KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

Why are boys being attacked for being boys?
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
I find it funny how Tyrone is a common black name and a province in Northern Ireland. laughing out loud

Whether through marriage, slaves or marrying slaves, a lot of African Americans have Irish names.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Whether through marriage, slaves or marrying slaves, a lot of African Americans have Irish names.
You sure it wasn't King James with his plantations equating/confusing the two peoples?

(I joke, but please don't hate me for it)

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:11 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Blakemore
You sure it wasn't King James with his plantations equating/confusing the two peoples?

(I joke, but please don't hate me for it)

There's a lot of british media from way back when that outright stated that the Irish were basically albino Africans.

Sure, there's a famous video doing the rounds about how now, because so many Irish were "forcibly emigrated" to the Caribbean, and we do NOT do well in the sun mind you, that modern people in places like Montserrat actually still speak with Irish accents.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a lot of british media from way back when that outright stated that the Irish were basically albino Africans.

Sure, there's a famous video doing the rounds about how now, because so many Irish were "forcibly emigrated" to the Caribbean, and we do NOT do well in the sun mind you, that modern people in places like Montserrat actually still speak with Irish accents.

" we do NOT do well in the sun mind you" laughing I know what you're talking about, but ****ing hell, lol!

If anything the pale redhead gene is probably the least resistant to the sun and adapted more for the rain, rusty. (I'm sorry, just had to make another joke)

I've also seen things comparing the Ibernian (no, not Iberian, Ibernian are people from Ireland when colonial race theory was very much the norm) to the Mandingo or Mamma Joomba followers (basically the west coast of Africa, think from Senegal to Nigeria where Whirly lives) but like you said, it doesn't really make sense other than a lot of Irish people migrated because they were scared of the Church of England.

Old Post May 21st, 2022 03:47 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meant to say Hibernian, not Ibernian. My mistake.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 02:10 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Okay, so by now, I suspected that someone would have realized that I am seeking opinions on the subject. My best friend is my woman. We treat each other well. We help each other. However, I’m hoping that the reality dawns on you that it is my choice to validate my social or private status. I don’t have to prove how I feel, but in case it comes up, I believe that everyone should be treated equally. I generally live my live in the middle of the road, as I prefer to see another person’s perspective on things.

This is not directly about me.

I was looking for an opinion on the subject. I had no idea that it would be this difficult to understand how people felt on this, or any subject.

To be honest, I saw many videos related to this topic on YouTube, and although the source is likely one sided in many cases, there has to be some truth to the citing sources. Whatever they may be.

If you have an opinion on the subject, let it be known.

If this is something that is not in-line with your opinion, then let it sink to the bottom.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never before has a poster said so much that means so little...

Except DDM.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still an impressive word salad

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:45 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yeah, definitely.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:46 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Okay, so by now, I suspected that someone would have realized that I am seeking opinions on the subject. My best friend is my woman. We treat each other well. We help each other. However, I’m hoping that the reality dawns on you that it is my choice to validate my social or private status. I don’t have to prove how I feel, but in case it comes up, I believe that everyone should be treated equally. I generally live my live in the middle of the road, as I prefer to see another person’s perspective on things.

This is not directly about me.

I was looking for an opinion on the subject. I had no idea that it would be this difficult to understand how people felt on this, or any subject.

To be honest, I saw many videos related to this topic on YouTube, and although the source is likely one sided in many cases, there has to be some truth to the citing sources. Whatever they may be.

If you have an opinion on the subject, let it be known.

If this is something that is not in-line with your opinion, then let it sink to the bottom.
Tl;dr

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:34 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What is the title about? Perhaps the reason that you guys aren’t able to see it is because of the SJW that has been growing inside of you. Or perhaps you’ve been made to be so used to the double standards of society that you can no longer see what is going on in society, or perhaps you do, and you only intention of being a part of these forum discussion is to troll people that aren’t far enough to the left or right.

Either way, these things are happening. Men are being turned into bitches. The agenda is to reduce men into becoming women without ****.

It doesn’t really matter where these things happen. My memory failed me. Really happy that you were able to take one thing and make it larger than the entire point.

Men are expected to go against their very nature to appease a growing problem, and no one can see it.

Or, perhaps twist a—ears to be me on these forums, are actually women pretending to be men? Either way, pretending that it doesn’t exist is the exact problem.

It seems like whenever you post an example and it's picked apart with reality, you just ignore it and move on with your beliefs as is.

But if you feel like you're a man being "turned into a bitches without a ****", have you considered that maybe that's just you?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone notice cdtm is not here but Stoic (who almost never posts here) is and DMB even posted? Discordians no

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:25 PM
NemeBro

Stoic I'm going to do you a favor you don't deserve by walking you through some of your confusions here buddy.

Just about everyone else who read you telling us about the UK school asking (not forcing by the way) boys wear skirts (for one day apparently) immediately grasped what was going on: the schools were asking students to either show support for girls who might not want to wear skirts, or for boys who bluntly for whatever reason might want to. A quick search tells me the latter, that this is a reaction to when a school in Spain expelled a male student for wearing a skirt and sent him to a psychologist.

So to recap, your first bit of evidence that boys are being attacked for being boys is a school in the UK encouraging, but without forcing, boys and male teachers to wear skirts for a single day in support of a boy who chose to wear a skirt and was punished for it.

So why do you think it didn't occur to you to do like five minutes of research to get the context on this event? Do you still come to the conclusion that this is a conscious attack on the masculinity of the next generation? And if so, why is that?

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Anyone notice cdtm is not here but Stoic (who almost never posts here) is and DMB even posted? Discordians no

You're seeing socks everywhere; don't judge others by your standards stick out tongue

However, it indeed is surprising that Todd stopped posting (not that I complain, lol). But no, I don't believe Stoic is one of his alter egos.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're seeing socks everywhere; don't judge others by your standards stick out tongue

However, it indeed is surprising that Todd stopped posting (not that I complain, lol). But no, I don't believe Stoic is one of his alter egos.
I don't think he's his sock either... but a Discordian? laughing out loud my only active socks on here are Galan and you... shifty

Old Post May 24th, 2022 01:04 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

quote:
Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

Are men being raised to be effeminate? Has the feminist movement crossed the line? Is there anything wrong with being a strong man in today’s society?

I’d be interested in reading opinions on this volatile subject.

Something wrong with the quoting system.

Anyways, you alluding to misandry?

Food for thought then:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt80hj2

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7zs48

https://counsellorinleeds.co.uk/blo...g-kill-all-men/

https://ihsvoice.com/2022/05/01/kil...rrent-rhetoric/

Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit?

This was definitely excessive and stupid.

Grown men would know better and never accept such a call. I won't.

In reality:

1. People victimize each other irrespective of the gender.
- Men victimize other Men.
- Men victimize Women.
- Women victimize other Women.
- Women victimize Men.

Essentially:

2. Strong victimize Weak.

Feminists are too focused on the "Men victimize women" part in their discourses.

"Throughout the XX century, women's social movements, known as feminist movements, fought for the equalization of women's rights over men's rights, in which process social status and their social roles underwent significant changes. Today there is not only the transformation of femininity as such, but also the transformation of masculinity, namely, there is a "crisis of masculinity". The spread of feminist views led to the emergence of such a phenomenon in society as misandry, which is the presence of negative attitudes toward men. As a result, men feel oppressed and disadvantaged about their position in society, which creates new gender conflicts and problems in the social structure of society. However, the study of the phenomenon of misandry as such is practically absent, both in the works of Western and Russian researchers in the context of sociological thought, that is, we can assume that there is a problem of non-knowledge of this area. There is a need for a more in-depth study of the phenomenon of misandry, which is one of the directions of reflection of the essence of the image of modern man, masculinity, its role and position in modern culture. The aim of this work is to identify the boundaries of the phenomenon of misandry as a sociological construct and analysis of its manifestations on the example of two generations comparison. To achieve this goal, we used a strategy of mixed methods, which allowed us to create a complete picture of the phenomenon of misandry, in particular, to identify the characteristics of its manifestations and types among women of two generations."

https://www.hse.ru/en/edu/vkr/219582925

Feminists are completely sold to the BS that human order is patriarchal and it must be changed. Feminists control academia, and modern state(s) do everything to appease them. Misandry is one of the effects of this environment.

