KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Covid Conspiracy Thread

Covid Conspiracy Thread
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

https://youtu.be/EDQuk34cVNE

Skip to 32 minutes

'' these vaccines are dangerous and need to be taken off the market''

Just as we nutters predicted. These jabs are gonna fuk up your immune system and when a more dangerous virus comes along you are gonna get really ill. I pray for you all

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeilaniD...383997

Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch describes the UK data….

“It means that they are doing something that’s damaging the immune response in a more general way”

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Jan 26th, 2022 at 01:35 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 01:26 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Ah yes. Nobody can argue against John Ionnidis' numbers...except John Ionnidis. Who went from saying only 1% of people would get infected with COVID-19 to saying infection rates were 85x higher than they were being reported.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 01:35 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Ha

Attachment: fb_img_1643297456619.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 03:31 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

Skip to 32 minutes

Just as we nutters predicted. These jabs are gonna fuk up your immune system and when a more dangerous virus comes along you are gonna get really ill. I pray for you all

“It means that they are doing something that’s damaging the immune response in a more general way”
Risch the laughing stock guy who backed Ivermectiin and chloroquine? thumb up Good luck with that

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 04:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skip to 32 minutes

Risch the laughing stock guy who backed Ivermectiin and chloroquine? thumb up Good luck with that

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 04:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

What's wrong with ivermectin?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 04:39 PM
cdtm

So this is the thread for combating the Covid Conspiracy? Aweaome, keeping a log.

So far I personally encouraged over 9,000 people to not get the vaccine, who were initially going to get it.

None of them will vote for Trump though, can't win them all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 05:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not choloroquine. smile

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 05:11 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yyyt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
It's not choloroquine. smile
what are ummbruhiation

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 05:18 PM
Yyyt is currently offline Click here to Send Yyyt a Private Message Find more posts by Yyyt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nothing, if you want to kill parasites in your farm animals or yourself.

It doesn't fight off the COVID-19 virus though, which is what those retards pushed and are still pushing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yyyt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 05:39 PM
Yyyt is currently offline Click here to Send Yyyt a Private Message Find more posts by Yyyt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard

It doesn't fight off the COVID-19 virus though, which is what those retards pushed and are still pushing.

More left wing lies, useful idiots of the pharmaceutical industrial complex that they are.

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/art...ity-study-finds

quote:
Search
TPL
LOGINSUBSCRIBE
Ivermectin can kill COVID-19 within 48 hours, Monash University study finds
21-04-2020 Print

A collaborative study led by Australias Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute (BDI) with the Peter

To continue reading The Pharma Letter please login, subscribe or claim a 7 day free trial subscription and access exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space.

Or, if you're only interested in reading the content about a specific topic (M&A, coronavirus/COVID-19, pricing, reimbursement and access, outsourcing, CRO and CMO, and regulation), then you can take our 10 per month channel subscription offer, which gives you access to all our news articles and in-depth content on this subject.

Anti-viralsAustraliaCoronavirusFocus OnIvermectinKylie WagstaffMerck & CoPharmaceuticalResearchStromectil

TAKE A FREE TRIAL
WHAT YOU GET
Access The Pharma Letter's latest news free for 7 days

PLUS... you can receive the Pharma Letter headlines and news roundup email free forever

CLICK HERE TO TAKE A FREE TRIAL
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
WHAT YOU GET
Unlimited access to The Pharma Letter site for a whole year
Only 77 per month or 820 per year
OR 10 PER MONTH FOR ALL CONTENT ON CERTAIN TOPICS

No-limits access to our site with up-to-the minute news Personalised news and email alerts Online discussion forums and Q&A section RSS news feeds that you can add to your favourite reader, or website Daily news email alert, with the breaking news stories and news roundup
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Pharma Letter is an extremely useful and valuable Life Sciences service that brings together a daily update on performance people and products. It's part of the key information for keeping me informed
Nigel Brooksby, Chairman, Sanofi aventis UK Ltd
LINKS
ABOUT US
SUBSCRIBE
WORK WITH US
CONTACT US
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY POLICY
DRUGS
RSS
PR NEWSWIRE PRESS RELEASES
SPONSORSHIP/ADVERTISING
OUR MISSION
The Pharma Letter provides subscribers with daily, up-to-date news, business intelligence, comment and analysis for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics sectors of the health care industry, backed by a team of respected writers with many years of experience in the field.

CONTACT US
The Pharma Letter
39 to 43 Putney High Street
Putney
London
SW15 1SP

For trial and subscription enquiries please email [email protected][/email]

For editorial enquiries, press releases and events please email [email protected]

For all other queries please email [email][email protected]

Agile web development by Byte9

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 06:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ilikecomics
I wasn't trying to say you didn't, I was clarifying how I meant it.

Oh okay, idk what's going on in Ireland because I'm not there. That being said I don't have a reason to think you'd be dishonest, so I hope you're not saying you're skeptical that the protest footage I posted isn't real or posted under false circumstances.

Did the majority of the thousand studies I just post say that ?

Everything I've read has consistently shown that the survival rate for covid is 99%+

And I'm wondering if you're using it accurately, tbh.

Those look like genuine protests, sure. Whether they should be protesting is another matter entirely, but that's a different conversation.

I don't know, I didn't read all the studies you posted. I simply said that at no point did I say that vaccines are completely safe, so shouting at me that they're harmful is kind of redundant, when there are cases of side effects.

I never disputed the survival rate of covid either. What I dispute is the ease at which people say "oh, 99% of people will survive it, so that 1% dying is perfectly okay as long as I don't have to be inconvenienced". That's what gets me.

Originally posted by cdtm
More left wing lies, useful idiots of the pharmaceutical industrial complex that they are.

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/art...ity-study-finds

Yeah, except:

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/cl...support-ivermec

https://www.smh.com.au/national/how...013-p58zp3.html

But no, we should totally believe your link because they're the "right side" of the argument in your view.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 07:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Robtard

Neither does the vaccine. Which is what those retards pushed and are still pushing

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 08:11 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither does the vaccine. Which is what those retards pushed and are still pushing
Like choloroquine?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 08:12 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Blakemore
Like choloroquine?

Don't really have an opinion on it to be honest. Bored of all the nonsense.

Just live your life. When your times up its up ain't it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 10:07 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't really have an opinion on it to be honest. Bored of all the nonsense.

Just live your life. When your times up its up ain't it.
Oh, now you're bored? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 10:29 PM
LordofBrooklyn

When this pathetic proxy that is the new Mayor decrees a vaccine mandate for children to attend schools NYC is going to be a battleground!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 10:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When this pathetic proxy that is the new Mayor decrees a vaccine mandate for children to attend schools NYC is going to be a battleground!
nutty

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 11:09 PM
Deano

Oh dear

Attachment: screenshot_20220129_102255_515169867598995.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2022 10:24 AM