Ron and hermione (let ur imagination run wild)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padmeXskywalker
It's the christmas holidays at Hogwarts. Oddly enough EVERYBODY (including Harry) go home for christmas. Everyone that is apart from Ron and hermione. They are the only two pupils at school. Hermione only wants to study, but Ron has other ideas....

"Hey hermione," he said, one day confronting her, "How would you like to...." carry on...

riku harada
whoa!!!!!!! good plot line, but remember the rules. plz don't take it in that direction because it means closing and a ban.

Hemione finished the sentence for him: 'Study together? that would be great, Ron!'

honey_bunny3000
Um ok I guss ... ron said his ears turning red

JaehSkywalker
He and Hermione went to a quiet spot in Hogwarts to study.

while at the study spot, hermione noticed that ron is staring at her while she is reading her book.

please continue... thnks.... smile

potty4potter
"Ron don't you have anything to do?", asked Hermione
"yes, of course looking at you!"
Hemione blushed "really ron, i mean serious work"
"this is serious work", ron replied, smirking!
...........carry onsmile

Barker
"Are you sure it's not hard work?" Asked Hermione, Still Blushing.

"Maybe" Ron Replied. There was an odd twinkle in his eye....

If you didn't catch what that was implying, then you need to get a life no expression

Brunette Angel
"Well all this hard work is exhausting me..." Hermione sighed while looking at Ron like she never had before.
"Maybe we could take a break?" Ron asked with a grin on his face.

Saratn
"Oh all right." she said to Ron. "I suppose so. What did you have in mind?"
"Something special, that is all I will tell you." he said slyly.

Brunette Angel
"But we have to go somewhere first..." ron said as he grabber hermione's hand, helped her up, and led her down the corridor.

Saratn
"Where?" asked Hermione impatiently, and curiously.
"If you just hurry up then you'd be able to find out..."

Brunette Angel
Ron leads Hermione to a deserted hallway near the top floor of the school and turns to the only picture in the hall. He taps his wand on it and it swings open...

Brunette Angel
... anybody?

Ron tells Hermione to close her eyes as he leads her through the opening. "Ronald, where are we going...?" She asked getting a little annoyed. "Just wait and you'll see, cause we're here!" he said with exitement in his voice.

JaehSkywalker
"Where are we - ron, this is beautiful!!!" hermione gasped, as she saw a very beautiful place before her.

no idea what the place is. you carry on... hey brunette angel, love the pic on your sig!

Brunette Angel
oh thanks! i'm not sure what the place is either... i was hoping someone could think of something... embarrasment

Brunette Angel
okay,

"Yeah, I found this place a little while ago," Ron said as he gently pulled her through an archway of flowers. The portrait hole had led them outside the castle to a secluded garden full of all kinds of flowers and covered in a thin layer of snow. There were vines growing all over and berries sprouting on them. The sun was shining through the vines and cast a brilliant glow on the snow.

daisuke
Bending down, Hermion plucked a brillant blue lily from the water. "How prettyy Ron! Thank's for letting hme in on your secret!" Ron just smiled and stared at her. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

JaehSkywalker
"well, um, no...... you just blend in very much with the surroundings....." ron said looking away.

"what do you mean??" hermione asked, this time looking at ron's face. she's clearly puzzled.

ron smiled. "you look so beautiful when you look like that."

"like what? is there something wrong?"
i have a feeling this is going to be a bit cheesy......
continue.....

danagrint
"It's just that I..."
"what? hermione asked
"Well it's just that I..."

please go on

daisuke
"What is it ron?"
"Um....."
"Well?"
"Umm..... oh, wow! look at the time, i've got a bloody report to do!" ron ran out of the room and back to the library, leaving hermione standing alone in the middle of the garden

~ in the library ~
"Wow that was close," Ron sighed, and relaxed.
"What was close, Ron?" a voice behind him asked.
"Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Hey, calm down, it's just me." Harry's head was in the fireplace. "I just wanted to checking in with you guys. I'm having loads of fun at you house, Ron. The twins and I have been pulling pranks of Ginny." He chuckled. "So, you tell Hermy yet?"

danagrint
"tell what"-Ron
"You know what..."-Harry
"Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. Well actually we were studying"-Ron
"Haha, you and studying don't mix"-Harry
"Didn't you want to ask her out to the Halloween Ball, I have already asked Ginny and she said yes, and didn't you want to say 'I love you'"Harry said making kissing noises

JaehSkywalker
"your imagination is running very wild....." ron said, blushing.
harry laughed. "if i know, you really want that to happen!!!"

go on smile

Brunette Angel
Ron's face fell, "But I'm just too chicken to come out and say it... I don't know how." Harry replied with a smile, "Just make sure the mood is light so that you aren't tense, joke around with her and flirt a little. Ask her when you feel most at ease mate!" Just as Harry finished his sentence he turned his head into the fire, "Ah, we are about to eat! I'll talk to you soon Ron okay, good luck." And with that there was a pop and Harry wasnt' there anymore. Ron slumped into the nearest armchair to ponder.

