'The Santa Clause 3' Gets New Director[Wednesday, March 23rd, 2005]
Disney has signed director Michael Lembeck for The Santa Clause 3, according to Variety.
Tim Allen will is going to return, and will start shooting in November for a Christmas 2006 release.
In Santa Clause 3 Santa, aka Scott Calvin, struggles to keep his new family happy while battling Jack Frost, who is trying to take over Christmas.
The Santa Clause franchise has been a big moneymaker for Disney. The initial installment raked in $145 million in the U.S. and the 2002 sequel nabbed $139 million domestic.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]