KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who's the fastest outside of the Flashes?

Who's the fastest outside of the Flashes?
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enzeru
OVERALL SPEED

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

TRAVELING SPEED

Sentry
Thor / Gladiator / Superman
Silver Surfer

REACTION TIME

Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Thor

COMBAT / MOVEMENT

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

All the other characters don't matter, so I didn't even bother listing them.
Isn't Sentry the slowest in traveling speed? What's his best feat?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 07:16 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by lawest9
Isn't JQ the slowest of Flashes?

Yes Jessie is the slowest by a considerable margin. She's the only one who could only go superluminal when basically intensly driven (she was chasing her father's killer).

Her father Johnny is next slowest, he has broken light speed a few times.

Jay can go FTL (in GA and SA often) but in more recent times has to restrain himself due to his age and health (doing it for too long pushes his heart rate up and puts him at risk of another heart attack). When he was going to travel back in time to ancient Egypt he went to say goodbye to his wife first (he didn't expect to survive)

Max Mercury is probably just ahead of him on averages but below him on high showings. having time leapt many times

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:24 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Isn't Sentry the slowest in traveling speed? What's his best feat?
Sentry's travel ability is weird in the fight with Genis it took him enough time for Genis to get away when he dumped him in a restroom from another dimension. As with all characters, who the fick knows.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 10:40 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Sentry never injured Thor with his speed. Disoriented him

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 11:32 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'm totally mind boggled that some put Sentry as the fastest when in reality he's the slowest.

No one can even name one of his best traveling feats.

For example, the DC universe is at least 200 trillion light years wide (there is a scan showing Superman being 100 trillion light years away from Earth) and possibly more than 1e20 light years wide if you consider the DC universe expanded to 60 trillion light years the first half second (astronomically more faster than ours) and calculate the rest using the current expansion rate theory.

Using the lowball 100 trillion light year estimate in 60 days then Superman traveled on average 19 million light years per second.

To put this in perspective, galaxies range starting from 3300 light years wide. The milky way (a large galaxy) is about 100,000 light years wide.

So Superman traveled a milky way galaxy distance in 5 milliseconds.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 02:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by h1a8
I'm totally mind boggled that some put Sentry as the fastest when in reality he's the slowest.

No one can even name one of his best traveling feats.

For example, the DC universe is at least 200 trillion light years wide (there is a scan showing Superman being 100 trillion light years away from Earth) and possibly more than 1e20 light years wide if you consider the DC universe expanded to 60 trillion light years the first half second (astronomically more faster than ours) and calculate the rest using the current expansion rate theory.

Using the lowball 100 trillion light year estimate in 60 days then Superman traveled on average 19 million light years per second.

To put this in perspective, galaxies range starting from 3300 light years wide. The milky way (a large galaxy) is about 100,000 light years wide.

So Superman traveled a milky way galaxy distance in 5 milliseconds.
Lol.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 03:25 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by abhilegend
(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by abhilegend
Ok

bugger me drunk, I truly am loosing my mind.
was skimming through some old herochat threads. you and I had this exact conversation in March last year. You posted the same scan in reply to my metioning the War of the gods I had the same reply re wally and speed force comment.

i didn't remember any of it.
I seem to be in a daze a lot lately, my wife and I joke that I'm getting altzimers or dementia. Maybe its not so much of a joke. might need to see a dr about getting it checked out before I cause problems.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 11:11 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by beatboks
was skimming through some old herochat threads. you and I had this exact conversation in March last year. You posted the same scan in reply to my metioning the War of the gods I had the same reply re wally and speed force comment.

I seem to be in a daze a lot lately, my wife and I joke that I'm getting altzimers or dementia. Maybe its not so much of a joke. might need to see a dr about getting it checked out before I cause problems.

Have you had covid? I've heard of "brain fog" being a side-effect.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 11:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Also keep in mind, some people have gotten Covid and not realized it either. So even if you're sure you never got Covid, only certain tests would concretely confirm that.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 10:58 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Here's a good thread for you, then:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t680537.html

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 11:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lmfao

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 11:19 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by -Pr-

No not that I'm aware of, though I was off sick with Pneumonia for almost 3 months early last year from mid Jan to pretty much the end of March). I couldn't even go to a doctor to be treated until I'd had my 3rd negative covid test.

For most of that time I was struggling to breath and when I could get to a doctor had about 30% congestion on my lungs. I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat.

It got to the point I wanted to be dead just for it to be over if I couldn't get better. Wasn't till I got my 3rd script of antibiotics (stronger than the first 2 but still also taking the second) that I started to improve.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 01:45 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No not that I'm aware of, though I was off sick with Pneumonia for almost 3 months early last year from mid Jan to pretty much the end of March). I couldn't even go to a doctor to be treated until I'd had my 3rd negative covid test.

For most of that time I was struggling to breath and when I could get to a doctor had about 30% congestion on my lungs. I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat.

It got to the point I wanted to be dead just for it to be over if I couldn't get better. Wasn't till I got my 3rd script of antibiotics (stronger than the first 2 but still also taking the second) that I started to improve.

Damn, Dude. I'm glad you got better at least.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 02:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Lord yes, and hope that you remain healthy.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 03:01 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

I've suffered through something somewhat similar to that over a year ago but all of my covid tests came back negative.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2022 03:01 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've had Covid twice Pr and I have serious brain fog.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2022 05:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

That’s OK. We have some members who will forget being shown something in the very next thread.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 04:27 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat.
Tell me you at least tried to jerk off and high fived David Carradine for the brief moments you met him.

On a serious note, that is terrifying. Depriving the brain of oxygen for prolonged periods of times can lead to some really bad things, you should get extensive checks.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 11:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

"Depriving the brain of oxygen for prolonged periods of times can lead to some really bad things"

Hulk is Hulk

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 11:58 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Many people posting here have brain fog without ANY illnesses.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 12:04 PM