Kate Winslet 'Pleased' With Nude Scene[Thursday, December 1st, 2005]
Kate Winslet says that she is "pleased" with her nude scenes in her new film Little Children. She admits, though, that she was concerned when she found out that she'd have to strip for the movie.
"I got very, very concerned when I was preparing for this film, because I couldn't find any head space at all," she told Harpers Bazaar magazine. "If you had said to me 15 years ago that when I was nearly 30, and had two children, I would be doing some very explicit sex scenes, I swear to God, that literally would have been my worst nightmare."
"But I got to a point where I thought: 'For God's sake, screw it. I'm always gallivanting around the place, going 'be who you are, be who you are'. I should just get over myself and get on with it#, and I did. The bathing suit was actually a fabulous red halterneck, and I was very pleased with myself, frankly, after I got through that."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]