KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Good news for Transgenders!

Good news for Transgenders!
Started by: Blakemore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
B-b-b-but I'm a man male...
Hey, it's cool for a man-male to identify as KMC female.

I've done it, Welshy did it.

Lol, he played a game with Broly saying that those two girls in his sig were him and his lesbian lover piggle. I remember chatting with him on skype or discord and saying to him, "nah Bro, that's a welsh guy. I've know him for like 10 years."

Tbf, he looked high all the time.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2022 10:31 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biological sex and gender/gender roles shouldn't me combined.

Biologically there are two sexes, male and female. This is not counting the various rare conditions where people are born with traits of both. eg the runner Caster Semenya, who has a vagina, but was also born with internal testicles.

Gender though is a social construct as are gender roles and both are prone to change and they've changed throughout human history. This is what I'm talking about when someone wants or needs to transition and be referred to as "She/Her" instead of "He/Him", be allowed to use the restroom that best suits them etc.

Some people either can't or refuse to separate biological sex with gender, and this is why there's people who are 100% passable as a man, but have to use the ladies room to everyone's discomfort.

No.

I reject your argument, and I reject the source of your argument. It is bullshit.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 6th, 2022 11:17 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
No.

I reject your argument, and I reject the source of your argument. It is bullshit.

Your feelings have been noted.

Reality: Gender roles in America have changed within your lifetime with more and more women going to work to earn, while the man stays home to raise the kids and tend the house.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2022 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StlTryngUndrstn

Reality: Gender roles in America have changed within your lifetime with more and more women going to work to earn, while the man stays home to raise the kids and tend the house.
But don’t you see the irony?

You can’t use that as a legal defense. Pfff! That’s like saying two wrongs make a right.

Old Post May 6th, 2022 11:57 PM
StlTryngUndrstn is currently offline Click here to Send StlTryngUndrstn a Private Message Find more posts by StlTryngUndrstn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've got two wrongs online already...

Old Post May 7th, 2022 12:00 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So tell me Rob, since you have all the answers:

What did Joe Biden really mean when he said America is doomed?

This is when he was in a teleconference with civil rights activists. I can find and point you to the clip if need be.

But the short of it, is Joe Biden claimed (In his own words) America is doom if America can't achieve equity by 2040, and not just because of blacks.

He then went on to claim America will be minority white by 2040.

As you can imagine, some on the "alt-right" claimed Joe Biden said blacks will doom America. Fact checkers correctly pointed out he only said America is doomed if equity is not achieved.

The fact checkers also ignored the minority white comments, and no one attempted to explain the most important question:

Doomed how?

I mean, if we have a racist past and came this far, logically we can survive if equity isn't achieved by 2040. So what was he saying? Why is being minority white even relevent?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2022 12:20 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a response to the whole "well, it doesn't affect you so why do you care?" argument.

Old Post May 8th, 2022 11:46 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

A more interesting perspective:

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 12:28 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, you clearly didn't watch my video, and I've seen Acaster's bit. Good routine, good point, but misses Gervais' point, which I'll admit even I did when I first watched it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 07:34 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Blakemore
Trans-women (male to female post-op) can not only get genital reconstruction surgery, they can have artificial wombs and incubated babies (genetically similar to mother and father, or not) so men can literally give birth like women can. A great step towards feminism and LGBTQX rights... I think? I mean, is this going to create XX, XY and YY people?

Watch the video.

Imagine getting your shit cut off and then feeling like it was a mistake? Oh crap right?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 02:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

This has only really been a thing for less than a decade and we are already seeing mediocre male athletes set records in women's athletics, men raping women in prisons, etc.

Can't wait to see how this grows in the future. Gonna be funny watching biological women get pushed out of their own sports just to make confused men feel better about themselves. Protect women, amirite?!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 05:28 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
This has only really been a thing for less than a decade and we are already seeing mediocre male athletes set records in women's athletics, men raping women in prisons, etc.

Can't wait to see how this grows in the future. Gonna be funny watching biological women get pushed out of their own sports just to make confused men feel better about themselves. Protect women, amirite?!
I always said the transgender movement was an insult to women's rights and everything the suffragettes fought and died for.

Now all I have is, "I told you so."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 05:37 PM
NemeBro

men raping women in prisons, etc.
Do you have any data supporting that this is a statistically significant phenomenon? I looked and couldn't find any, and no my friend, finding isolated reports of it happening doesn't count.

I can find you data supporting that trans women in men's prisons are significantly more likely to be subject to sexual violence than men are though.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 08:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you have any data supporting that this is a statistically significant phenomenon? I looked and couldn't find any, and no my friend, finding isolated reports of it happening doesn't count.

I can find you data supporting that trans women in men's prisons are significantly more likely to be subject to sexual violence than men are though.
whether it be women violent to men or men violent to women is not the concern. The concern is we need to clearly define genders or else these anomalies will keep reoccurring. I hope you understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2022 09:01 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by NemeBro

I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon. The more normalized it becomes, the more this sort of thing is going to happen. One of the cases was a man who had been put in jail like a dozen times, and the last time he said he was "now a woman", was put in a women's jail and started raping them. You think criminals in the future aren't gonna think "hmm, not a bad idea"?

Anything to comment on the several cases of mediocre male athletes dumpstering women after identifying as women themselves or no? You'd be fine with your daughter competing against biological men and having opportunities taken away?

Last edited by Trocity on Jun 26th, 2022 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2022 10:24 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon. The more normalized it becomes, the more this sort of thing is going to happen. One of the cases was a man who had been put in jail like a dozen times, and the last time he said he was "now a woman", was put in a women's jail and started raping them. You think criminals in the future aren't gonna think "hmm, not a bad idea"?

Anything to comment on the several cases of mediocre male athletes dumpstering women after identifying as women themselves or no? You'd be fine with your daughter competing against biological men and having opportunities taken away?

If you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can be more competitive at sports, then you are not a serious person worth engaging with.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 01:32 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can be more competitive at sports, then you are not a serious person worth engaging with.
He's saying what I'm saying.

Men are exploiting the trans-gender movement for competing in sports or using female public bathrooms and it shouldn't be happening at all.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 08:59 AM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Blakemore
He's saying what I'm saying.

Men are exploiting the trans-gender movement for competing in sports or using female public bathrooms and it shouldn't be happening at all.

Again, if you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom, then you are delusional.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 06:33 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Again, if you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom, then you are delusional.
No they are identifying as a woman so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom.

This has nothing to do with surgery, which is another discussion entirely.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2022 06:42 PM