KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Whack an Atheist series

Whack an Atheist series
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Atheists have zero real basis for morality.

And yet the atheists here seem to be far more moral people than Ethneo.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 09:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

^

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2021 04:33 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah, it's just basic, common sense. All it says about someone who thinks that is that they are smart enough to recognize the reality of it.

Atheists have zero real basis for morality. There are no absolutes in their worldview. Everything is subjective to them.

They have to borrow/steal concepts from believers/the Bible in order to make moral arguments for anything.. thumb up thumb up

Sorry if that fact triggers atheists here but it's the truth.

Human compassion is likely innate on some level, why we can see very young children express it while having no concept of forever torture after death, as is a sense of not doing something harmful to others you would not want done to yourself.

You realize humanity existed before the bible was written and that their were many other civilizations with morals that predate Judaism and Christianity.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2021 04:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although I was christened, neither of my parents believed in god or religion and almost everyone I’ve encountered feels the same way.

It’s hilarious reading methneo babble on about how we’re the ones having to borrow from the Bible when the only times I read the Bible is to laugh at it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2021 05:02 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is Hovind's latest Whack an Atheist video:

https://youtu.be/oEaH1V4sC30

In that one he whacks Richard Dawkins and Larry Nelson (who calls himself "Aron Ra the sun god" lol) and the unscientific nonsense of "billions of years".

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 8th, 2021 at 08:28 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:25 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

In that one he whacks Richard Dawkins and Larry Nelson (who calls himself "Aron Ra the sun god" lol) and the unscientific nonsense of "billions of years".

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:33 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tried watching it but it’s too much jibber jabber.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:48 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh oh... looks like the Darwinites are triggered once again lol. laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:55 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So brainwashed laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 11:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Aren't you Muslim?

You're brainwashed as well.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 01:22 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Klaw
Aren't you Muslim?

You're brainwashed as well.

Am I going around “debunking” science as a conspiracy ?

To each their own, but there is difference between taking a leap of faith and being a blind follower of whatever your church or mosque tells you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 01:59 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Am I going around “debunking” science as a conspiracy ?

To each their own, but there is difference between taking a leap of faith and being a blind follower of whatever your church or mosque tells you.

So you agree that the age of the Earth is billions of years old and with evolution?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:00 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

Neither one of those are true.

People who believe in billions of years and darwinism are the brainwashed ones. thumb up thumb up

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 8th, 2021 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:03 PM
Darth Thor

So you agree that the age of the Earth is billions of years old and with evolution?

Have no reason to doubt scientists on the possible age of the Earth/Universe.

I dont believe Man evolved from another species. Doesnt mean the entire concept of evolution is trash either.

But Again whatever I believe is irrelevant. The issue is being so arrogant in your beliefs that you are stringing to conspiracy theories to “debunk” science. Thats not going to convince anyone that the Bible or Quran is the Word of God.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:11 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

What's the reason to doubt Scientists about Man evolving from other species when you don't do the same for the age of the Earth and Universe?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:15 PM
Darth Thor

What's the reason to doubt Scientists about Man evolving from other species when you don't do the same for the age of the Earth and Universe?

Quran doesnt state the age of the Earth or Universe.

I believe Adam and Eve were the first two people and dont see how that could be compatible with evolution. Doesnt mean I trash on science which does its best to explain the origin of man and the Universe, but is itself always evolving.

Also it never never made sense to me how we have Apes today and we have Men today, but we dont have the interim species. And neither does evolution explain the origin of life when even a single cell is so damn complex.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:22 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

So would you think the age of the Earth is different if the Quran said so?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 02:51 PM
Darth Thor

So would you think the age of the Earth is different if the Quran said so?

I guess so. Would probably raise doubts in me though. Either on the authenticity of the Quran's preservation or the Quran itself. But the way science evolves over time, I wouldn't base my religous beliefs solely on current science either.

As it is though I'm secure enough in my beliefs without needing to preach conspiracies to "debunk" science.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 03:09 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Quran doesnt state the age of the Earth or Universe.

I believe Adam and Eve were the first two people and dont see how that could be compatible with evolution. Doesnt mean I trash on science which does its best to explain the origin of man and the Universe, but is itself always evolving.

Also it never never made sense to me how we have Apes today and we have Men today, but we dont have the interim species. And neither does evolution explain the origin of life when even a single cell is so damn complex.
it does, and men are apes.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 08:50 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Blakemore
it does

How does it explain the origin of life ?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 09:58 PM