KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Covid Conspiracy Thread

Covid Conspiracy Thread
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

I'm sure you don't feel passionately enough about anything to actually engage people about it.

You probably believe negotiation is valueless because you weren't shown good examples as of it from your primary car giver.

I, however, do - authenticity is often met with hostile cynicism or dismissive annoyance, you seem to favor the latter. Nothing new under the sun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 06:52 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ilikecomics
I'm sure you don't feel passionately enough about anything to actually engage people about it.

You probably believe negotiation is valueless because you weren't shown good examples as of it from your primary car giver.

I, however, do - authenticity is often met with hostile cynicism or dismissive annoyance, you seem to favor the latter. Nothing new under the sun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 08:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes yes

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 09:41 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Deano
https://www.facebook.com/573701785/...58212057746786/

COVID NO MORE DANGEROUS THAN FLU ACCORDING TO BRITISH HEALTH MINISTER SAJID JAVID

'' those people who were ridiculed for comparing covid to flu shouldn't have been ridiculed''

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lm7dgwDCf5xd/

😂😂😂

Great to see the vaccines working to lessen severe symptoms and deaths, isn't it? 👍

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 10:35 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Great to see the vaccines working to lessen severe symptoms and deaths, isn't it? 👍

We'll see.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 10:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

We'll see.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 11:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

We'll see.

We already have.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2022 11:13 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Theres no evidence whatsoever for that. Sorry

I had covid and didn't have any severe symptoms. My partners sister is triple jabbed and was really poorly. How ill you get depends on your immune system.

But you pro vax nutters will twist it whichever way suits you. So because I didn't have the jab you will say my symptoms would of been less severe if I had it. And my partners sister would of been dead if she didn't have the jab.

Do you ever wonder why you keep saying things to help people that think you're a racist idiot ?

I wonder this for myself and I keep coming back to the answer that if I can prevent even one booster shot, then I've done good.

Do you have people in your family that got the vaxx ?

Most of my family are vaxxed. My sister isn't.

numbers show this simply isn't true.

Oh you mean those bullshit misleading numbers?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 11:55 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Theres no evidence whatsoever for that. Sorry

I had covid and didn't have any severe symptoms. My partners sister is triple jabbed and was really poorly. How ill you get depends on your immune system.

But you pro vax nutters will twist it whichever way suits you. So because I didn't have the jab you will say my symptoms would of been less severe if I had it. And my partners sister would of been dead if she didn't have the jab.

Oh you mean those bullshit misleading numbers?

Your silly made up anecdotes aren't evidence.

A woman fell 30 000ft out of a plane and lived. How dangerous can falling from 30,000ft be?

There was a guy who survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Nuclear bombs are totally useless at killing people.

My house survived at tornado, hurricane and tsunami on the same day. No point in anyone building storm shelters and sea defences then, is there?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 12:07 PM
Deano

And silly deliberately inflated numbers by the government aren't proof either. Neither is a paid government scientist telling you the vaccine works.

Your own health minister has told you it's no worse than the flu. You should be feeling mad right now

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 01:55 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

And silly deliberately inflated numbers by the government aren't proof either. Neither is a paid government scientist telling you the vaccine works.

Your own health minister has told you it's no worse than the flu. You should be feeling mad right now
Health ministers aren't government scientists either.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 03:25 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Goverment scientists can't be trusted either

Attachment: fb_img_1643125830844.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 03:51 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goverment scientists can't be trusted either
I have a funny feeling you're misinterpreting that image.

If those vaccines show numbers of less cases of COVID in areas with a highly vaxed population, then that is research.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 05:39 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Where are you getting those numbers from? Oh yeah the corrupt goverment and media. See the problem? There's more cases then ever because the goverment have ordered school kids and their parents to be tested regularly. I've got the email.

My ex partner said half my daughters class is empty because alot of the kids tested positive for covid

. My boss at work told me today his child in year 9 has now got to learn from home because teachers have covid.

The triple jabbed general manager at my work has tested positive with covid as well as his kids. What's his symptoms? The common fukin cold.

All because stupid morons keep getting tested. Wake the hell up man

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest the vaccine works. It's all a load of bollocks. Always haa been

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 10:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm at least happy to hear that most of your family is sensible, even if you and your sister are not thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where are you getting those numbers from? Oh yeah the corrupt goverment and media. See the problem? There's more cases then ever because the goverment have ordered school kids and their parents to be tested regularly. I've got the email.

My ex partner said half my daughters class is empty because alot of the kids tested positive for covid

. My boss at work told me today his child in year 9 has now got to learn from home because teachers have covid.

The triple jabbed general manager at my work has tested positive with covid as well as his kids. What's his symptoms? The common fukin cold.

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest the vaccine works. It's all a load of bollocks. Always haa been
Do you see how your entire argument is based around "the government is secretly evil?"

It destroys your entire credibility.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 11:14 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Ah the old Uttar Pradesh, Jair Bolsonaro, Donald Trump method of reducing positive cases...stop testing people.
Very sensible. They'd be nobody with low IQs if there were no IQ tests. Instantly increasing the intelligence of the country. Genius.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 11:48 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Blakemore
Do you see how your entire argument is based around "the government is secretly evil?"

It destroys your entire credibility.

They were trying to be secret about it?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 12:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Ah the old Uttar Pradesh, Jair Bolsonaro, Donald Trump method of reducing positive cases...stop testing people.
Very sensible. They'd be nobody with low IQs if there were no IQ tests. Instantly increasing the intelligence of the country. Genius.

Like California deciding math tests are racist?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 12:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm at least happy to hear that most of your family is sensible, even if you and your sister are not thumb up

Nothing screams sensible like taking an experimental gene therapy jab with no long term data studies, and for a virus i have no chance of dying from laughing Please get me off this clown planet.

https://peterlegyel.wordpress.com/2...id-jab-effects/

What Kind of Protection Do the COVID Shots Provide?

quote:
“They showed absolutely zero [benefit in the clinical trials],” he says. “This is the ridiculousness. People don’t understand that they’re being fooled and have been fooled all along. Let’s take the one of these Pfizer trials: 20,000 healthy people were vaccinated and another 20,000 people were not vaccinated.

And then they observed, over a period of 12 weeks or so, how many cases they found in the vaccinated group and how many cases they found the non-vaccinated. What they found was that less than 1% of the vaccinated group got COVID-19 and less than 1% in the non-vaccinated group also got COVID-19.

The difference was 0.8 to 0.1%, which is nothing, considering the fact that they were not even looking at severe cases. They were looking at people with a positive PCR test — which as we all now know is worthless — plus one symptom, which could be cough or fever.

That is not a severe case of COVID-19. Any vaccination that is going to get authorized must be shown to protect against severe illness and death, and this has definitely not been shown. So, forget authorization. It can’t be authorized, not by any normal means.

Now [the COVID injections do not have] full authorization, it’s an emergency authorization, which again is absolute bullshit, since we know the infection fatality rate of this disease or virus is not greater than that of seasonal flu. John Ioannidis has published these numbers, which have never been contested by anyone in the world and cannot be contested.

If you are under 70 years of age and have no severe preexisting illness, you can hardly die [from SARS-CoV-2 infection]. So, there is no fatality rate that can be reduced.

And for people who are elderly and have preexisting illness, as we know from Dr. Peter McCullough and his colleagues’ work, there are very good means and medicines to treat this virus so that the fatality rates go down another 70 to 80%, which means there is no ground for emergency use whatsoever.

This means the FDA should be able to be forced to retract this emergency use authorization — unless they are in league with whoever wants to do this.”

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 12:54 PM