Gollum To Play King Kong For Jackson?[Thursday, December 4th, 2003]
Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings) told SciFi.com that he was being considered to play the title role in King Kong, reuniting him with director Peter Jackson, though nothing is set.
"At the moment nothing is confirmed. But I would give anything to work with Peter again. And we've talked." said Serkis.
Serkis added that other Rings stars may work with Jackson again. "He's expressed a desire to work with a lot of the cast again."
Serkis voiced and acted out the role of Gollum/Smeagol in the Lord Of The Rings series, he would most likely do the same in King Kong.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]