KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » They want to arrest and jail all the unvaccinated!

They want to arrest and jail all the unvaccinated!
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yup. They are not and never have been the resistance. Butthurt Hillary Clinton supporters stole that title from Infowars after Hillary lost in 2016.

For many years before democrats started calling themselves "the resistance" Infowars has been using the slogan "If you are receiving this transmission, you are the resistance."

Don't Democrats also call Republicans "anti-establishment"?

How can someone be "the resistance" when they're the establishment? laughing out loud

That's like saying The Spanish were rebels against Guy Fawkes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fake news thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard stating the obvious.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:15 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Fake news thread

Was actually a pretty funny video.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They shouldn’t be jailed. But what is likely to happen in the next few months is when the vaccines are fully approved by the fda that will allow health insurance companies to enact policies making the unvaccinated pay more for health insurance or not offering them insurance at all. This along with things like airlines not allowing people on board without proof of vaccination and what not will create a pretty hostile environment for those refusing vaccination. And that’s fine. It’s their choice not to get vaccinated and choices have consequences.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
They shouldn’t be jailed. But what is likely to happen in the next few months is when the vaccines are fully approved by the fda that will allow health insurance companies to enact policies making the unvaccinated pay more for health insurance or not offering them insurance at all. This along with things like airlines not allowing people on board without proof of vaccination and what not will create a pretty hostile environment for those refusing vaccination. And that’s fine. It’s their choice not to get vaccinated and choices have consequences.

Depends on how many we're talking about.

The whole point of Obamacare was to get EVERYONE insured. I wouldn't say leaving almost half the population uninsured due to stubbornness is a good thing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Well Obamacare was made prior to covid. They’d probably have to amend it to protect those who don’t want to be vaccinated. Which I don’t think they’ll do.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

But you’re right they probably won’t be able to flat out deny coverage. But they may charge those who are unvaccinated a lot more for insurance. Or not cover hospital bills incurred from a covid illness if the person didn’t get vaccinated.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 06:11 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Dude, you're a fascist piece of shit. Just admit it.
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 07:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, rhey do. And many of those who have chosen to take these so-called "vaccines" will begin to suffer all kinds of health problems in the future probably within a few years at most from their ill-conceived choices to become guinea pigs for the state and big pharma. Many and I do mean MANY already have.. As I've said before, the most highly vaccinated countries have the most sick people. That is not a coincidence..

And no, I'm sorry but it is not okay to make people take a vaccine against their will or suffer by being blocked from participating in society. That is authoritarian bs. Again, this is America, ffs. Keep that kind of shit in totalitarian countries like North Korea. This is not Nazi Germany where they had a bunch of brownshirts running around saying "your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!"

Not only does it violate our personal medical rights (people's medical records are kept private for a damn good reason) but it also violates many people's religion. It is about as anti-American as you can get.

If anything I think those who think the unvaccinated should be locked up or that they should be ostracized from society are the ones who should be demonized. Like you said, choices have consequences.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 07:38 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Don't Democrats also call Republicans "anti-establishment"?

How can someone be "the resistance" when they're the establishment? laughing out loud

That's like saying The Spanish were rebels against Guy Fawkes.

Yeah, it's backward ass shit. But then, logic has never been democrats' and leftists' strong suit. Dividing people by engaging in identity politics bs is.... oh, and of course killing the innocent and defenseless unborn.

You don't have to de a democrat to be part of the establishment though. Many RINOs are part of it as well. Like the backstabbing Liz Cheney, for instance.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 07:46 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many of my fundamentalist brethren think these "vaccines" or rather the implantable microchip that will eventually be rolled out for those that have chosen to take these shots is the mark of the beast described in the Bible. I haven't quite gotten there yet but I am highly suspicious that it might be true.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 07:54 PM
BackFire

Indeed, rhey do. And many of those who have chosen to take these so-called "vaccines" will begin to suffer all kinds of health problems in the future probably within a few years at most from their ill-conceived choices to become guinea pigs for the state and big pharma. Many and I do mean MANY already have.. As I've said before, the most highly vaccinated countries have the most sick people. That is not a coincidence..

And no, I'm sorry but it is not okay to make people take a vaccine against their will or suffer by being blocked from participating in society. That is authoritarian bs. Again, this is America, ffs. Keep that kind of shit in totalitarian countries like North Korea. This is not Nazi Germany where they had a bunch of brownshirts running around saying "your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!"

Not only does it violate our personal medical rights (people's medical records are kept private for a damn good reason) but it also violates many people's religion. It is about as anti-American as you can get.

If anything I think those who think the unvaccinated should be locked up or that they should be ostracized from society are the ones who should be demonized. Like you said, choices have consequences.

They wouldn’t be blocked from society. It would be private companies deciding who they want to serve. It would be airlines deciding not to allow unvaccinated people on their planes. It would be insurance companies charging unvaccinated people more or not covering covid treatments. It would be individual bars and restaurants not allowing unvaccinated people to dine there.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 09:08 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many of my fundamentalist brethren think these "vaccines" or rather the implantable microchip that will eventually be rolled out for those that have chosen to take these shots is the mark of the beast described in the Bible. I haven't quite gotten there yet but I am highly suspicious that it might be true.

Isn't it suspicious how Whirly just happens to have a peanut gallery of trained seals ready to jump for the sardines he throws.

Almost as if they are of, shall we say, one mind? Literally in each others head?

I wonder if Whirly even exists. Maybe the truth is Bashar Teg really does live in Jersey, and is a Saudi terrorist with a pile of fake accounts and mountains of propaganda to disseminate.

I'm onto you!

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 09:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't it suspicious how Whirly just happens to have a peanut gallery of trained seals ready to jump for the sardines he throws.

Almost as if they are of, shall we say, one mind? Literally in each others head?

I wonder if Whirly even exists. Maybe the truth is Bashar Teg really does live in Jersey, and is a Saudi terrorist with a pile of fake accounts and mountains of propaganda to disseminate.

I'm onto you!

laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Fake news thread

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Klaw
Reddit, Twitter, and KMC.

All Left Wing sites that are part of "The Resistance".

All claim to be for freedom and less Government intervention.

You go on there for a few minutes and see they're all for Government control and less freedom (see lockdowns and forced vaccinations).

"I'm socially progressive- I support personal freedoms"

"So you think speeding should be decriminalized"

"No"

"Heh... So much for personal freedom..."

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:19 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
"I'm socially progressive- I support personal freedoms"

"So you think speeding should be decriminalized"

"Yes"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 11:43 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah libertarians actually believe in no driving laws.

Its fine. Those pure freedom loving pure capitalist lovers should have no issue with individual companies themselves deciding to only serve the fully vaccinated.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 02:55 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

They wouldn’t be blocked from society. It would be private companies deciding who they want to serve. It would be airlines deciding not to allow unvaccinated people on their planes. It would be insurance companies charging unvaccinated people more or not covering covid treatments. It would be individual bars and restaurants not allowing unvaccinated people to dine there.

I thought conservatives loved the free market...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 03:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote