, I'm a head of household and I wouldn't put my income at risk or my family easy motivators for me but if you don't have that than you do you. I'm just not buying the nazi piece just like I didn't buy it when the left was trying to pitch it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:33 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...and more importantly: if you hate it here so much, why not gtfo?
Absolutely. He hates democracy and cucks for his supreme leader.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:35 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I get it. Sometimes you just gotta do it, I'm a head of household and I wouldn't put my income at risk or my family easy motivators for me but if you don't have that than you do you. I'm just not buying the nazi piece just like I didn't buy it when the left was trying to pitch it.
When did the left undermine an election, promote misinformation so people died in a pandemic. Storm the capital and try and lynch elected officials etc, all over a few weeks?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:37 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
When did the left undermine an election, promote misinformation so people died in a pandemic. Storm the capital and try and lynch elected officials etc, all over a few weeks?

Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 08:41 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hill dawg conceded the election the next day, despite loonies calling for a recount. I can’t say the same for tronald dump.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 11:31 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Happy Dance

wow you sure proved him wrong there. i'm waiting for whirly to do the right thing and concede.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 11:55 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You might be a moron if you believe asking people to show proof vaccinations against a deadly virus is the same as Nazi Germany.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Newjak
You might be a moron if you believe asking people to show proof vaccinations against a deadly virus is the same as Nazi Germany.

I've seen people liken it to Apartheid in South Africa too. Utter lunacy.

I mean, I don't like what the government is doing in most places either, but people have to be sensible. You can argue that the vaccines aren't perfect. You can argue that AZ dropped the ball. That's fine. But even if you don't want to get the AZ vaccine, there are other options.

At this point, getting a vaccine is the decent, responsible thing to do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Being against forced vaccinations or this particular vaccination does not make you anti-vax.

That characterization is stupid.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:24 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I... wasn't claiming it did, so I'm going to guess you were addressing someone else.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Blakemore
Hill dawg conceded the election the next day, despite loonies calling for a recount. I can’t say the same for tronald dump.

And then spent the next 4 years calling Trump "illegitimate".

So she conceded is name only.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:34 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
And then spent the next 4 years calling Trump "illegitimate".

So she conceded is name only.
Hillary Clinton didn’t do such thing, Trump is.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

Al Gore is still the real President.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:59 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by you get thorns
Al Gore is still the real President.
As odd as it was that as president of the senate, he still followed legal procedures despite them not being in his interest. It’s a weird feeling of respect and disrespect at the same time, IMO. Given the presidency of Dubya, it looks like a mistake, but at least he followed the law and made some shit films.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image) @ Trumpers making this into a Nazi Germany comparison.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote