KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

Two words: The Terminator.
Best film in the franchise

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:15 PM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

quote:
Originally posted by dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=3621349592

Anything little bit anyone can help with would be beneficial and greatyl appreciated.

Cute!Love the dog,I have a dog of my own....And I am tired of picking up the poop.I think the shuvle deserves better and my dogs poop in the house.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:31 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

2 just has it over 1. I don`t rate 3 anywhere close.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:52 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

LOL.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:57 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

t2 then t3 and the t2:3d ride( both are awesome) and then THE TERMINATOR( SINCE I WATCHED IT A GOOD 10 YEARZ LATER)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:28 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

Im one out of two who likes the Terminator the most? Just two? Dear oh dear...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:44 AM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Guy_in_the_back
Critic Hater

without a doubt. T2, Judgement Day, was hands down the clear winner. I haven't seen T3, and I hate to review a movie I haven't seen, however, Judgement Day revolutionized today's special FX. Arnold's best movie!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:32 AM
Guy_in_the_back is currently offline Click here to Send Guy_in_the_back a Private Message Find more posts by Guy_in_the_back Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I have to agree with Guy in the back and say T2:Judgement is by far the best of the Terminator Trilogy

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:46 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

t1 hands down, T2 was pussy

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:40 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I voted T3 but now that I compare them it's a tie. T3 was very good and I don't agree with the persons that say it sucked.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:50 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

agree with most of u .T2 was the coolest but even T3 was good. and skule u never told whether u liked T3 or not . i know everyone's opinions, what urs?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:30 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

Most definitely Terminator 2. A bigger, more dramatic version of T1 with meaningful themes and revolutionary special effects. Arnold in his acting prime and looked decent.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:51 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

T2,T1, and T3 are all the same no?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:10 AM
bad banana

Uh...definitely not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:11 AM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

113. what the hell r u saying. u saying that t2 is pussy? wht the FUC* is wrong with u. people may argue bout t3 but t2! i mean, it is THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES. but it is ur opinion and i really dont wanna start a fight. plz i wanna have peace

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:53 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

for me its a tossup btwn t2 and t1, the freshness of the t1 storyline when i saw it as a kid, just made me love that movie, u know ..advanced machines sent back into time. And that scene in the last part when they blow up the truck arnie was driving...and u see a humanoind figure burning in flames and u think finally it died, and suddenly u see..the t800 rise up in its full glory with a damaged foot it limps still trying to finish its mission of termination. u guys know what i am talking about!! T2 was the same cept the effects of course was far superior than t1 as the years passed, just comparing the 2 movies... t1 for sure. t2 close 2nd.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:35 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

the thing is i watched t1 a good 10 yearz later so i may well b wrong saying that 2 was better than1. but i loved 2 more than1. although kyle is the coolest hero, loved t1

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:23 PM
moviebuff

i dont know why some of u think that T1 was the best , i mean yeah it was good and original but it was not as good as T2 and infact not even as good as T3.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:52 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

i dont know why some of u think that T1 was the best , i mean yeah it was good and original but it was not as good as T2 and infact not even as good as T3.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:00 PM
Ambarturion

People think T1 is the best for a number of reasons.
It has a gritty realistic feel.
It has suspense and action, and is well scripted.
It`s the basis for the Terminator films and sets up the universe.
Arnold is truly menacing in it, before he is made into a nice guy for the sequel (and made into a caricature for T3)
The story is emotionally moving, makes sense and ends satisfyingly.

T2 mostly expands on the first film, doing most of the same stuff just on a larger scale. It also changes the characters so that there is an interesting contrast with the first film, while adding more to the story without messing up what has gone before. All this while ending on a positive, hopeful note.

Whereas we come to T3. Without getting vicious, it quite frankly seems like it`s set in a completely different universe.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:38 PM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote