KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » SPOILERS Stranger Things Robert Englund S4 EP5

SPOILERS Stranger Things Robert Englund S4 EP5
Started by: walksomber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walksomber
Rebel

SPOILERS Stranger Things Robert Englund S4 EP5

I knew from Chrissy death scene that there was some significance behind it. I thought it was a direct reference to Nightmare on Elm Street, so when I saw a glimpse of the credits in episode 4 season 4 that read Robert Englund everything started making a lot more sense. Even the polt: A bunch of kids with real world problems, and those problems following them into their dreams becoming nightmares, and although not killed in their sleep, still all killed in the same way. I just wanted to talk about how cool I think it was. They even mentioned Freddy Krueger in episode 5 season 4 and Michael Myers earlier in the season; and in the first episode you can see a gremlin cut out in the video store. This new season is awesome so far, even if I'm only on episode 5.

Old Post May 28th, 2022 09:33 PM
walksomber is currently offline Click here to Send walksomber a Private Message Find more posts by walksomber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote