KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftist flips off Alex Jones; instantly regrets it.

Leftist flips off Alex Jones; instantly regrets it.
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, Alex is an informed individual unlike you and all other brainwashed leftists.

He doesn't play video games lol. He actually doesn't like them. That's one of the few things I disagree with him on.
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 04:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

Andrew Neil exposed Alex Jones mental health issues laughing out loud

Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you know I'm fat, Sherlock? You've never seen me.

Yeah, I'm 50... so what? LOL if you think that's an insult.
you are fat though, aren’t you?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
you are fat though, aren’t you?

I'm not skinny but I wouldn't call myself fat either.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:00 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not skinny but I wouldn't call myself fat either.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Troll, troll, troll,pooty.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fat, old nob head.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:17 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Guys, fat shaming eThneoLgrRnae. :/

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves.
old gymmy mask wearing nob head.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:34 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, apologies Ethneo. I didn't fat shame you but I did state my suspicion you enjoy abuse online.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 05:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I walk in with it, but only lasts for my warm up. After that Cant wear it whilst working out.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 06:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
True, apologies Ethneo. I didn't fat shame you but I did state my suspicion you enjoy abuse online.

That's a fair suspicion, considering

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 06:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

please stop bashing ethneo for being a fatass, and also please stop slvt-shaming his whore mother. she's just trying to make a living

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 07:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Fat, old nob head.

Limey, cuck drunkard.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 07:19 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Limey, cuck drunkard.
You love all this etheo, it makes your allegedly oversized Yfronts crusty... admit it, we won't think less of you. wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

eThneoLgrRnae being a real-life masochist makes perfect sense if you take in his behavior.

I find it weird, tbh. But no judgments here, pal.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 08:04 PM
Adam_PoE

Alex Jones has ***** **** and a gunt. It must be all of the soy they found in his Alex Jones brand male supplements.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 08:22 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Given his weight issue, it really is idiotic of ethneo to refuse a Covid jab.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 09:57 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Given his weight issue, it really is idiotic of ethneo to refuse a Covid jab.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 10:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I walk in with it, but only lasts for my warm up. After that Cant wear it whilst working out.

Do you think the UK will go back to masks mandates soon? So sensible vaccinated people like you can also protect the senseless boobs from themselves.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2021 10:06 PM