Orlando Bloom Talks LOTR[Saturday, January 5th, 2002]
Orlando Bloom says he kept referring to J.R.R. Tolkien's 'The Lord of the Rings' for his role in the films based of the trilogy.
Thats because the three movies were shot simultaneously and out of sequence over an 18 month period, Bloom told the Associate Press
"You could film a scene from the first movie in the morning and a scene from the third movie in the afternoon and you could have shot the scene before that like three weeks earlier or two weeks earlier", said Bloom.
"So to keep that all in your head, it was like homework. You'd study the book, then study the scripts and then kind of merge the two."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]