KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.

T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

James cameron is BY FAR a better director in this arena

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 09:39 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yeah he;s good

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 10:22 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Offcores James Cameron would be more capable to make the Terminator films he is the original crater
But….(this is from another Post)
I think everyone need to see this movie again (especial the true diehard terminator fans) you got to accept the fact the James Cameron is not directing/writing it. I have seen it 3 times and every time it gets better. You got to look at the movies in a different way then you did in T1 and T2 there is a different director/writer with his own ideas. He doesn’t know what James Cameron new about the characters. He only knows what he has learned from the other two stories. He had to develop his own ideas of characters and there personalities. And I think we got to remember that this movie is belt as a segway between T2 and T4. I think this was the idea of this movie the hole time to make a another movie with Judgment day here (and the good thing is, is in the next one they wont have to explain how skynet was built because they did in this one) new one and I think Jonathan Mostow already has the script written in his mind and I think It should be damn good

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:31 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

awesome movie

hi guyz i am new here! i am from pakistan and a really really big big fan of t3. i never knew one day t3 would b coming out. u no it is really confusing why people say that they HATE t3, i mean y is that? it is an a$$ kicking movie. i loved it! i wish i could just slap all the people hard who think t3 sux mad Kristanna Loken did a great job( yeah i no t-1000 was better) but still u no times change. they couldn't do the same thing again! that would've been boring. i give it a 10/10!

p.s: forget JAMES CAMERON for heavenz sake! hes gone, mostow did an excellent job

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:01 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i agreee everyone needs to look at the movie throw a new set of eyes this is not James cameron and i think Mostow did a danm good job

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 03:58 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

You dont know what you're talking about...JAMES CAMERON will never be forgoten...he created TERMINATOR you stupid Pakistan boy...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:38 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

WHAT DID WE WONT?

We wait for 12 years for the best movie of all time...we wont to see what we saw in T2 and T1, what we wont be able to see again.

We all now that James Cameron is not the greatest director, but his greatest part of his carrier is terminator and he now all secrets that we are all wont to know...HE IS OUR ANSWER...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:54 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

t3 scenes

O k i didn't like some of the scenes in t3. like when the t-x is in the car and is scott( kate's fiance) and all of a sudden stabs the driver( or whatever u may call it) and takes control of the staring wheel.THAT IS A SICK SCENE. there was no reason 2 show that. am i the only one who thinks this is funny

JOHN CONNER: judgement day. 2day? u gotta b $hittin me

ARNIE: no, i am not $hitting u! laughing i mean the way arnie says it so so funny laughing out loud

and when the t-800( arnie) says' TALK 2 THE HAND' that's pretty funny 2. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! T3 RULES, there is something really wrong with people who dont like it

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:30 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

look i know james cameron built terminater. but at this time v r only talkin bout t3! and cameron didn't direct it 2 bad! talk bout MOSTOW right now and what he did, dont talk about what cameron COULD HAVE done if he were 2 direct t3, of course he a brilliant director

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:51 AM
CoCooN

You might be 10yo...am I wrong?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:53 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i am 15, a big t3 fan, whats wrong bout being young?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:00 AM
CoCooN

I dont say its wrong being young....i'm sorry if I said that. But its wrong to be a smart ass. When did you saw T2 and T1? What do you know about terminator?If you saw T3 that dont tell me a lot....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:18 AM
alic88
Barzakh

i saw t 1 in and t2 in 1995, of course i wasn't there when the terminator came out but that doesn't mean that i know nothing, i am a die hard fan. i really do love the story, thats the most amazing part of the terminator movies. o k fine i may not know so much bout cameron but in t3 it is mostow who directed it and we should talk bout him rather saying what cameron could've dont with t3, of course he would've done it better since he made t` and t2, and by far t2 is better than t1 and t3.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:06 PM
CoCooN

We didnt say...we dont like it. But we compare it with T2 and T1 and we didnt expect movie like that. We didnt wish to see just funny action fiction movie. Terminator is the best movie ever, but only T2 and T1...T3 must be CUT OVER and make another one.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:07 PM
CoCooN

OK...few minutes ago I read on web site of Continentalfilm about T3 and they are talk about T2 and they said the T2 is the greatest action/scie movie ever...but on CNN official web site they said T3 is the greatest movie of Arnie's carrier - that does not make sence!

What do you think about music in T3 and T2?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:12 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i guess u r right, t2 had the style of its own. o k dont critisize me but i wasn't impressed that much with the terminator. i think b coz it was 1983 at that time and i watch it 13 to 15 years later,that could b the problem. i am sure that when it was released it was a smash hit. the coolest thing bout t2 is that no matter when u watch it u will still b amazed by it

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:12 PM
CoCooN

And also i think in T3 there are no scary scenes and horror like in T2... they screwed up...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:15 PM
alic88
Barzakh

t2 is by FAR better than t3, t3 is just a good comeback movie after something as cool as t2. i think t2 is one of the best films of all times! i really dont concentrate on the music that much but I LOVE the terminator theme music( u no with the drums, i guess u no what i mean) the music for the trailer of t3 wasn't that good, the trailer sucked but that might've been a strategy, so that the people dont anticipate much from t3 and then they get this

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:18 PM
alic88
Barzakh

the one thing that was missing in t3 were the BLUE AND BLACK scenes, the one with endoskeletons and stuff like that. i guess that will happen in t4 IF IT COMES. T3 has grossed 110 million in 2 weeks in USA. it still is 2 b released in UK and globally. if it keeps going like this we might not c another terminator movie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:21 PM
CoCooN

T2 groosed 500 million $ in whole world...but for T3 is shining future it is in cinemas just in USA, wait to see when it comes to Europe (UK is not the only contry in Europe) and Asia...I hope it will be best movie of the year...but like they said FUTURE IS UNVEBITABLE!...I dont know what that mean:-))), but it works

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:30 PM