KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator timeline?

Terminator timeline?
Started by: guinessmen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

u 2 need to stop it, v need some peace here.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 04:53 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

hey buddy as far languages go u just know 4 . i know 3 indian languages, french, german and ofcourse english too.u r busy pointin out grammar mistakes and try 2 embarass other people, that shows that people make fun of ur english and make u face regular embarassments that is why u try 2 give ur frustration some relief and other than that i have been writin here since a long time and no one else has complemented on my english other than u. and finally the word ***** that u used shows how much educated u r. that just shows that u r a cheap brat.please tell ur parents to teach u some basic manners and secondly the word ***** is used for females and ofcourse i have never complemented on me being male or female. by remaning backward i meant that the world has already moved 2 a modern era but still u need to learn some modern day techniques .this shows that u dont know how to read english. man ur condition is pitiable.u better start readin some newspapers and story books and novels.u r the worst guy i have ever come through ,earlier i used 2 think it was rages but now i have come to understand that he is much much better than u coz atleast he has some manners and knows how to read too.now listen 2 what i say , u r a big fat jumbo sized dick which can burst any moment. now if u can understand what i m writin - jumbo sized dick is worse than a little dick.and did u read what alic said? - we need some peace here so just shut up!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:26 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

You're hilarious, stop it. I even underestimated your stupidity and inability to read. Stop trying to assume things about someone you have NEVER met. Do I give a flying you-know-what about how many Indian languages you speak? Was I ever trying to compare the quantity of that? Is it relevant to the Terminator movie franchise in the least?

If not, you are officially stupid. If you continually depend on the lack of knowledge and that you can speak "3 indian languages, french, german and ofcourse english too" then you've got far greater issues than just ignorance.

I never made fun of anyone's grammar, just yours. Why? Because your b*tch ass called me out. Yeah, that's what I called you. English is a great, diverse language, isn't it? Too bad you don't know it.

Also, nobody freaking makes fun of my mistakes because I am an official English and Literature major. Dumbass, you think I got to this point by f*cking up like you?

Please explain to me what the hell language you're speaking when you say...

"complemented on my english"... -- Did you mean comment? And you spelled COMPLIMENT wrong. There is such a thing as a dictionary. Use it wisely.

"by remaning backward"... -- You still fail to understand that this is NOT the "modern era" of language that you speak so highly of. It's just wrong language.

"man ur condition is pitiable"... -- I believe you were trying to use the word most closely related to your own condition: PITIFUL. God, you define the word. No need for a dictionary on this one.

"u r the worst guy i have ever come through"...-- I don't even know what to say about this one.

Don't ever try to tell me I don't know language or I can't read. I somehow managed to interpret your bull****, didn't I?

Jumbo sized dick versus small dick -- hilarious. So you'd rather have a small penis and I have a big one? Probably not too far from the truth. When was the last time you got some? Your left or right hand don't count, either.

And dildo-face, as for reading magazines and newspapers and books? I've been reading since I could see. I'm going to be writing them pretty soon, so I'll be sure to include a little chapter to ignorant people like you who try to start beef over the internet without even understanding the basic concept of anything at all in the world. Not to just you, you understand, because you're not that special to me. Just your type.

Please learn to calm down and not be discouraged because you have a small pecker. I'm sure your mom doesn't complain that much.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:13 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

oh plz! for heavenz sake STOP IT U2. please, v r here 2 talk bout the best triology of all times. the terminator, u need 2 know that

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:48 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

wait alic first let me shut him up for some time. hey banana the truth here is that u and me have made some mistakes and brother u cant deny that. u pointed my mistakes and called me uneducated and then i pointed ur mistakes and call u uneducated . listen brother everybody can make mistakes but that doesnt mean that that person is uneducated.skule makes mistakes, alic makes mistakes, rages does, i do ,u do(and u cant deny that fact).no one is perfect. u called me uneducated bcoz i made some mistakes but even i pointed some of ur mistakes but that doesnt mean that u r uneducated.b4 saying anything like that 2 anyone just think that even u r not perfect in everything.u live in usa , u must b speakin english all the time thats why u r fluent but still u make mistakes then why cant i?coz i dont speak english all the time.i have given u one advice now take another learn to b a bit more polite and try less 2 use those cheap words.now another thing - i made a mistake by calling u banana boy but then in return u called me uneducated (thats really much more rude)and then u suddenly started talking bout my english, i dont know why u r so conscious about others english and i dont even want 2 know.as far as my mom goes she loves me and not my pecker coz she doesnt have a look on it every morning like mothers of some other people do.(now again u ahve no right 2 get personal with someone and his mother ok. take another advice dont talk about others personal things and especially family members coz if u say this 2 someone face to face u cant even imagine what kind of bashing u would have to face.now i have had enough of this and now please talk bout the terminator movies.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:07 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

I can take apologies. Just don't call me out again.
quote:
moviebuff: well thats what u think banana boy.

