KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » some PROOF that the real world is just the matrix!

some PROOF that the real world is just the matrix!
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

KidRock

Maybe you're not familiar with the hackers around the world, and this is largely due to the fact that the only ones you ever really hear about are 14 y/o Ueberhacker wannabe's with kiddie-script hacks in a can. Not real hackers. They have enough knowledge to be dangerous, but not enough not to do something stupid.

Think back to the 1980's, I'm pretty sure it was 1987 (maybe as early as '84) but a hacker almost took down the Stock Market with a Commedor 64 (10 points to anyone who actually remembers that pre PC computer big grin ) and a 9600 BAUD (NOT kilo, not Mega bauds...just BAUD) modem. I also believe that he was not caugh, atleast not for some time. Then there were the two, infamous, hacks on both AT&T and AOL between 1996 and 1998 - the hacker behind those attacks is still on the loose, but did not cause any actual damage, and reported the security flaws to the system admin.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:08 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

well....well...my penis is bigger then yours!

all jokes aside well how do you know im not a hacker? how do u know i never hacked state lines..never got into CIA data FBI data...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:12 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

this is so oldddddddddddd and not true

Attachment: lastweek.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:36 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

ok, i saw this n got screenshots from reloaded. Theres a shot form inside zion w/computer screens WITH BLUE MATRIX CODE!!! yeah, thats rite, BLUE. makes u wonder...

Attachment: blue matrix.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:00 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

are you tryin to get at that in "the real world" which is really a matrix the code is blue and not green? only problem would be that if zion knew theyd tell.. i think maybe just that inside the matrix its a green tint.. real world is blue tint.. and they threw that in..

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:02 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i am living proof

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

atleast say something usefull in 1 out of every 15 threads u post on..

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:34 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Where'd you get that pic from? It could have been easily edited in Adobe Photoshop or a similar program. You just have to change the Hue of the coding.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:40 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
atleast say something usefull in 1 out of every 15 threads u post on..

i was trying to lighten the mood

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:52 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

i got it from reloaded when the neb is calling into zion to get the doors open, c for urself.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:25 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

That code was not matrix code. That was the code that runs the construct that woman was in that controls the gates and shtuff. Y'know... the woman that says "Welcome home" and all that jazz?

Anyways, it can't be Matrix code because the machines wouldn't put a line that close to Zion.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 11:25 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pslice

in M1 morpheus says that the neb sends out a pirate signal to hack into the matrix. Maybe that signal isnt just for jacking into the mtx but also accessing computers and that stuff(like when Trin does that "Follow the White Rabitt" bit)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:25 AM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pslice

quote:
Originally posted by realworlddreams
ok, i saw this n got screenshots from reloaded. Theres a shot form inside zion w/computer screens WITH BLUE MATRIX CODE!!! yeah, thats rite, BLUE. makes u wonder...

There are little arrows going to the code signs. It is probably pointing out something on the code, seperate from the real-time Matrix code

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 02:27 AM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Wow. Been awhile since this thread was posted to.

But the biggest problem with the blue code being for the white room with door controls (among other things) is the fact that in M1, we are told that the only reason that they look at the Matrix encrypted (in code) is because the decryption program works for the system. If they wrote the code themselves, they wouldn't need to worry about it.

Unless, of course, that stuff along the right side of the screen is the decrypted info.

All of this is assuming that the picture is genuine and not edited with photoshop, of course, but I haven't gotten around to checking.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:18 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Wow..this topic was once a borin thread that has been talked about something like 20 times....but the blue tinted Matrix Coding is kind of a mystery...but i like the theory sum1butno1 came up with. Seems logical...

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:10 AM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZiggySharp

What if I told you I have been suddenly seeing matrix bits, and they make sense of higher physics?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:44 AM
ZiggySharp is currently offline Click here to Send ZiggySharp a Private Message Find more posts by ZiggySharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote