KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League Warworld

Justice League Warworld
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Justice League Warworld

Latest animated movie from WB.. I found this to be one of the worst animated films I have watched,,

the voice cast cast sucked.

the animated was clownish

no idea who came up with the plot but tht person should get fired

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 01:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, feel similar.

No idea why they spent so much time with the dream sequences.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Timverse was so good, now they make this shit.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 07:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, the Tomorrowverse as it's called online has been very meh for the most part. Did like Justice Society: World War II & Green Lantern: Beware My Power though. The other are okay to not good.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 07:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, the Tomorrowverse as it's called online has been very meh for the most part. Did like Justice Society: World War II & Green Lantern: Beware My Power though. The other are okay to not good.
yeah, I did enjoy those two too. It's overall shit though Rob. I would like to see them Timverse some old classic plots like Great Darkness from DC. The kids today would get hooked.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 07:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Aye, would be good.

The standalone films over the last few years have also been not great. I think Injustice (2021) was the last one I liked and that wasn't great.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2023 07:32 PM
riv6672

Guess I’m in no rush to catch this one, then.

I liked the JSA and LoSH outings, but that’s about it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2023 09:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah, I did enjoy those two too. It's overall shit though Rob. I would like to see them Timverse some old classic plots like Great Darkness from DC. The kids today would get hooked.

I wish they would just adapt convergence, (or whatever the name of the story was called, that they used to end New 52) and just pick the Timmverse back up where it left off, and pretend the last 10+ years didn’t happen.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2023 03:17 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I wish they would just adapt convergence, (or whatever the name of the story was called, that they used to end New 52) and just pick the Timmverse back up where it left off, and pretend the last 10+ years didn’t happen.
This is a good plan!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2023 05:43 PM