KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass shooting at elementary school in Texas

Mass shooting at elementary school in Texas
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Mass shooting at elementary school in Texas

https://abc13.com/uvalde-texas-robb...kdown/11889693/

I lived in Uvalde, Texas for two years when I began my career as an NDT technician and pipeliner.

My daughter went to the same elementary school.

This is horrible.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
https://abc13.com/uvalde-texas-robb...kdown/11889693/

I lived in Uvalde, Texas for two years when I began my career as an NDT technician and pipeliner.

My daughter went to the same elementary school.

This is horrible.
it certainly is horrible.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

It is Sandy Hook Elementary all over again.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 09:36 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

inb4 "false flag", "fake news", "probably antifa/blm/fbi", etc

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is Sandy Hook Elementary all over again.

Nothing happened after Sandy Hook, nothing will happens now. ****ing hell.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 24th, 2022 11:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
inb4 "false flag", "fake news", "probably antifa/blm/fbi", etc

Always political. Maybe it’s a sad day and children died. ****ing terrible. My heart goes out to the families. I couldn’t even image dealing with that. Thank god they killed that pos

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 25th, 2022 01:58 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Apparently, the killer was “transgender” and now Twitter is blowing up with woke libs saying he was “driven to madness by intolerance”.

What the actual f*ck?

Old Post May 25th, 2022 02:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Unfortunately, I stopped being shocked by these mass shootings in America many years ago, many shooting incidents ago. Columbine, and all the factors around it brought to life in Michael Moore's Bowling For Columbine showed America has a gun homicide problem way out of whack compared to the rest of the Western World. That was twenty years ago though, and incident after incident just keeps happening. So I've thrown up my hands about it changing, unless it happens to the rich and powerful somewhere.

Yes, every country has incidents where someone snaps and goes on a mass killing spree. But Americans do it SO much more compared to the rest,,, if they don't see they have a problem, then don't live there and count yourself lucky.

The shooter legally bought those assault rifles, apparently. I'll say it again - no one outside of the police or military should have access to assault weapons. Neither are needed for home defense or hunting. Does the 'right to bear arms' mean you can own anything, like a nuclear weapon of your own?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 25th, 2022 11:22 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Nothing in the 2nd amendment says the public cant own RPGS or tanks.
Also RIP to the children, I wish I could say this wont happen again but we never learned our lesson after Sandy Hook, Pulse, the 2017 Vegas shooting, etc. This will never end

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 25th, 2022 12:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Apparently, the killer was “transgender” and now Twitter is blowing up with woke libs saying he was “driven to madness by intolerance”.

What the actual f*ck?

GOP Rep. Paul Gosar spread a baseless transphobic rumor that the Uvalde school-shooting suspect was a 'transsexual leftist illegal alien'

Following Tuesday's mass shooting at a Texas elementary school, Rep. Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican, spread a false and transphobic claim that the suspected shooter was a "transsexual leftist illegal alien."

Gosar tweeted the claim even though authorities had already identified the shooter as an 18-year-old male resident of Uvalde, where the shooting occurred.

As of Tuesday evening, the GOP representative had not commented on his tweet, which was deleted about two hours after being published.
-snip

Old Post May 25th, 2022 03:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

Originally posted by Robtard
GOP Rep. Paul Gosar spread a baseless transphobic rumor that the Uvalde school-shooting suspect was a 'transsexual leftist illegal alien'

Following Tuesday's mass shooting at a Texas elementary school, Rep. Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican, spread a false and transphobic claim that the suspected shooter was a "transsexual leftist illegal alien."

Gosar tweeted the claim even though authorities had already identified the shooter as an 18-year-old male resident of Uvalde, where the shooting occurred.

As of Tuesday evening, the GOP representative had not commented on his tweet, which was deleted about two hours after being published.
-snip
This originated on 4-chan and is still being spread by crackpots like Candace Owens.

Revealing the kind of person people choose to falsely pin massacring children on.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 05:09 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Apparently, the shooter had a stutter and a lisp that made him the target of bullying. He also liked to cut himself and live as a loner. Reports say he frequently posted pictures and videos of disturbing animal violence. He also got into many fist fights and was very anti-social.

Dude sounds like a whackadoo to me.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 05:49 PM
Adam_PoE

He sounds like a couple of people who used to post here.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 06:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DarthAloysius
This originated on 4-chan and is still being spread by crackpots like Candace Owens.

Revealing the kind of person people choose to falsely pin massacring children on.

So prominent Republicans are getting their hate filled lies off of 4chan now? How lovely and completely not surprising.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 06:37 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Horrible/Unfortunate.

Apparently, the shooter had a stutter and a lisp that made him the target of bullying. He also liked to cut himself and live as a loner. Reports say he frequently posted pictures and videos of disturbing animal violence. He also got into many fist fights and was very anti-social.

Dude sounds like a whackadoo to me.

If this is true then he was mentally handicapped to some extent. He was in need of professional help.

1. Bullying should be generally discouraged.

2. There should be emphasis on community care.

https://navigator.health.org.uk/the...ped-white-paper

3. People in a distressed or emotional state should not have easy access to firearms.

https://observer.com/2016/08/these-...hootings-occur/

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 25th, 2022 at 10:01 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2022 09:54 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Stringer
Always political. Maybe it’s a sad day and children died. ****ing terrible. My heart goes out to the families. I couldn’t even image dealing with that. Thank god they killed that pos

It IS political. I will not respect some arbitrary "thoughts and prayers only" 24 hour grace period. This could have been easily prevented with sensible gun laws and I'm pissed off about it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 02:43 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

More information emerging about this shooting… particular how dozens of armed police appeared to stand by and do nothing as the shooter rampaged in the school, aside from taser parents who tried to get in and save their children.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-t...e482483df6e4683

At this point they appear to be accomplices to murder, so much for more police in schools protecting kids.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 03:26 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It IS political. I will not respect some arbitrary "thoughts and prayers only" 24 hour grace period. This could have been easily prevented with sensible gun laws and I'm pissed off about it

That's a popular Rightist tactic, the "Now is not the time to talk about gun control, people died, some of them children, we need to grieve and we need love", which of course is carried over until the next shooting in an endless cycle.

It's a deplorable tactic, but it is clever.

Last edited by Robtard on May 26th, 2022 at 03:51 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2022 03:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by DarthAloysius
More information emerging about this shooting… particular how dozens of armed police appeared to stand by and do nothing as the shooter rampaged in the school, aside from taser parents who tried to get in and save their children.

At this point they appear to be accomplices to murder, so much for more police in schools protecting kids.

KMC broke the link, but I'd not call them accomplices, I understand the parents' need to run into the school, but the cops have to also protect the parents from running towards an active shooter.

Why they stood around should be investigated and if they broke protocol, proper action should be taken

Old Post May 26th, 2022 03:54 PM
DarthAloysius

This article has the footage:

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-poli...shooter-1710325

I agree we need more information, but I can understand how parents could become desperate after seeing police in droves but none of them stepping in to deal with the situation.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 04:15 PM