KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex Prime vs Galactus

Imperiex Prime vs Galactus
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Alright, so let's gathered what you've shown me from Imperiex Prime. You've posted statements saying he destroyed Galaxies and a Universe and then you posted a scene of him destroying a Universe afterwards.

I then mention that he still hasn't done much to beat Galactus who actually has combat showings against upper tier beings, but that isn't nothing to you but statements? So, we have Galactus who has defeated cosmics vs a being who has ONE SHOWING with the rest being statements. You keep mentioning Galactus having nothing but statements when that isn't the case. The purpose of my scans were not only to show his raw power, but to show he's fought upper tier beings. So I ask again, how is Imperiex beating Galactus? Blowing himself up to destroy a Universe?

Isn't destroying universes >>> fighting cosmic beings?
Why are you moving the goal posts?
I already stated he casually disintegrated HP DD.
HP DD is more durable than Superman, Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, etc.
Galactus has never disintegrated a high Herald or above being.
Then you responded by Galactus was destroying galaxies. (as if that is more than casually disintegrating HP DD).
Then you were countered by Imperiex destroyed universes
Then you changed the goalposts to combat showings.
But that swings back at casually disintegrating HP DD.

So by proxy of combat showings and other showings he is superior to Galactus.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Oct 29th, 2023 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 02:08 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm saying the heralds cracking their shells....means nothing in terms of defeating Imperiex. It literally doesn't hurt him, at all.

And at the same time, him defeating teams of heralds shows his power. Remember, he was literally pumping them out with no strain shown, simultaneously across all the different timelines, in the past, in the future, in the present, all of it. Multiple probes, multiple timelines.

Imagine if 1% of his power was in a probe, and that probe was defeating the JLA. That's a lowball, because he had more than 100 probes. That's what I'm getting at.

In short, any wins his probes have is a valid showing for his power; any defeat his probes have doesn't count as a showing of his weakness.

Yes, he built the Hollowers to destroy the solar system etc...what's your point? I think I know what you're trying to get at, and I think I have the reasoning ready, but let's see.

That's the thing, we don't know the percentage of power he poured into each probe and we also do not know how Imperiex powers work. He could've put 10% of his power in each Probe and gained that power back via some other means, nigh instantly. It was also never stated if the Probes were all at the same power levels.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 02:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Then you responded by Galactus was destroying galaxies. (as if that is more than casually disintegrating HP DD).

Why is Doomsday more durable than all of those character?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 02:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Alright, so let's gathered what you've shown me from Imperiex Prime. You've posted statements saying he destroyed Galaxies and a Universe and then you posted a scene of him destroying a Universe afterwards.

I then mention that he still hasn't done much to beat Galactus who actually has combat showings against upper tier beings, but that isn't nothing to you but statements? So, we have Galactus who has defeated cosmics vs a being who has ONE SHOWING with the rest being statements. You keep mentioning Galactus having nothing but statements when that isn't the case. The purpose of my scans were not only to show his raw power, but to show he's fought upper tier beings. So I ask again, how is Imperiex beating Galactus? Blowing himself up to destroy a Universe?

glad you concede on your own mistakes regarding statement and actual visual showing

I have no stake on this fight, just showing your hypocrisy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 04:41 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That's the thing, we don't know the percentage of power he poured into each probe and we also do not know how Imperiex powers work. He could've put 10% of his power in each Probe and gained that power back via some other means, nigh instantly. It was also never stated if the Probes were all at the same power levels.

So we agree cracking the probe shells means nothing for Imperiex Prime as it's not hurting him in any way?

We know it's less than 10%, because YOU said Doomsday and Superman and Hippolyta were destroying 'armies' of them. An army is NOT 10 (unless you want to backtrack on your statement, lmao)?

And what was your point about him building a machine for the solar system?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 05:26 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Why is Doomsday more durable than all of those character?
Superman punches him with all his might and it does nothing. Entire JL blasts a weaker version of him for a long time and it does nothing. MM punches him with all his might and it does nothing. DS blasts him with the OB at full power and it does nothing.
Same beams which at half power disintegrated missiles that Superman couldn't put a scratch on using all his might.
In other words, DD >>>Full powered OB >>>>> Half powered OB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman's full force.

Question : Do you honestly believe that Galactus can disintegrate Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk
With a very casual blast?

Last edited by h1a8 on Oct 29th, 2023 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 06:54 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by MrMind
glad you concede on your own mistakes regarding statement and actual visual showing

I have no stake on this fight, just showing your hypocrisy.

He went from combat showings (which I have him) to Galactus destroying galaxies (not shown) as being greater than the combat showings I gave, back to combat showings when he was shown Imperiex destroying universes. Lmao

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 06:58 AM
DarkSaint85

Was that HP Doomsday? And how much power does it take to disintegrate Doomsday?

Yes it was.

At the end of H/P, they BFRd him to the end of time.

Brainiac saved him just before he died, and he was defeated by trapping him in four JLA transporters so he couldn't materialize.

Note he hasn't died yet.

Then Task Force X with Steel broke him out and set him against Imperiex.

So yeah, same Doomsday that was fighting Darkseid. Some will call it an avatar, I let you decide which it is. Then he casually vapourised him in one shot.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 08:04 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman punches him with all his might and it does nothing. Entire JL blasts a weaker version of him for a long time and it does nothing. MM punches him with all his might and it does nothing. DS blasts him with the OB at full power and it does nothing.
Same beams which at half power disintegrated missiles that Superman couldn't put a scratch on using all his might.
In other words, DD >>>Full powered OB >>>>> Half powered OB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman's full force.

Question : Do you honestly believe that Galactus can disintegrate Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, Hulk
With a very casual blast?

Lmmfao... these fts are sh**. Especially considering the portrayal of these characters in the comic. You have to be trolling. Superman, Hulk, and Thor has far better fts. You've even admitted characters power levels are different per each story.

Why don't you think Galactus can disintegrate any of these characters? Question, are the fts you've named superior than surviving in the heart of a black hole?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 04:08 PM
carver9

Yes it was.

At the end of H/P, they BFRd him to the end of time.

Brainiac saved him just before he died, and he was defeated by trapping him in four JLA transporters so he couldn't materialize.

Note he hasn't died yet.

Then Task Force X with Steel broke him out and set him against Imperiex.

So yeah, same Doomsday that was fighting Darkseid. Some will call it an avatar, I let you decide which it is. Then he casually vapourised him in one shot.

What's Doomsday beat durability ft?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 04:09 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

And they got destroyed by Herald tier characters. You have to hold that as well. Yes, they have solid showings but we've seen them get merked by Heralds. If you want to give Imperiex their fts, you need to give him all of them.

If the Probes is all you got, then Galactus outright destroys here.

Are you talking about the army of Probes that Doomsday, Superman, and even Hippolyta destroyed solo?

Get real, none of them destroyed the Probes causally, like they weren’t going all out, and Hippolyta used a weak point to destroy one. laughing out loud

The Word

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 04:39 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The probes were each him, split into little bitty pieces.

Reminds me of the shake machine adventure...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 05:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Weak point? Where was this said? Also, one hitting them IS casual.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 05:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Want a shake, carver?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 05:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So we agree cracking the probe shells means nothing for Imperiex Prime as it's not hurting him in any way?

We know it's less than 10%, because YOU said Doomsday and Superman and Hippolyta were destroying 'armies' of them. An army is NOT 10 (unless you want to backtrack on your statement, lmao)?

And what was your point about him building a machine for the solar system?

Means that whatever character did it>the Probes. Bypassed their durability. It means nothing to Imperiex, though.

Thought durability doesn't dictate power iyo. So Superman etc, destroying them doesn't take away from the power Imperiex gave them, right?

I brought up the machine because we have no indication "in previous settings" on how Imperiex destroyed Galaxies, etc...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 05:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'll take that as a yes love

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 06:13 PM
h1a8

Lmmfao... these fts are sh**. Especially considering the portrayal of these characters in the comic. You have to be trolling. Superman, Hulk, and Thor has far better fts. You've even admitted characters power levels are different per each story.

Why don't you think Galactus can disintegrate any of these characters? Question, are the fts you've named superior than surviving in the heart of a black hole?

Vaporizing HP DD with a casual blast is a shitty feat? Now you are trolling, especially if you are claiming Superman and Thor have better durability than HP DD.

No I don't think Galactus can. So Cool. So show me feats of Galactus blasting a high Herald to Trans level being and vaporizing them (casually). If he can do so then he should have done it once.

Imperiex did it, now you have to provide feats of blasts against DD level beings for Galactus.

And don't go back to the Galactus destroyed galaxies because we have you trumped there too.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 06:48 PM
DarkSaint85

What's Doomsday beat durability ft?

The million nuke blast, or maybe the Omega Beams? Or maybe the explosion that tore a hole in space (since we all seem to be loving this collateral damage = power argument atm) when he was weaker..
Means that whatever character did it>the Probes. Bypassed their durability. It means nothing to Imperiex, though.

Thought durability doesn't dictate power iyo. So Superman etc, destroying them doesn't take away from the power Imperiex gave them, right?

I brought up the machine because we have no indication "in previous settings" on how Imperiex destroyed Galaxies, etc...

You misunderstood me.

I said that beating them meant nothing to Imperiex Prime himself, as the energy just went back to him, and he made a new probe from every one that was destroyed:
(please log in to view the image)

Note that he can create an 'unlimited' supply of soldiers. That's a lot more than 100, right?

Also, this X% of Imperiex Prime is enough to kill an amped Diana:
https://imgur.com/a/QySG3Mv

But at the same time, these probes beating characters is testament to his power. It's not 'in my opinion' - it's clearly shown that the probes are just parts of Imperiex Prime, stuffed into energy containment shells:

(you asked how much of Imperiex Prime was in each probe; considering he can churn out 'countless' numbers of them, that's a LOT.

And proof they're for energy containment:

Zod destroying a number of them (I thought I schooled you on how powerful this Zod was a few years ago?) or Hippolyta, or Black Lightning, or Superman/Doomsday, means nothing - imagine fighting an energy being inside a containment suit, and celebrating that you've cracked/broken the suit rather than actually destroying the energy.

By-the-by, Zod was pretty high-end. Imagine a Marvel villain keeping Beta-Ray-Bill chained up in his dungeon and beating him every day, just for the fun of it to see how it feels to beat the crap out of Thor, despite BRB fighting back and eventually becoming so mentally scarred he's crying...people would be proclaiming him to be Skyfather tier.

Isn't it funny how Carver suddenly 'finds it' directly after I post it? evil face

Anyway. Zod was Doomsday level:

And Doomsday was shredding those probes alongside Superman. Zod was perfectly capable of killing Superman - so not sure why Carv's trumpeting him like some sort of low showing lol.

He was literally keeping Bizarro as a punchbag:

Russian Zod was pretty high end.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Oct 29th, 2023 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2023 10:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Bump.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2024 08:31 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The Hulk has variable durability that increases with his strength. The same force that it would take to destroy a solar system would likely destroy Doomsday as well.

Imperiex stomps.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2024 09:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote