KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Shadow vs Mindless Hulk

Moon Shadow vs Mindless Hulk
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Smile Moon Shadow vs Mindless Hulk

Fight set in Central Park.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 12:13 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Who

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 08:33 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Moon Shadow, a character from the children's novel Dragonwings. Moon Shadow, A.K.A. Tyler Marlocke, the protagonist in the comic book series PS238. Moonshadow (comics), a graphic novel by J. M. DeMatteis.

I have never read a comic with this character in it. I googled them.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 03:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's Hulk without the Banner influence.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 03:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Moon Shadow, a character from the children's novel Dragonwings. Moon Shadow, A.K.A. Tyler Marlocke, the protagonist in the comic book series PS238. Moonshadow (comics), a graphic novel by J. M. DeMatteis.

I have never read a comic with this character in it. I googled them.

Lol my fault. Meant Moon Knight

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 06:32 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh, that's much better.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 06:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by marcssands14
Lol my fault. Meant Moon Knight

Moon Shadow would wreck Hulk. Moon Knight dies horribly

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 06:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No one is beating Hulk at this point tbh. The guy is eye blasting and punching through Celestial armor and shit. Pounding on skyfathers and eye blasting ghost figures; skyfather ghost figures. Tanking attacks equivalent to hundredths of thousands suns exploding.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 07:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
No one is beating Hulk at this point tbh. The guy is eye blasting and punching through Celestial armor and shit. Pounding on skyfathers and eye blasting ghost figures; skyfather ghost figures. Tanking attacks equivalent to hundredths of thousands suns exploding.

Plus screams that can be heard for thousands of miles laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 07:08 PM
carver9

Don't do that. I deleted that post. Everything else I said was stated and shown on panel. Hater.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 07:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Don't do that. I deleted that post. Everything else I said was stated and shown on panel. Hater.

Given your track record the odds are against you, 99,999,999 to 1.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 07:28 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

laughing out loud do what?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 07:33 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud do what?

Call him Derrick?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 08:00 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Shut up, don't sass me. You know nothing about Hulk

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 08:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Shut up, don't sass me. You know nothing about Hulk

TBF, I think he was just masturbating to his Hulk fantasies, not replying to you. After all he did get a really good pair of new tweezers.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 08:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Delta1938
TBF, I think he was just masturbating to his Hulk fantasies, not replying to you. After all he did get a really good pair of new tweezers.

😘

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2022 08:42 PM
marcssands14

Bump. Moon Knight vs Hulk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 03:56 AM
marcssands14

Double bump . Do you think Mindless Hulk could beat Superman and Goku simultaneously?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2022 11:08 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Those Fist’s of Khonshu were pretty potent. Not sure if these two are on the same level? Really hard to say. Carver, are you willing to show side by side comparisons? Didn’t Khonshu deal with All Father Thor as well?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2022 11:44 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Aug 10th, 2022 06:53 PM