KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)

Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds (v2.0)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

look at the bright side. thousands of ctdm shitposts were deleted thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 04:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Well, that is some consolation.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 04:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, the melodrama of a thread being deleted.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 09:48 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’ve received several PMs from angry members calling me a “nazi” and “stupid liar” because outdated VB code is infallible and perfect.

It’s nice to be popular.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 11:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I’ve received several PMs from angry members calling me a “nazi” and “stupid liar” because outdated VB code is infallible and perfect.

It’s nice to be popular.
just bloody bizarre, and you still recovering. So strange, really, just so strange.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 11:19 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m beyond bored and spending way too much time online as I convalesce from surgery.

All I can keep clarifying is that the thread deletion was a fluke/weird happening that wasn’t maliciously on purpose.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 11:23 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Watched Fall last night while high

Worst mistake ive ever made

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 11:47 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m beyond bored and spending way too much time online as I convalesce from surgery.

All I can keep clarifying is that the thread deletion was a fluke/weird happening that wasn’t maliciously on purpose.
I believe you 100 percent. Matt, put yourself first nothing else matters right now. Online nutters sending abusive emails should not get your time.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 12:05 PM
cdtm

It’s nice to be popular.

They're probably trolling you, don't take them seriously. Anyone with half a brain should know deleting a popular megathread on purpose doesn't add up.

Either they're gas lighting you or they're hopelessly dense and not worth engaging.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 01:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And hope your recovery is going well.

If you need a game recommendation, 2016 Prey is about the most fun I've had on any game this gen, imagine a System Shock 2 remake done right. The "Play your way" isn't just a meme on this one, you can do things like use alien powers to turn into an animated cup and sneak inside a wire grated window, use a foam dark gun to fire through that window at a security monitor and unlock a door, or use hacking skills to hack the keypad. The amount of freedom is insane, and it's all fun as heck.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 01:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
They're probably trolling you, don't take them seriously. Anyone with half a brain should know deleting a popular megathread on purpose doesn't add up.

Either they're gas lighting you or they're hopelessly dense and not worth engaging.
I can guess which retards it is... the usual spam the report, but, thin skinned crew. They need to concentrate on creating more "respect" threads and arguing about the hidden meaning in panel 4, page 16 of issue 27 of some comic where Hulk fights Thor again.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Feb 26th, 2023 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 02:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It’s nice to be popular.

Bunch of *****.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I can guess which retards it is... the usual spam the report, but, thin skinned crew. They need to concentrate on creating more "respect" threads and arguing about the hidden meaning in panel 4, page 16 of issue 27 of some comic where Hulk fights Thor again.

wow. tell us how you really feel, lol.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
wow. tell us how you really feel, lol.
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:16 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Smurph
Maybe if one poster hadn't flooded the Endless Sunshine thread with spam accounts, we would still have our thread with nearly twenty years of posts.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Bunch of *****.
To be honest that kind of weirdness reeks of over investment and borders on stalkers. We have a number of self professed stalkers here who do that shit to members, never thought they'd do it to a mod. Weirdo's.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Feb 26th, 2023 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You seem pretty invested, yes:

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Got to say the melodrama over a deleted thread in the comics section is hilarious. Many seem to be autisticly leaving for their aptly named contingency, termed the beta site. If they build it beta's will cum.

It's a thread on a dying board, nothing more or less and having a go at Imp over it is weird as ****.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:40 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You seem pretty invested, yes:
are you talking to me again? I've asked you politely not to about half a dozen times. smile now that's invested.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Feb 26th, 2023 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thought you were gonna move your pedo ass to GDF, where it belongs?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2023 06:46 PM