KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Can Anyone Beat Batman???

Who can beat Batman???
This poll is closed.
No one 10 37.04%
Superman 2 7.41%
Spiderman 4 14.81%
The Green Lantern 0 0%
Flash 0 0%
Aquaman 0 0%
Wolverine 8 29.63%
Gambit 3 11.11%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Anyone Beat Batman???
Started by: BatmanOverAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

batman even admitted that cap'n american could defeat him.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:38 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid

Not true. It's not because somebody thinks Batman isn't invincible, that this means this person does not know Batman. Whenever somebody claims that Spider-Man can beat Batman, every Batman fan shouts "You do not know Batman !" That's a bit childish, I think.

I know Batman, I respect him and I certainly don't underestimate him. Too bad that so much people underestimate the people below (people who can beat Batman) :

1. Wolverine
2. Spider-Man
3. Black Panther
4. Dr. Doom
5. Tarantula
6. Juggernaut
7. Hulk
8. Captain America
9. Daredevil
10. Venom

Need more ? No problem.. [/B]

Wolverine - I don't know about this, I don't know Wolverine that much, what is his training like, besides his claws and healing factor?

Spider-Man - You know my opinion on this, for everyone else check out the 31 page post on Spiderman Vs Batman....

Black Panther - Don't know anything about him....

Dr. Doom - hmmm.... this is a hard one, he is very smart and very deadly.... But he is a bad guy and in the Comic book universe I don't know if they would let him win...

Tarantula - Sorry Batman wins this battle...

Juggernaut - Again don't now much about him besides the fact that he is very strong, is he fast, does he have any weaknessess...

Hulk - If it is the old Hulk I think he could probably trick him into defeat... Just out of curioucity what would happen if Hulk was effected with laughing gas, would he turn to Banner again since he is not angry anymore... If so then Batman could use the Jockers laughing gas on him...

Captain America - When it comes to this two it is anyone guess... Batman has his gadgets and Cap has his shield and whatever else Tony can build for him...

Daredevil - Batman has already met him and they both know eachothers secreat identity so Batman knows that Daredevil is blind and has hypersences like hearing. With this information Batman can defeat Daredevil.

Venom - Ehhh I think he can manage to put together a few sonic weapons to end this match in his favour...

In the end it will all depend on who instigates the fight, and how much of an early warning the other guy will get. If Batman instigates the fight then he will win most of his fights, but if it is the other way round then he would lose a lot more matches.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:11 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DesertFOX311
Master Bong Hitter

blink

The Green Leaf Avenger Strikes Again

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:13 PM
DesertFOX311 is currently offline Click here to Send DesertFOX311 a Private Message Find more posts by DesertFOX311 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

quote:
batman even admitted that cap'n american could defeat him.

Come on batman has said the same thing to some other guy I do not know who but coming from batman I do not think it means squat.
It just kinds of go with his psychology thing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:35 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Please, Superman would destroy Bats, he knows this, admitted it in the past. All Superman has to do fly in at super speed and back hand him and he's knocked out cold.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:46 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Lenord

Hulk - If it is the old Hulk I think he could probably trick him into defeat... Just out of curioucity what would happen if Hulk was effected with laughing gas, would he turn to Banner again since he is not angry anymore... If so then Batman could use the Jockers laughing gas on him...

Now that I'd like to see - because I think it would have the OPPOSITE effect actually.

Laughing gas doesn't make you happy, it just causes you to laugh. I can see Hulk getting really p****d off trying to stop laughing. Laughing uncontrollably also freakin hurts after a while. Bad move, Batman.

I'd say he's just borrow some of Nightwing's pot and get all mellow yellow all over Hulk, before you know it, he's back to being Banner again, giggling at toilet jokes.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:01 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I'd say he's just borrow some of Nightwing's pot and get all mellow yellow all over Hulk, before you know it, he's back to being Banner again, giggling at toilet jokes.

now that would be a sight....nightwing, batman, and hulk blazed out of their minds...that could work too...everyone knows cops have the best dope

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:31 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by Mav
Please, Superman would destroy Bats, he knows this, admitted it in the past. All Superman has to do fly in at super speed and back hand him and he's knocked out cold.

Actually Batman has defeated Superman a number of times (when Superman was good and evil).... Besides Batman will probably be sitting down waiting for Superman with kriptonite beside him (Probably in some kind of led shielded room so that Superman doesnt find out about it until it is too late) and then beat the shit out of him and maybe even make him drink a cocktail of kriptonite to finish him for good....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:51 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Wolverine - I don't know about this, I don't know Wolverine that much, what is his training like, besides his claws and healing factor?

Well, for starters, he's three times as old as Batman and has been fighting all of his life. His memories are not always accurate (complicated story), but he has memories of being a samoerai, a CIA operative, a soldier during WW II and so on. He also knows martial arts and was of course involved with the ill famous Weapon X program.

His senses are also much sharper than that of a normal human being, so he will smell/spot/hear Batman before Batman notices Wolverine. Oh yeah, he has an unbreakable skeleton and eats tear gas for breakfast. Most poisons don't work too well against Wolverine, thanks to his healing factor.

Wolverine is a smart and very tough fighter. A normal human being, even Batman, can not truly hurt Wolverine with his fists.
quote:
Spider-Man - You know my opinion on this, for everyone else check out the 31 page post on Spiderman Vs Batman....

Yeah, we have a good debate there wink.
quote:
Black Panther - Don't know anything about him....

Black guy, very very smart, cunning, excellent warrior and tough as hell (no real superpowers, but you don't want to mess with him). To be honest, I think Black Panther has a better chance defeating Batman than Spider-Man.
quote:
Tarantula - Sorry Batman wins this battle...

I'm talking about the new Tarantula, not that old wannabe supervillain. The new one is very strong and tough, a bit like a mini-Hulk (not THAT mini, mind you).
quote:
Captain America - When it comes to this two it is anyone guess... Batman has his gadgets and Cap has his shield and whatever else Tony can build for him...

True.
quote:
Daredevil - Batman has already met him and they both know eachothers secreat identity so Batman knows that Daredevil is blind and has hypersences like hearing. With this information Batman can defeat Daredevil.

Maybe, maybe not.
quote:
Venom - Ehhh I think he can manage to put together a few sonic weapons to end this match in his favour...

Again, maybe, maybe not.
quote:
Juggernaut - Again don't now much about him besides the fact that he is very strong, is he fast, does he have any weaknessess...

Juggernaut is considered by most people as the most dangerous Hulk enemy. He is impossible to hurt thanks to his magical forcefield, doesn't have to eat or breath, is extremely strong, and is only vulnerable to psionic attacks. Juggernaut is no walk in the park, I would like to see a well written fight between Superman and Juggernaut.

He's not the fastest one around, that's for sure. But he's almost invulnerable. Here's a pic of Thor fighting Juggernaut.

Attachment: juggernaut.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:58 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:

well hes mean, though ,older than bat like 3 times, mad, and has a lot of fihting skill besides a unbreakeble skeleton,and helaing factor, so about skills he is way adavance than bat

quote:
Spider-Man - You know my opinion on this, for everyone else check out the 31 page post on Spiderman Vs Batman....[/B]

spider wins for sure, all that u said are excuse to make batman win,comon be serious u said he can beaten wolwerine be serious.

quote:
Black Panther - Don't know anything about him....[/B]

he is just like batman in skill,a though choise to make.

quote:
Dr. Doom - hmmm.... this is a hard one, he is very smart and very deadly.... But he is a bad guy and in the Comic book universe I don't know if they would let him win...[/B]

batman will be dead at a glance

quote:

Tarantula - Sorry Batman wins this battle...[/B]

u dont need to be sorry cos tarantula, will slaghter batman and use his ridiculous ears a toothstick. (he is strong as hell like hulk, or the thing, and beated the shit of spiderman.just to aware u of his level

quote:
Juggernaut - Again don't now much about him besides the fact that he is very strong, is he fast, does he have any weaknessess...[/B]

Juggernaut "Where u have gone ur bat insect? or i see ....u are where u belong. smashed under my feet"

quote:
Hulk - If it is the old Hulk I think he could probably trick him into defeat... Just out of curioucity what would happen if Hulk was effected with laughing gas, would he turn to Banner again since he is not angry anymore... If so then Batman could use the Jockers laughing gas on him...[/B]

hulk is imune to gas, he just sneeze, but if the laughing gas work he will be serious pissed of. iŽd love to see that hulk crashin all around and laughing of it.

