KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » FETT IS BACK.....at last.

FETT IS BACK.....at last.
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you forget....the vong oppose anything that has to do with machines....boba fett is pretty much a walking machine. without his weaponry, he is not near as deadly.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because he's old. 50-year-olds don't scare me unless they have body armor and lots of guns.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:07 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

He might be old but he's also well experienced and probably something of a 'grand master' at what he does so I think he would still be quite a formidable opponent

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Unfortunately, being old in a gunfight doesn't cut it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

You make him sound like some gibbering old grandad wobbling about with a zimmer frame. This is Boba Fett we're talking about. If Han Solo can still be an ace pilot in NJO why can't Boba still be an ace bounty hunter?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'cos it is time for his nap.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ajunta_Pall
Dark Side Marauder

Maybe It's time Fett needed glasses to see a target more then 20 meters away?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Ajunta_Pall a Private Message Find more posts by Ajunta_Pall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

*exasperated voice* What is this pick on Boba thread or something?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 02:58 AM
Dexx
wingless

Well..as a clone..he can be at least as good as jango. But dunno how will he be (if he is at all)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

not as effective as he used to be.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I found this and thought it was funny enough to share!
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/jedi_hunter

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 04:33 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

LOL pretty funny. I like!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 10:31 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

heheh

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It is strange to see that helmet and hear "Crikey!" at the same time....

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 12:23 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
'cos it is time for his nap.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:03 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

All you Fett haters can eat a d~ck sandwich. If people wanna see the back cover(in bits), head over to www.jedinet.com.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

am i the only one that actually cares that Boba Fett is comming back??

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gracie of Hades

Um...

I glanced over the stuff people have written in the past and thought I'd try to help straighten some stuff out. Somewhere, and I can't remember exactly where, it says that Han is roughly 10 years older than Leia, so there's really not that much of an age differance between him and Fett. Also, due to the fact that Fett was wearing his armour went into the Sarlacc pitt, he was protected and, while injured, managed to climb out. How, I don't know. I'm just judging by what the official site has on there and what I know from various books. If somebody else already said this stuff, you have my apologies, kudos to you, all hail, and I'm going to leave now. Bye-bye!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Gracie of Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Gracie of Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

according to the Bounty hunter wars trilogy, Fett killed the Sarlacc with a missile or something, if my memory serves. Then Dengar pulled him out and with the help of one of Jabba's dancing girls(Neelah), nursed him back to health.

Oh, and i agree with the age thing. Although i think Fett is still a little older than Han.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:04 PM
yerssot

from what I remember he got out himself (yes, with the missile), dengar picked him up when he was in the dune sea

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote