KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Prey

Prey
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I agree on the first 2 accounts. But on the third, I don't think we've seen enough footage to make such a definitive judgment?

That's fair enough, but I'm going with trends, this franchise seems to be on a downward slide and the last film as noted was pure shit.

Now if this is decent like Predator 2 (1992) and Predators (2010), awesome, or great like Predator (1987), even better. But I think it's very unlikely.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Robtard
^ This guy's really playing the 'delicate sensitive male' angle hard.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley are two of my favourite characters.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:17 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Robtard
That's fair enough, but I'm going with trends, this franchise seems to be on a downward slide and the last film as noted was pure shit.

Now if this is decent like Predator 2 (1992) and Predators (2010), awesome, or great like Predator (1987), even better. But I think it's very unlikely.

Also how The Predator (2018) was handled and also turned out, This franchise is probably gonna be a Hulu thing for a while, Until it earns its right to be back in cinema

same thing has happened for Alien even the next one of those is gonna be on Hulu.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 12:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kazenji
Also how The Predator (2018) was handled and also turned out, This franchise is probably gonna be a Hulu thing for a while, Until it earns its right to be back in cinema

same thing has happened for Alien even the next one of those is gonna be on Hulu.

Had no idea Alien had another installment in the works. Thanks thumb up

Though Alien: Covenant despite seemingly killing off the most interesting aspect of the franchise early in, the Engineers, it ended with some promise. David being his creepoid self.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This thread needs a renaming.

It doesn't look terrible in my opinion. You don't want an attempt at some convoluted story (that's where The Predator went horribly wrong). You just want a cool setting and set pieces. Could be decent.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Could it potentially be a prequel with this guy's ancestors...?

Attachment: billypredator.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Could it potentially be a prequel with this guy's ancestors...?

Dude, stop being a "ist", Billy was (half) Sioux and these characters are Comanche. FFS, do you even Native, bro?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 09:41 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha.. uh, if that's true then I apologize. I'm not familiar with such details.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

missed an opportunity to say "so siouxe me, dickhead"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Haha.. uh, if that's true then I apologize. I'm not familiar with such details.

Dude, was just ****ing with ya stick out tongue

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

^That

Old Post Jun 7th, 2022 11:47 PM
riv6672

It doesn't look terrible in my opinion. You don't want an attempt at some convoluted story (that's where The Predator went horribly wrong). You just want a cool setting and set pieces. Could be decent.

^^^Looks dope. thumb up

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 12:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
apparently this his finished filming

https://www.joblo.com/new-predator-...nished-filming/

Sounds like another story that never needee to be told.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 02:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Looks dope. thumb up

Huh.

Maybe I'm being too hard on it. I should see it and try and enjoy it and ***** about it later.

Lets see what this is about :

quote:
Kee, a Comanche woman who goes against gender norms

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 02:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Looks great.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 03:48 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Sounds like another story that never needee to be told.

Typical...always late to the party

as for this movie, I"m looking forward to it

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 05:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2022 04:54 PM
Psychotron

Wow, this looks like ASS. I can't wait to see a 90 lbs girl, which was helpless against bear, defeat a goddamn Predator. I thought that pencil-necked geek from the Pianist taking out a super Predator was bad enough but now this? Looks like anyone can kill Predators at this point.

Also, could they have come up with a more boring historic setting? We could have had a Predator vs. samurai, vikings, knights, pirates, a Predator in WW2 etc, but we get this? Who cares about indians?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 07:05 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I should see it and try and enjoy it and ***** about it later.

^^^Why start now, though?

(please log in to view the image)

^^^Much better!

I wonder if those were French trappers in the trailer.
The era would be about right, I think.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 09:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Psychotron
Wow, this looks like ASS. I can't wait to see a 90 lbs girl, which was helpless against bear, defeat a goddamn Predator. I thought that pencil-necked geek from the Pianist taking out a super Predator was bad enough but now this? Looks like anyone can kill Predators at this point.

Adrien Brody was awesome. I don't get that hate.

The rest, eh, fair opinion. But I think we just have to see how it plays out.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 01:44 PM
ShadowFyre

I feel like at this point something drastic has to happen with movies in general like they're destroying everything I love and I hate them. Not every single thing in life has to be about being gay or about how men are bad . Sostupid

Old Post Jun 9th, 2022 03:37 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote