KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The right wing incel does something thread.

The right wing incel does something thread.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Klaw
Sigma Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right?

Ideology isn't immutable.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:03 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

But funny how DT wants to bring up Muslims, those poor Muslims laughing

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:08 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah lol.

They are such sweet, poor little innocent victims who have never, ever done any wrong, aren't they? laughing out loud

"Religion of Peace." laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

From the article:

I guess when you tell Men, especially White Men, that they are the devil, they should be discriminated against due to their sex and/or race, and all of societys' problems are their fault, they lash out at society.

I wonder who could have predicted this.

That's not what is being done in some blanketing approach

You're shifting the blame of the poor behavior of theses incels off their shoulders

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Newjak
You mean when people tell them that's what is being said.

It's not the reality at all.

Bingo

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ah I see.

So that gives White Men the right to lash out as a result of hatred but not Muslims right ?

Just testing how consistent you are with your own views. I think youve given us all the answer.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah I see.

So that gives White Men the right to lash out as a result of hatred but not Muslims right ?

Just testing how consistent you are with your own views. I think youve given us all the answer.
it is disturbing how cause and effect is lost on these two, whatever accounts they use.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it is disturbing how cause and effect is lost on these two, whatever accounts they use.

I don't think it's lost, I believe they're fully aware of their hypocrisy and double standards, where incels are not responsible for their shit to horrible acts when they lash out, because they can't get women and that is somehow society's fault. They just don't care about being hypocrites.

edit: eg Remember Elliot Roger, the incel that went on a killing spree back in 2014? While he was reviled by many, there was a sizeable amount of people who sympathized with his "plight" and expressed similar "this is what happens when you put guys down" mentality. When he was just a true creep who felt he was "owed" women and it turned deadly.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 05:13 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think it's lost, I believe they're fully aware of their hypocrisy and double standards, where incels are not responsible for their shit to horrible acts when they lash out, because they can't get women and that is somehow society's fault. They just don't care about being hypocrites.
thumb up Agreed 100%

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 05:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Faced with a Nazi sympathiser convicted of downloading bomb-making instructions, and white supremacist and fascist material from the internet, Judge Spencer issued a suspended two-year sentence and instructions to read Jane Austen or Charles Dickens instead. “Think about Hardy. Think about Trollope,” he added, helpfully. Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, the judge thought, might be a good place to start. -snip

For Ben John, the 21-year-old former student convicted of downloading more than 67,000 extreme documents, seems to have fallen down a depressingly familiar dark rabbit hole. The judge described him as a lonely individual with few, if any, proper friends. He fits a well-worn pattern of socially awkward, angry young men retreating from the outside world into dark online subcultures, where each click leads to something more extreme. -snip

I fear this judge made a grievous error, as I don't think Austen and Dickens can compete with the Rightwing online rabbit hole, when it comes to these people. We saw it here starting late 2016.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy reverses his radicalization like the judge thinks, but I fear you'll see a future attack.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 05:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Faced with a Nazi sympathiser convicted of downloading bomb-making instructions, and white supremacist and fascist material from the internet, Judge Spencer issued a suspended two-year sentence and instructions to read Jane Austen or Charles Dickens instead. “Think about Hardy. Think about Trollope,” he added, helpfully. Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, the judge thought, might be a good place to start. -snip

For Ben John, the 21-year-old former student convicted of downloading more than 67,000 extreme documents, seems to have fallen down a depressingly familiar dark rabbit hole. The judge described him as a lonely individual with few, if any, proper friends. He fits a well-worn pattern of socially awkward, angry young men retreating from the outside world into dark online subcultures, where each click leads to something more extreme. -snip

I fear this judge made a grievous error, as I don't think Austen and Dickens can compete with the Rightwing online rabbit hole, when it comes to these people. We saw it here starting late 2016. Even YouTube will lead you down the Far Right shit waterfall if you keep clicking suggested links.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy reverses his radicalization like the judge thinks, but I fear you'll see a future attack.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 05:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

I fear this judge made a grievous error, as I don't think Austen and Dickens can compete with the Rightwing online rabbit hole, when it comes to these people. We saw it here starting late 2016. Even YouTube will lead you down the Far Right shit waterfall if you keep clicking suggested links.

I hope he reverses his radicalization too. Like you, I don't hold out much hope.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 06:08 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Ah I see.

No.

I understand the motivation, not excusing it.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 10:10 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.thesudburystar.com/news...-sudbury-police

Incel attack sentencing. This one attacked a woman and child.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 11:56 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

attacking a mom and her infant. that'll earn him respect in prison. nobody'll f*ck with him

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 12:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Male Incels need to understand that Women are not the goal or the prize.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 12:06 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, the stability and peace of mind a healthy relationship gives is a positive. For me the goal was always furthering my bloodline, which I've done well at and earn for, but that is animal instinct really.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 12:13 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, I’m a straight man and settling down with a woman is my goal. I just hope she just doesn’t shag me and leave me like the rest did.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 02:27 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 19th, 2021 08:30 PM