Nothing personal about you or your mom. American culture has us so desensitized that everybody cracks on each other's moms.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:07 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i give up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:21 PM
bad banana

That was a truce post, alic88.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I damn well hope this sort of talk does NOT happen again, for sure.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

u dont need 2 give up now alic coz its over.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:50 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

ahh phew the bickering stopped!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 05:04 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

thank u

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 07:03 PM
Ambarturion

Just so we`re back on topic again, I had a thought about the whole different timelines thing.

It was suggested that T1 is at the start of the second timeline (where John is fathered by Reese instead of some other guy)
It just occured to me that the events of T1 cant be the ones that change who John`s father is.
John gives Reese the picture of Sarah in the knowledge he will be John`s father. This means that in the timeline Reese came from he is John`s father as well, and the timeloop has probably went around quite a few times since the original change was made.

Sorry for rambling, I just had that thought and had to get rid of it somewhere.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:08 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

you all need to shut the fu.....oh i'm just kidding! Yeah i think either the timeline looped twice before or it is not clear why he gave kyle the photo. Frankly It seems to me he gave it to him, because he was the most qualified soldier other than john to protect sarah. And in hearing about her bravery, the nravery of her son, and never having a woman in his life other than another soldeir and neve seeing a feminine woman, sexy and clean as sarah looked in that photo made him fall in love with her. See he fell in love due to john an the photo, not the other way around. So initially or even in t1, john gave it to him, in order to recognize her in the mission that he mus embark upon. And t3 is shitty as a sequel to the franchsie.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:13 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

What are the chances that Sarah has an identical picture without think in Reese, and the future??

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:05 PM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

that's what i meant when i said that it's mor likely that it was the third go around..the photo may not have existed or she might have been dressed different or photo taken at alater time. assuming the same photo, it could have been that photo even if he had another father, but for different reasons. I think it was the second ot third go around.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:53 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

u all are hurting my brain..t4 will address the time travel part of the movie, as i had read somwehere!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:21 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

ok

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:59 AM
gordo

OK OK, the discussion may be over, but I have new theories. laughing What do you think?

DEFINITIVE TIMELINE(s):

T-101 and Reese arrive (from first timeline: first built t-101 in late 1994,
three years before JD on 29th August 1997*, john is military leader and reese's friend in 2029); T-101 didn't kill Sarah so John can be born and no change in timeline (because of that the whole picture part is right too ... and Reese can have Sarah's picture in the future, which Sarah got in the end of T1 from that boy -- but after the timeline-change in 1994 that possible future is gone I guess ... read below at 1994)
(except the fact that Reese never can be John's father, Reese can't know John in the future and then f*** Sarah in the past *lol* ... that's a logical error; possible solution: Sarah already was pregnant with the "real John" and didn't know it, maybe a little accident *lol* later she thought "it was" Reese and told John; but wait, Reese also believed it .. was he dumb? whatever .. )

T-1000 arrives and gets destroyed (wanted, but did'nt changed timeline)
T101 arrives, destroys Cyberdyne and changes the timeline (no Judgement Day on 29th August 1997 anymore -> delayed JD, John still leader in 2029, but different timeline and events)
OK, and John is 10 I would say, anything else is weird and destroys everything *lol*

no JD on August 27. after recognizing this Sarah died shortly after this because of her Luchemia

T-X & T-101 arrives and both gets destroyed. (and probably changed the timeline, although the T-X didn't kill John, but without both terminators he wouldn't survive the JD this way and would'nt meet his future wife like this)
so after the delayed Judgement Day a new timeline begins - without sending back any terminators and probably without knowing Reese, BUT John still as the leader together with his wife. [With knewing what happened 2004, John's Wife would send back a Terminator to stop JD (something with her father etc.) and not to protect John.]

* [Dyson said In Director's Cut, that he was VERY close to get the secret of the chip, and so it could be possible that they would build the first Beta-T-101 in late 1994 .. but well, he died in 1994, so this timeline is gone with the explosion of CyberDyne]

Gordo

Last edited by gordo on Nov 4th, 2003 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:49 AM
gordo is currently offline Click here to Send gordo a Private Message Find more posts by gordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Whew.... all this time travel talk makes me queezy. I was thinking though, instead of thinking of it as different timeline's, why not think of it all as one big timeline, and all the events occur as a consenquence of changing the past. ie, with Reese, he is John's dad, end of story. John was born cos he went back in time and .... ill stop there. And hence John was born, leads the resistance, blah blah blah.. but if Reese hadnt been sent back by John, John would cease to exist. Think about it... unless the terminator actually went back in time and John confronted it, John wudnt be the fearless leader he became. I dunno, you'll either see what im saying or be completely lost.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:10 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote