KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pirates of the Caribbean Reboot 1 and 2?

Pirates of the Caribbean Reboot 1 and 2?
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor

But will see what Rock can do with this. Is Margot Robbie still involved ?

It's a little unclear, but my understanding is that there are two separate spin-offs/reboots in the works. One has Margot Robbie and now apparently the other has The Rock. Something like that.

Ugh, if it's a female reboot/spinoff I'm going to blow chunks at the TV. Hopefully all over their t!ts, making them wet and sexy. That's the only way I'd want a female spin off is a lesbo prono parody.

Old Post May 31st, 2022 10:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yet you like Jungle Cruise. Smh

I said it was kinda fun, for being a lazy PoTC ripoff. Not something I'd watch again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 31st, 2022 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I thought it COULD have been fun if it weren't such a tacky and shameless try-hard Disney crapfest. Lazy PotC rip-off is a pretty accurate description. It didn't have anything like the fun character actor ensemble that the PotC films have. Instead it was The Rock. *yawn*

I don't even hate the Rock. I think he actually can act and has good charisma. But it's always the same and works for certain films, but he certainly isn't worthy of replacing Johnny Depp.

Old Post May 31st, 2022 10:57 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Depps won his defamation trial. Just bring him back to POTC now !

Old Post Jun 1st, 2022 07:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They should write his ordeal into the PoTC 6 script, from the defamation, to the abuse, to the literal shitting of the bed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 1st, 2022 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Depps won his defamation trial. Just bring him back to POTC now !

Unfortunately I think he has disowned Disney, or at least the franchise due to their treatment of him.

If I remember correctly something about he "wouldn't do it for $300 million and a million alpacas."

Something like that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2022 11:14 PM
Darth Thor

sad

Old Post Jun 1st, 2022 11:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
They should write his ordeal into the PoTC 6 script, from the defamation, to the abuse, to the literal shitting of the bed.

That would actually be pretty awesome. It could be some intense relationship with a crazed whore and a big montage of all the main events. It could be totally obvious references to what happened, breaking the 4th wall. A shame it'll probably never happen.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2022 11:56 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Unfortunately I think he has disowned Disney, or at least the franchise due to their treatment of him.

If I remember correctly something about he "wouldn't do it for $300 million and a million alpacas."

Something like that.

I heard about this or something along the lines of that unfortunately, and under the circumstances, I can't really blame him. He's gotta have some kind of movie plans eventually though now that he's back in business.

As far as this PotC reboot, I have little interest. I'm apparently one of the few here that likes Dwayne, but he could never replace Depp/Sparrow.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2022 12:14 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote