KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » kraven the hunter vs King Pin

kraven the hunter vs King Pin
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol "at his best" he's done a LOT more than that.... not that it would matter because drugged and poisoned is how this would end up given the stips here--even if at his best doesn't include prep.

that's all dependent on this being classic kp. the cane? meh. don't know enough but doubt the thread starter intended to include an apparently mjolnir level weapon lol

smurph we should bz this in the summer! been too long since we threw down in a bz! lol

btw meant to ask earlier--how goes things?? winning any massive cases? throw any crime lords in prison yet?? big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 12:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Any ...... kingpins??

Edit: for old man Leo, as you mentioned Mjolnir.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was outright laughing at Malekith, too, and this was after he had just been in a helicopter crash (hence the wounds):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Apr 26th, 2024 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 12:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
that's all dependent on this being classic kp.

This is not the Digimark Era of KMC, Leo. Nobody buys that nonsense anymore.

Originally posted by Smurph
Your first mistake is thinking that there's any differentiation between silver age and current Fisk. He continues to accrue superhuman feats. Just flip back a page in this thread and look at him chokeslamming Tombstone. "OHOTMU" is simply wrong - in fact, his most superhuman feats have been since OHOTMU.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 03:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Leo last read a comic in 2003.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

lol "at his best" he's done a LOT more than that.... not that it would matter because drugged and poisoned is how this would end up given the stips here--even if at his best doesn't include prep.
But Kingpin at his best doesn't give one shit about chemicals in his system:
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

--

Of course, I can already feel Zopzop touching me under my computer desk, screaming in his girlish voice: "That's some bs! Fuck those new writers! Back in my day, that sort of thing would have never happened!"

Zop, stop it. I'm tired, maybe later.

And you're wrong, honey:

smurph we should bz this in the summer! been too long since we threw down in a bz! lol
Admittedly, Kraven has got some really good feats in recent years.

You should bz h1 in a Kraven vs King Shark match and banish him from the forum.

btw meant to ask earlier--how goes things?? winning any massive cases? throw any crime lords in prison yet?? big grin
Won a series of high stakes arguments about Abhi's ability to read

What about you???? Top of the NYT Best Sellers list yet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 07:08 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

don't know enough but doubt the thread starter intended to include an apparently mjolnir level weapon lol

Mjolnir couldn't do anything to Terminus. Adamantium sliced clean through Terminus... twice.

Mjolnir might be good enough to fend off some wild Somalians, but sticks & stones work just as efficiently...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2024 07:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Current Kingpin could eat classic Kingpin:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fisk once he got serious:

Old Post Apr 27th, 2024 08:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The shockwave from that blow was powerful enough to liquefy all of Leonidas' beautiful muscles. Irreversibly.

That's why he holds a grudge against Mighty Fisk.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2024 10:15 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

so i see a scan of fisk...knowing things...? a scan of his being immune to purple man's pheremones? confused i mean so is cap and a few others? a scan of him...being beaten up by kurse? and a scan of him fighting hulk?

you know what i don't see? i don't see a scan that suggests he's immune to poisons that have taken out spidey, deadpool black panther and venom.

but sure--if you think we need to use a version of fisk that wields an asgardian weapon to beat kraven, or we need to use a version of him that can fight hulk, well, okay. lol

and for stilt--classic in this instance as defined by how he tends to appear in VS matches.... :facepalm:

as stated early on--i don't know what his cane can do. i highly doubt it would negate all the years of him NOT having it--unless that falls under the category of him "at his best" and he's had it often enough to count. if he has it sweet. congrats on....convincing me of something i admitted last page?

HOWEVER, if he doesn't have it--as the "classic" version in most of his vs matches does not--then no one has yet proven he can't be poisoned--either to the point of being severely weakened or outright killed.

now, going back to my original post where i said kraven could POSSIBLY win--that's because i do think fisk has at least a possible--though far more mundane--answer for the poison. it's way more fun watching you guys post pics of asgardians and battles with the hulk though laughing out loud let me save you the trouble of posting a pic of the alternate fisk wielding the IG. i suspect that version could beat kraven too.

