KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alex Jones owned twice in one video. The one when he gets the coffee over him!

Alex Jones owned twice in one video. The one when he gets the coffee over him!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones owned twice in one video. The one when he gets the coffee over him!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-a7901101.htmlclassic video, no wonder he gives it large to kids.

laughing out loud Funnier than Tommy and the Milkshakes.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. The video of that douchebag who threw that coffee on him was like, I don't know four or five years ago maybe? LOL. What you think that proves, pooty? Being a douche and throwing coffee on someone is "owning" them? LOL. Ok.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:18 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. The video of that douchebag who threw that coffee on him was like, I don't know four or five years ago maybe? LOL. What you think that proves, pooty? Being a douche and throwing coffee on someone is "owning" them? LOL. Ok.
He shits his pants... funny stuff.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

What a complete moron.

Have to be retarded to be a fan of his.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
What a complete moron.

Have to be retarded to be a fan of his.
Agreed thumb up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 08:39 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still have mixed feelings of Jones, out of context, some of his sound bites sound inspiring. It’s just when you consider some of the bat shit insane stuff he spouts without doing actual research or investigations or just acting like a dumbass on the street and then trying to justify it later is what really puts me off.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 09:21 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

The guy with glasses looked like a ****ing idiot.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 11:30 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
The guy with glasses looked like a ****ing idiot.
he does, but he still owned Jones laughing out loud

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 11:32 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Suuuuuuurrrrre he did, blakey.

Sure he did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 11:56 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not hard to own a moron.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 03:02 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Blakemore
he does, but he still owned Jones laughing out loud

Nah.

Jones was the bigger man.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:27 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, he was, because he exercised restraint which I would've never been able to do in that situation.

I would've without hesitation squashed that coffee throwing punk like the little bug he is.

Fortunately for him, Alex was able to control his temper.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 12:49 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed, he was, because he exercised restraint which I would've never been able to do in that situation.

I would've without hesitation squashed that coffee throwing punk like the little bug he is.

Fortunately for him, Alex was able to control his temper.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 5th, 2021 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:56 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah Jones was the one harassing him. Restraint my ass.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 01:57 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Does he still not have custody of his kid? What a dipshit.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 04:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocketPocket
Restricted

Account Restricted

What pisses me off the most is how the neighbors try and instantly capitalize on every micro-nuance of a slip in the inflection of my voice or a nonthreatening rude note when I relapse on alcohol and suddenly plenty of dudes with the asymmetric advantage in lethal weapons tech will knock on my 🚪 as opposed to Keira Knightley !? Just because they're jealous I get the 🏠, I earned that shit

The fuk is wrong with "Murika"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2021 04:57 AM
RocketPocket is currently offline Click here to Send RocketPocket a Private Message Find more posts by RocketPocket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote