KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (136): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I honestly don’t know what that f*ck happened, y’all.

Something is very wrong with this website.

I tried to delete a singular post by an ad spammer and the entire “Eternal Sunshine” social thread up and f*cking disappeared.

Nobody except Raz can restore the original thread.

Apologies all around. Again, I don’t know WTF happened.

Bada or PR can rename this thread as they see fit.

Feel free to curse my name as you see fit.

Also, I don't believe you. You're lying, 100%.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 08:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"Accidents" seem to happen a lot recently, as that wasn't the only thread that got deleted.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 08:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I have nothing to gain by deleting an 18 year old and iconic thread.

This website’s code is antiquated and dog shit now in 2023.

Some kind of code fluke happened.

Again, I’m sorry it happened but I’m not petty like that to deliberately erase history.

I’ve sent an email to Raz, but we won’t hold our breaths.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 09:09 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

@imp, I've known you online all those years, I believe you 100%. I'm mentioned in the fifth post of the first page and honestly couldn't care less, it's just a thread.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Feb 25th, 2023 at 09:21 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 09:18 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Tzeentch
That's really sad Matt. It would be a real shame if you """accidentally"" banned ctdm next.

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 11:05 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You know, even though I said Ohma could have beaten Kuroki if he didn't know the Advance, I just can't see him falling to a Kure Earth Scraper and Flashing Steel Smash like Lolong did.

A full Advance sucker punch and even a Change of Scenery, ok sure, but that wouldn't finish him.

That doesn't mean I don't think current Ohma can't win, but it won't be like he beat Lolong.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 02:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Tzeentch
That's really sad Matt. It would be a real shame if you """accidentally"" banned ctdm next.

Ban ctdm for a cheap ripoff of my handle if nothing else.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 03:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I tried to delete a singular post by an ad spammer and the entire “Eternal Sunshine” social thread up and f*cking disappeared.

as an alternative to using the broken delete function, could you edit the spam posts?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 03:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

That or just ignore the spammers.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 03:30 PM
cdtm

Hey how are the modern Spiderman games compared to the older ones, like Amazing Spiderman 2 or Shattered Dimension?

Better, worse, or on par?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 03:31 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Well thanks to CD we will at least reach the old number of pages this thread had in a few days again.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 03:43 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Damn, this sucks. I enjoyed that thread and all it's mindless musings. Maybe it's time to let go of this sinking ship. Thanks for the explanation Impediment, appreciate your honesty. Good day gentlemen, I'm taking a hiatus from kmc

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 04:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I have nothing to gain by deleting an 18 year old and iconic thread.

This website’s code is antiquated and dog shit now in 2023.

Some kind of code fluke happened.

Again, I’m sorry it happened but I’m not petty like that to deliberately erase history.

I’ve sent an email to Raz, but we won’t hold our breaths.

Stop using the iOS apostrophe, for starters.

It's been causing issues since 2015's server move and we're all aware of it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 04:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Damn, this sucks. I enjoyed that thread and all it's mindless musings. Maybe it's time to let go of this sinking ship. Thanks for the explanation Impediment, appreciate your honesty. Good day gentlemen, I'm taking a hiatus from kmc

Bentley did it before you and it was the smart move, considering what is happening to this site.

Bye, Sin.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 04:15 PM
Badabing
Karen

You binned the original million post thread and now this?! Have you no decency man?

laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 04:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bentley did it before you and it was the smart move, considering what is happening to this site.

Bye, Sin.

If it weren't for the Hulk thread and Carv, I'd do the same......

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 04:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Yeahhhhhh ok, time for a break

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 05:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They'll be back! They always come back. thumb up

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 08:41 PM
cdtm

So you can be fat, and someone will disapprove of it, and so they have protests against people who disapprove that you're a fat slob?

Isn't that kind of funny?

But I support your right to protest against my disapproval. thumb up

Seriously though does anyone really believe that someone who eats way too many donuts and balloons out to 1000 lbs and gets looked down on for it is a victim? Not like I'm taking your donut away, go ahead and binge! I'm just some guy, what do you care if I'm laughing my arse off at that big belly?

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 25th, 2023 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 09:01 PM
cdtm

Hey, in JoJo season 5 "Golden Wind", isn't it kind of incredulous that Giovano so casually murdered a Capo? Considering this is an organization that creates and employs Stand Users, you'd think there would be precautions against Stand based assassination attempts.

Perhaps a Stand user sitting in as part of the scenery covering his back, or some method of disabling Stand abilities. Or at least some other eyeballs on his cell so they could narrow down the killers.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2023 11:52 PM