KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Homelander vs Superman (READ THE DESCRIPION!)

Homelander vs Superman (READ THE DESCRIPION!)
Started by: Alex_Ferrana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex_Ferrana

Homelander vs Superman (READ THE DESCRIPION!)

Synopsis - Homelander is sent to kill Superman, but because Vought knows they won't really hurt him in direct fight at all, they decided to make a trap for Superman. And they had a prep for that situation.

Homelander takes Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Lana Lang, Perry White and Clark's Earth parents as a hostages and has a kryptonite, which he sets in the room with hostages.

When Superman arrives, he see that Homenader holds them as a human shield and kryptonite is everywhere, so Superman starts to weaken because of the kryptonite's exposure.

Homelander says him that he has a hostages and he knows everything about Superman and he is here to kill him, then warns him if Clark gets any wrong move - hostages would be incinirated or sliced apart with Homelander's heat vision. Which obviously, Superman can't allow.

So, it's Homelander vs Superman, but now Homelander has a lot of advantages over Superman. Can Clark outwit and defeat Homelander even despite the fact he's in dire straits and weakened by kryptonite, or Homelander would be a winner on this ocassion?

Attachment: 52759c107259261.y3jvccwxnze5ldezndqsmcwxnje.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 08:49 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

What the fanfiction is this

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:07 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smurph
What the fanfiction is this

It's a non-standard battle assumption. In order to give Superman a hard time.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:17 PM
Alex_Ferrana is currently offline Click here to Send Alex_Ferrana a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_Ferrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

As much as I would love to see Clark dead, I'm quite sure he would "find a way" to win.

Then again, Harley has made a quick work of the Trinity... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Based on HL’s mental state he kills the hostages and gets a bloodlusted supes to deal with, HL would die

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 6th, 2022 09:31 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
As much as I would love to see Clark dead, I'm quite sure he would "find a way" to win.

Then again, Harley has made a quick work of the Trinity... laughing out loud

I remember it. Honestly, it was a hilarious and blatant PIS.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 04:16 AM
Alex_Ferrana

Originally posted by steverules_2
Based on HL’s mental state he kills the hostages and gets a bloodlusted supes to deal with, HL would die

Which technically still a win, but Homelander still gained his goal - murdered a hostages. Though didn't fulfilled a main contract - kill Superman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2022 04:17 AM