More 'Tomb Raider' Endorsements[Thursday, April 19th, 2001]
Tomb Raider Chronicles reports that Lucozade Energy will be renamed 'Larazade' after the star of the movie 'Tomb Raider' - Lara Croft.
According to the site, the promotion will run from May to July, and will be featured on-pack and also used in advertising media.
Helen Gorman, a spokeswoman from Lucozade says, "Millions of gamers all over the world have spent more time with Lara Croft than they have with their best friends or partners."
"She is a heroine to millions of men and women and her dynamic and energetic nature fits well with the power of Lucozade Energy. We're delighted that we can honour her by changing the name of Lucozade to Larazade and by creating Croft Manor in real life as a fantastic prize for our brand's consumers."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]