KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Thought a thread had been made, anyways.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5090568/

Looking forward to this, Bumblebee (2018) was a refreshing reboot compared to the terrors of the Bay films, especially films 3-5.

Would have preferred they had saved the Beast Wars story line until film 3 or 4 and did the early world building on G1 stories.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 09:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Film 3 or 4. Ffs. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 09:15 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks like someone never got those Transformers toys they wanted and is jaded 3.0.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 09:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Next it'll be a Transformers Fast & Furious crossover and you'll lap it up. 2 movies a year for 20 years.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 09:24 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm a Transformers fan, not a F&F fan.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 11:05 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm a Transformers fan, not a F&F fan.

I'm a hot-women-in-these-movies fan.

Some of the action is kind of fun to watch with my son, too, I guess. This one looks pretty terrible, though. Hopefully will still have some entertainment value with my son.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 11:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's got giant robots punching each other, your young son will love this even if it's total dirty ass story-wise.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 11:22 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I want a real damn beast wars movie, this looks like bullshit.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 12:15 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking forward to this movie, Seems like we can actually see what the actual **** is going in the action scenes and who's fighting who etc.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 02:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This was kinda meh.

The main character was total cringe most of the times.

Optimus felt kinda different he wasnt too good of a Leader.

The villain was totally forgetable and so were the fights.

The Maximals were kinda tossed to the side...

Bumblebee was a much better movie..

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 03:56 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Bumblebee was pretty damn awesome.

At least in this new movie they got the robots looking way better than they used to.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 10:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Bumblebee was pretty damn awesome.

At least in this new movie they got the robots looking way better than they used to.

They looked really good but outside of that there was nothing memorable in the movie...

By the end of the movie the main characters cringe level was comparable to Marky Mark performance.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 11:00 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^No good vibrations, yeah. sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 11:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

anyone watch/see this yet?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Earlier today.
Went w. a neighbor, his very excited daughter, and her equally excited friends. He needed the back up.

I’m thinking I enjoyed it as much as I did owing to how into it the kids were.

It’s nothing I plan on watching again but, I’d rate it below Bumblebee and we’ll above the Bays.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2023 09:43 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just watched.. those bastards killed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: michelle yeoh .. this coulda been better for a sequel

Old Post Jun 11th, 2023 02:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not better than Bumblebee, I still enjoyed it overall, but it flirted too close to Bayformers at times. 90s setting was cool, decent soundtrack.

Not sure how I feel about the end scene [SPOILER - highlight to read]: GI:Joe crossover

Old Post Jun 12th, 2023 10:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Not better than Bumblebee, I still enjoyed it overall, but it flirted too close to Bayformers at times. 90s setting was cool, decent soundtrack.

Not sure how I feel about the end scene [SPOILER - highlight to read]: GI:Joe crossover

i rea about that when this was being filmed, although I'm not sure how or why they'd fight

Old Post Jun 13th, 2023 01:53 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The crossover was done in comics originally.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2023 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The crossover was done in comics originally.

i have those locked up in a safe

Old Post Jun 13th, 2023 09:32 PM