Ancient church-driven system was patriarchal but modern state is not. This is why 3rd wave of Feminism makes ZERO sense. It is useless continuation of the status-quo.

Feminists have rather found their match in the woke LGBTQ+ activism lately. Just look at the case of J. K. Rowling.

https://www.outkick.com/j-k-rowling-uncanceled-at-last/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ology-ls790krdh

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jk-ro...acking-feminist

Society works best by promoting traditional family values at its core (marriage between man and woman, and absolute clarity of one's gender). Even legit transgender strive to become a man (or a woman) through appropriate medical and psychological treatments.

Genderqueer = nonsense / confusing to people.

Acceptance of genderqueer will confuse boys even more.

This is why men should draw a line and stand up for restoration of traditional family values around the world.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 04:15 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Essentially:

Feminists are too focused on the "Men victimize women" part in their discourses.

Women tend to be weaker than men, both physically and in societal positions.

Society works best by promoting traditional family values at its core (marriage between man and woman, and absolute clarity of one's gender). Even legit transgender strive to become a man (or a woman) through appropriate medical and psychological treatments.

Your homophobia and sexism aside for a minute...

1) what do you base this on?
2) what are "traditional family values" to you?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2022 at 04:28 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2022 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something wrong with the quoting system.

Anyways, you alluding to misandry?

Food for thought then:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt80hj2

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7zs48

https://counsellorinleeds.co.uk/blo...g-kill-all-men/

https://ihsvoice.com/2022/05/01/kil...rrent-rhetoric/

This was definitely excessive and stupid.

Grown men would know better and never accept such a call. I won't.

In reality:

1. People victimize each other irrespective of the gender.
- Men victimize other Men.
- Men victimize Women.
- Women victimize other Women.
- Women victimize Men.

Essentially:

"Throughout the XX century, women's social movements, known as feminist movements, fought for the equalization of women's rights over men's rights, in which process social status and their social roles underwent significant changes. Today there is not only the transformation of femininity as such, but also the transformation of masculinity, namely, there is a "crisis of masculinity". The spread of feminist views led to the emergence of such a phenomenon in society as misandry, which is the presence of negative attitudes toward men. As a result, men feel oppressed and disadvantaged about their position in society, which creates new gender conflicts and problems in the social structure of society. However, the study of the phenomenon of misandry as such is practically absent, both in the works of Western and Russian researchers in the context of sociological thought, that is, we can assume that there is a problem of non-knowledge of this area. There is a need for a more in-depth study of the phenomenon of misandry, which is one of the directions of reflection of the essence of the image of modern man, masculinity, its role and position in modern culture. The aim of this work is to identify the boundaries of the phenomenon of misandry as a sociological construct and analysis of its manifestations on the example of two generations comparison. To achieve this goal, we used a strategy of mixed methods, which allowed us to create a complete picture of the phenomenon of misandry, in particular, to identify the characteristics of its manifestations and types among women of two generations."

https://www.hse.ru/en/edu/vkr/219582925

Feminists are completely sold to the BS that human order is patriarchal and it must be changed. Feminists control academia, and modern state(s) do everything to appease them. Misandry is one of the effects of this environment.

Ancient church-driven system was patriarchal but modern state is not. This is why 3rd wave of Feminism makes ZERO sense. It is useless continuation of the status-quo.

Feminists have rather found their match in the woke LGBTQ+ activism lately. Just look at the case of J. K. Rowling.

https://www.outkick.com/j-k-rowling-uncanceled-at-last/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ology-ls790krdh

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jk-ro...acking-feminist

Genderqueer = nonsense / confusing to people.

Acceptance of genderqueer will confuse boys even more.

This is why men should draw a line and stand up for restoration of traditional family values around the world.
Tl;Dr

Originally posted by Robtard

Your homophobia and sexism aside for a minute...

Old Post May 25th, 2022 05:36 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, Wife, kids in that order.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 05:44 PM