@smurph--i saw some of that mess with abhi across a couple threads laughing out loud it's oddly comforting to know some things really do stay the same. no best sellers yet but i remain hopeful. love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 01:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That Fisk wielded no Asgardian weapon, what are you talking about?

Also, you seem to not have Fisk 'at his best' i.e. if Kraven is getting prep and poisons, does Fisk not then get his criminal empire and I'm pretty sure he's pretty ok with planning and prep himself....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 01:49 AM
Smurph
------

[snip]

you know what i don't see? i don't see a scan

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 05:35 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Leonidas Explorer:

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 05:45 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Leo convinced me, Kingpin wins

Old Post Apr 28th, 2024 07:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

That Fisk wielded no Asgardian weapon, what are you talking about?

seemed the next logical step.

quote:
Also, you seem to not have Fisk 'at his best' i.e. if Kraven is getting prep and poisons, does Fisk not then get his criminal empire and I'm pretty sure he's pretty ok with planning and prep himself....

i didn't say kraven gets prep.... yeesh. i said at his best he would but doubt prep was intended here for either, but who knows? thread starter has failed to chime in. again though, if fisk gets his entire empire and all his assassins to use i suspect he could pull it out... cue facepalm (though it would make for an amazing story to see if kraven could plan a hunt that would lead to him killing fisk if he were hired to do so....)

anyway, more posts but nothing that shows fisk wouldn't be poisoned. and there's no need for at their best to make poison available to him--for kraven poison is very standard--he's used it countless times against almost everyone he fights.

despite the abhi-esque word-nastics i've seen in this thread, this is painfully simple--kraven can use and will use powerful poisons against fisk. all anyone has to do is prove they won't work for some reason. /shrug

Last edited by leonidas on Apr 29th, 2024 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 07:40 PM
DarkSaint85

at his best kraven gets prep and he wins. at his best without prep means he'll have some pretty wicked weapons so he could possibly still win without direct prep. if it's h2h in a ring kp wins but it's still not a stomp at all....

I mean, this was your post. At his best, Kraven gets prep and he wins....

Does that mean in your initial scenario, he gets....onesided prep? Or that KP also gets prep, but that means nothing because Kraven's prep is better than KPs prep?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 08:30 PM
h1a8

Isnt poisons (darts and such) standard equipment for Kraven?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 29th, 2024 09:05 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

I mean, this was your post. At his best, Kraven gets prep and he wins....

Does that mean in your initial scenario, he gets....onesided prep? Or that KP also gets prep, but that means nothing because Kraven's prep is better than KPs prep?

yeah traditionally kraven does prepare for any enemy he plans to battle. does kp always do the same? not really imo--though there are obvious examples of him doing so from time to time--but the opening can be extended to pretty ridiculous extents. hence why i said i doubt that was the intent. i mean at their best kp has thousands of soldiers but they are fighting in the amazon jungle and kraven has had a year to prep for it....so i was sort of considering how they'd go at it if dropped in a ring. if that means kp gets that cane cool. kraven would def his his weapons as well.

which led to the simple question--how would kp survive or avoid getting attacked by poison weapons? if that cane has some huge aoe attack that disintegrates kraven cool,or if it has a shield cool. i simply said kraven could POSSIBLY win with poison and got...a lot of strangeness in return. /shrug

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 12:01 PM
DarkSaint85

So I brought that cane up in response to Zop's point about adamantium weaponry - showing that in a direct head-to-head, adamantium is no longer the top of the pile.

As I said, it does not shoot anything (that we have seen). It's just a cane.

And yeah, if KP is planning to battle someone, or take someone down, he does....prep. That's literally what planning to battle someone is.

I posted the Kurse and Fixit showings to show in recent times, Kingpin has showings that classic Kingpin would love.

Against toxins? I guess that's what Smurph's scans were for - biological pheromones can just be tanked by KP. But that's probably his best bet,

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 01:08 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Smurph

Won a series of high stakes arguments about Abhi's ability to read

Its cute how you think you have won anything against me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 01:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

despite the abhi-esque word-nastics i've seen in this thread

Et tu, Leonitus?

😞😞😞

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 01:36 PM