quote:
Captain America - When it comes to this two it is anyone guess... Batman has his gadgets and Cap has his shield and whatever else Tony can build for him...[/B]

hard pick.but as for the shield and super serum ill go for captaim america

quote:
Daredevil - Batman has already met him and they both know eachothers secreat identity so Batman knows that Daredevil is blind and has hypersences like hearing. With this information Batman can defeat Daredevil.[/B]

daredevil is very skilled, even if batman wins, i wont think he will smile since he will have no teeth left

quote:
Venom - Ehhh I think he can manage to put together a few sonic weapons to end this match in his favour...[/B]

MUAHAHAH,yah right, venom is imune to these now, it must be a real big sonic thing. and venom hardly will fall into a trap

ABOUT THE QUESTION: even my grandmother can beat batman, all she need to do is grabing her grandmabile and her grandstick and batman will be teached for the rest of his life

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid

I'm talking about the new Tarantula, not that old wannabe supervillain. The new one is very strong and tough, a bit like a mini-Hulk (not THAT mini, mind you).
[/B]

My bad... I thought you were talking about the one that was killed in his fight with Spider-Man (I thought he seemed a bit out of place compared to all the others).

By the way I heard somewhere that Jags got rid of the totem that gives him his power so that no one else could find it, is this true and if so what did he do to it?

P.S. I think Hal Jordan could beat everyone mentioned here (Hal Jordan fan wink ), so if he's the Green Lantern he gets my vote (You should be more specific when putting down a name that is used by more than one character, there have been a lot of green lanters, both human and alien)

Last edited by Lenord on Aug 14th, 2004 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 10:42 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

BATMAN RULES!!!!!!
AND HE WINS!!!!!!!!
well maybe someone can beat him, but not yet...
don't forget he is the most dangerouse man alive!!!
by the way bats welcome! and special welcome

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:14 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

hmmm, who can beat batsy.....well let's see-
Daredevil
Wonder Woman
Black Panther
Black Widow
Batgirl (the new one)
Elektra
Iron Fist
Spider-man
Kingpin
Bullseye (when he's not disoriented)
The Hand
Fantomex
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Martian Manhunter
Ego
Access
Hulk
Thor
Captain Marvel (both)
Captain Universe (any of them)
Gladiator II (the Sh'iar guy)
Typhoid Mary
Ghost Rider
Vengeance
Moon Knight
Agent Zero
Cable
X-Man

damn, I'm just getting started....

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:24 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
hmmm, who can beat batsy.....well let's see-
Daredevil
Wonder Woman
Black Panther
Black Widow
Batgirl (the new one)
Elektra
Iron Fist
Spider-man
Kingpin
Bullseye (when he's not disoriented)
The Hand
Fantomex
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Martian Manhunter
Ego
Access
Hulk
Thor
Captain Marvel (both)
Captain Universe (any of them)
Gladiator II (the Sh'iar guy)
Typhoid Mary
Ghost Rider
Vengeance
Moon Knight
Agent Zero
Cable
X-Man

damn, I'm just getting started....

I think you are being a bit too unkind to Batman, he has a very good chance of beating some of those guys, while the others have power on the cosmic or godhood level and is a bit unfair to pit against Batman (I mean X-Man, come on... that would be like me putting Parallax against Hulk, it is not in the same league)

P.S. isn't Access the guy that has the power to travel between the Marvel Universe and the DC Universe. If it is that guy, I thought he had no offensive powers....

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:22 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

access has universal powes, he could teleport batman into mephistos anus. and who do you think i'm being unfair about?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 03:33 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

wolverine,punisher,green lantern,daredevil,spider-man, juggernaut

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:27 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

also....

hulk
thor
Ghost rider
abomination
thanos
Galatics

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:28 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

my GF on PMT

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:39 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stitchedBiTch

LMAO. You have such a retarded name for your thread. WTF...who can beat batman? Let me rephrase the question for you....who CAN'T beat batman? laughing No wait, nvm....i didn't mean that either.---- Here's the thing for real...: WHAT CAN'T beat batman? smile Yep, that sounds about right now.... I mean, think about it kid, a man who wears tights and has an incredibly chest (with fake abs) can't be that good. And besides...welcome to our new generation, where "Batman's" mission is to **** Wonderwomen HARD. Not to go around fighting dumb cartoons.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 06:47 PM
stitchedBiTch is currently offline Click here to Send stitchedBiTch a Private Message Find more posts by stitchedBiTch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

stitchedBiTch: Don't attack others. Personal attack to others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of views and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.... WITHOUT INSULT AND PERSONAL ATTACK.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 07:12 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote