KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Obi Wan Show re: Maul etc

Obi Wan Show re: Maul etc
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Obi Wan Show re: Maul etc

With regards to the show will Maul be in it ? I hear they have cut the scenes with Ray parkes etc , reckon they will secretly place him(Maul) in it like they did with Luke in the Mandalorian ? Whats your take on it?
And if they do place Maul in it reckon it will be some sort of quick rematch whereby Maul may get the upper hand thinking hes killed Obi etc?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:14 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

But why make Maul a secret when Vader and the GI are not secrets?

Doesnt look like hes in it. Though I wouldnt be shocked if there was a post credit scene of him running Crimson Dawn. Or to see him as a hologram like in Solo. Just to remind audiences that he is alive in this time frame and they could use him for something else.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

^ sweet well said , and so true that . Yeah sad they cut those scenes out though with him would have been awesome .. yes so true I bet it will be post credits cut scene or something short etc …

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 08:00 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I dont think anything was cut out. There was a report that the show would originally focus on Maul as the main villain, but they scrapped that in favour of Vader. But Pablo debunked that saying it was never true.

Either way Maul was never shot for this. Not as a main part at least, a 10second cameo is always possible.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote