KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil runs the gauntlet in prison

Daredevil runs the gauntlet in prison
Started by: Alex_Ferrana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex_Ferrana

Daredevil runs the gauntlet in prison

Daredevil breaks into the prison, whre incarcerated a lot of villains.

It's a trap, orchestrated by Kingpin. Cell doors opens when Daredevil approaces them, and he is forced to fight against a villains who previously was in the cell.

The gauntlet consists 12 villains:

Round 1 - Bullet.

Round 2 - Bushwacker.

Round 3 - Crossfire.

Round 4 - Jester.

Round 5 - Typhoid Mary.

Round 6 - Owl.

Round 7 - Lady Bullseye.

Round 8 - Ikari.

Round 9 - Bullseye.

Round 10 - Man-Bull.

Round 11 - Mr. Hyde.

Round 12 (final) - Kingpin.

Daredevil fignts each villain in a row. Fight to KO, incapacitation or death. DD has all of his gear (suit and billy clubs).

Attachment: 8b8975aa33e57470267485fd01408861.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 04:47 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

A-lister or not, I don't like Matt's chances against Typhoid Mary, while weakened from rounds 1-4.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 07:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't know who half of these people are but I don't see him clearing this at all with Kingpin on here.

You could put Kingpin anywhere after 3 or 4 and I see him stopping there.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 08:00 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They're all thorslayers, all you need to know smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 08:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They're all thorslayers, all you need to know smile

watch your tone when you speak of the great skyfather who transcend the realm of magic and science

Old Post Jun 28th, 2022 08:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

A-lister or not, I don't like Matt's chances against Typhoid Mary, while weakened from rounds 1-4.

This is a tricky one. Mary is unstable and inconsistent character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:45 AM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't know who half of these people are but I don't see him clearing this at all with Kingpin on here.

You could put Kingpin anywhere after 3 or 4 and I see him stopping there.

Daredevil's track record against Kingpin is kinda tricky. Plus, modern Kingpin isn't the same Kingpin who was capable to fight Spider-Man and who even has humbled Captain America himself.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 05:47 AM
ShadowFyre

Didn't Kingpin recently obliterate Bucky in a one sided fight?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 12:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

I don't understand how he'd beat 5, 10, 11 and 12 in a forum fight. In a comic fight, plot armor and writer stupidity save him.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 12:43 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Didn't Kingpin recently obliterate Bucky in a one sided fight?

Where it was?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:11 PM
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by zopzop
I don't understand how he'd beat 5, 10, 11 and 12 in a forum fight. In a comic fight, plot armor and writer stupidity save him.

Mr. Hyde is a sore jobber, DD always punked him.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Where it was?

One of Devil's Reign's tie-ins.

Fisk shitstomped Bucky while sleepwalking.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:15 PM
Alex_Ferrana

One of Devil's Reign's tie-ins.

Fisk shitstomped Bucky while sleepwalking.

Wow. And people still think than modern Kingpin "is a wimp and shadow of his former self". confused

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:19 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's a myth.

Modern Kingpin has some great feats under his belt.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Wow. And people still think than modern Kingpin "is a wimp and shadow of his former self". confused

I mean, you kinda did too, is it that difficult to believe?:

Daredevil's track record against Kingpin is kinda tricky. Plus, modern Kingpin isn't the same Kingpin who was capable to fight Spider-Man and who even has humbled Captain America himself.

Modern Kingpin tanked a Doombot with a smile.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I mean, you kinda did too, is it that difficult to believe?:

Modern Kingpin tanked a Doombot with a smile.

Looks like I was wrong. Didn't knew about that feat with Bucky.

And yes, I remember that feat too.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:36 PM
Alex_Ferrana

It's a myth.

Modern Kingpin has some great feats under his belt.

Such as completely overpowering Tombstone, fighting pretty evenly with Black Panther (BP won, but it was with gadgets) and taking on Doombot.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:38 PM
Smurph
------

this

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 04:53 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by Smurph
this

Knowing how inconsistent and unstable Mary is, hard to say.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2022 06:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Such as completely overpowering Tombstone, fighting pretty evenly with Black Panther (BP won, but it was with gadgets) and taking on Doombot.

He was also shown to be completely immune to Purple Man's power (Classic Fisk had such a showing as well) and effortlessly beat up Modern Hammerhead - who wasn't fighting back, but that's still a crazy showing.

Kingpin is also about the only villain I can think of who manages to always beat the Punisher.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 03:03 PM