Patrick Stewart Confirms 2005 Release For X-Men 3[Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004]
Patrick Stewart, who plays Professor X in the X-Men series, says that he expects the next movie to be released next year. "X-Men 3 should come out in 2005," Stewart told the Bradenton Herald.
At the Sarasota Film Festival Stewart said that he hopes the franchise will continue for several more movies.
On the Star Trek franchise, he says he doesn't expect to reprise his role any time soon. "I think Star Trek is over. And that ain't such a bad thing. The last movie [Star Trek Nemesis] didn't do well. ... But I'm sure all you saw it."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]