Ben Kingsley Takes On Dinosaurs[Monday, May 13th, 2002]
Sir Ben Kingsley is in negotiations to star in the film adaptation of Ray Bradbury's short story "A Sound of Thunder", reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Kingsley, who received an Oscar nomination this year for his role in "Sexy Beast", would star opposite Edward Burns and Catherine McCormack in the film, which is to be directed by Peter Hyams ("End of Days").
The story is about a game hunter who goes in search of dinosaurs on a time-travelling safari, operated by Kingsley's character.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]