KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A-listers vs Z-lister

A-listers vs Z-lister
Started by: zopzop

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And don't tell me that size doesn't matter... if there's anyone on this forum who appreciates big guns, it's definitely you

(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:15 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: A-listers vs Z-lister

Unless physical stats include intelligence, this would be an easy Spiderman for me, both in real world and in the zombie apocalypse.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 11:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Very true.

But I'm 100% sure Smurph was daydreaming about Matt's recent fight with Castle, hence why I mentioned that to appease his fantasies.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 11:14 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Philosophía
Unless physical stats include intelligence, this would be an easy Spiderman for me, both in real world and in the zombie apocalypse.

Nope your mind with their abilities, experience and standard gear.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 01:09 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Give me Parker powers some riot gear and a gas powered grabbling gun with a nice good old fashioned mace or flail. I'd be unstoppable

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 02:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

With Parker's stats you wouldn't need a grappling hook, you'd be able to simply jump just as high or throw it so far/high with your natural strength.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 07:39 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Peter's stats in action:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 07:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

That's Aunt May. It's basically Superboy Prime vs Sodam Yat with a tombstone in terms of power.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 08:20 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Imagine how fast you would be on a bike.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 08:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Parmaniac
With Parker's stats you wouldn't need a grappling hook, you'd be able to simply jump just as high or throw it so far/high with your natural strength.

It's not about need, it's about flair

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 11:11 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: A-listers vs Z-lister

Originally posted by zopzop
Spider-Man - you have his physical stats, his years of fighting experience, his spider sense, and his classic web shooters

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 11:16 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I do wtf I want

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 11:39 AM
DarkSaint85

Well without comic science and Parker's intelligence, making more web fluid will be tricky

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 11:44 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well without comic science and Parker's intelligence, making more web fluid will be tricky

And I'll be out in days, reserve those shooters for herds and last minute escapes and grab a sledge hammer at the local hardware store. Parm lacks imagination

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 12:00 PM
Philosophía

Sin will obtain more web fluid by jerking off zombies.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 12:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

with a sledgehammer and a gas powered grappling hook.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 12:33 PM
Philosophía

Sin's "local hardware store" is full of whips and gags.

She'd close their mouth with her years of "fighting experience" in no time.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 12:37 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I can't believe the lack of love Titania's powerset is getting. You'd think being a mini juggernaut would own IRL and in a post-apocalyptic world infested with zombies and trigger-happy humans.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 01:00 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by zopzop
I can't believe the lack of love Titania's powerset is getting. You'd think being a mini juggernaut would own IRL and in a post-apocalyptic world infested with zombies and trigger-happy humans.
It's the spider-sense that makes real life OP, and Spider-Man's stats are far more than enough in a zombie apocalypse, you can literally bitchslap heads off.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 01:11 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's the spider-sense that makes real life OP, and Spider-Man's stats are far more than enough in a zombie apocalypse, you can literally bitchslap heads off.

Zombies are the least of your worries in that universe. Cold-blooded, battle-hardened, trigger-happy humans are a much bigger threat. One unlucky shot and it's lights out.

And as someone already mentioned, your Spider-sense would be going off 24/7 in such a reality.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 01:15 PM