KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Official Signature Request Thread

The Official Signature Request Thread
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (905): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Godshinto
GodLike ******

The Official Signature thread

Alright so my gallery was moved, no need for tears. So Raz purposed that I make an official Signature thread here in the General forum. This thread will combine all of the threads that were started before this one that discussed Sig making will now be combined all into one. From now on all Signature posting requests and general Signature anything will be done here. No more threads will need to be started this will be the last one.

Note: Please do not post repeatedly asking for a signature, this is rude and annoying. Also, please include images (link to them) that you'd like used, as this will make the sigmakers's lives much easier. Thank you.

And courtesy of Barker, we have the lovely little tutorial on how to request a signature....and what not to do.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Peach on Apr 8th, 2006 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:50 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

hey godshinto give my sig a rating from 1 to 10 i wanna know what u think

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 06:15 AM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

This is for any sig maker?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:12 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Matrix Man a total 6 out of 10 it's got a great overall look but a bit cluttered. And Hege this isn't just for any sig maker but for all sig makers.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:26 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

what about me, i made this myself and its my first one!

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:35 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Although your signature is simple, simple seems to work sometimes I would make it a tid bit bigger, although simple is nice I had a little bit of a hard time reading the phrase. Cool phrase I don't think I ever heard cyclops say that.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:46 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

well i couldn't make it bigger cos it wouldnt let me, and the quote on the sig is norman bates from psycho, and the quote underneeth was from a comic that i had ages ago

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:52 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

Hegemon875 love your Transformer - Optimus Prime sig can you make me a Galvatron sig and Decepticon avatar?? pretty please....

cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:54 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

no prob.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:08 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

thanks bro...

cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:12 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

Godshinto> thanks man....i'll try and simplify it when i get the time

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:05 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Attachment: spidey sig copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 7085 time(s).

Last edited by Hegemon875 on Nov 17th, 2003 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:33 PM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

I'm not a sig maker, I need somebody to make me a sig. big grin

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:36 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

There any way you could do one with a thunderstorm, tornado, a hurricane and an explosion? I'd be eternally grateful

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Attachment: force sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 6819 time(s).

Last edited by Hegemon875 on Nov 17th, 2003 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:19 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Clever

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:28 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Anyone know where I can download color tables for Adobe?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:54 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

no but hegemon can do you me a HUGE FAVOR? can you make a banner of simpsons vs. family guy. but paper size like 10x10 in.? thanks

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:58 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Who requested the Spider-man one? I notice it has a Soul Reaver reference in it.

Anyways, a lot of good sigs here. I make my own but I'm just a beginner. The one below (whichever one it currently is) I made myself. Please don't rate it. I'm not that good at this stuff. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:06 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

soul reaver in the spidey sig where?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 12:11 AM