danagrint
Hermione walks in

"Hey ron."
"Um... Hi...."
"Can you believe that there is a Halloween Ball"
Ron stares at her
"Well. who are you going to go with, Ron"
"I don't know,"
"Well I'm going with Victor Krum"
"WHATTTTTTT??"
"Wow, Ron, It was a joke"
"I gotta go"
"Why?"Hermione asked
"I gotta go pee"

please go on

Barker
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
Oddly enough EVERYBODY (including Harry) go home for christmas. t RoEveryone that is apart from Ron and hermione. They are the only two pupils at school.

Originally posted by danagrint
"Can you believe that there is a Halloween Ball"
First of all, a Bumping party that will be, with 3 people. Second, How is there going to be a halloween ball during the X-mas break? What the f**k?

Other than that........

Hermione swiftly said "Well, would you like to-", but Ron had Gone. She sighed and sank into a chair.

danagrint
I didn't know it was christmas break sorry. So let's turn that into a new years eve party then?

daisuke
Crookshanks climbed up on to Hermione's lap and rubbed his head against her arm. Hermione petted him and asked "Is it just me, or is Ron acting very odd?"

Brunette Angel
Ron left the common room and stopped just outside the portrait hole, unsure of where to go next. "I'm such an idiot..." he said as his clapped his hand to his forehead.

~*LoverGirl21*~
I'll help:

"I should of asked her to the dance. What if I go back into the common room and ask her."
"Yeah I'll go back and ask her."
As he was entering the common room Hermione was still there.

"Hermione, I was wondering if..................."

danagrint
*just say it*
"I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me?"
"Wow, really"

daisuke
"Er.....no, I'm just joking."

"Ron, you're breaking my heart."

"So you'd be willing to go with b?"

"Of course! I'd love to!"

danagrint
The Christmas Break is over and everyone comes back, exicted about the Ball.

"Hey, Hermione, What are you doing?"
"Studying"
"Did you here, about neville and luna?"
"Oh, yeah they were snogging each other"
"Can I show you something?"
"Um.. Sure"

Ron leads her to an empty classroom
Ron leans in to kiss Hermione...

Brunette Angel
Hermione's heart skips a beat, "Ron.." she breathes.

kooldudz13
hello ron!! cries harry cheerily from just inside the door

Brunette Angel
Ron nearly jumped out of his skin and Hermione shrieked. Harry quickly said, "Oh! I'm so sorry guys, i'll meet up with you later!" and then he turned on his heel and streaked away.

JaehSkywalker
Ron rolled his eyes. "Harry is such ah... anyway...." Ron turned to Hermione but she's not there..

daisuke
"Hermy? Hermy, where are you?" Ron storms after harry. "Bloodly hell Harry! You scared her off!"

"Sorry Ron. Just thought I'd say hi to you two. Didn't have a bloody clue that you two were snogging." Harry looked somewhat depressed and messier than usual.

"Why'd you have to burst in at that bloody minute?!?!?!?" Ron shouted at him

"Didn't mean it Ron.... Ginny broke up with me..... She's going with Neville, Ron......" Harry turned quickly and fled.

At the exact moment Harry vanished around a corner, Luna appeared behind Ron. "Hey Ron! Got a date to the dance?"

JaehSkywalker
Ron just ran off as if Luna's not there, and went out to find Hermione.

Brunette Angel
He rounded a corner and suddenly slammed into Ginny. "Watch it!" he bellowed at her. She gave him a nasty look and as he started to run off, she tripped him. He fell with a loud thud and Ginny walked off in a huff talking under her breath, "Well maybe you should watch where you are going you big oaf."

daisuke
Ginny, What's wrong with Ron? He just ran off on me." Luna asked, but stopped when she saw Ron. "I asked you a question. are you going to answer it or not.

Harry, coming around the corner slammed into Luna. "Sorry Lu -" He saw Ginny. "Er...... got to go!" He spun around and walked straight into neville

"Oh, Hi Harry, Ron, luna."

"Hi Neville," Harry Muttered, adjusting his glasses.

"Ready to go Ginny?" Neville looked at her.

"Yep!" Ginny grabbed his hand and Harry quickly got up, not looking at them

"Oh yeah, I saw Hermione Down near the pond. She seemd pretty upset you guys." Neville and Ginny walked off.

"Ron?" Luna tapped her foot angrily

Brunette Angel
"What?" Ron replied in an exasperated tone.

"Do you have a date for the dance?" Luna asked again.

"Yeah I do, sorry - I gotta go." He turned and ran off again but this time he knew where to go - the lake.

Harry awkwardly stood there with Luna until she asked, "Well, do you have a date Harry?"

cutie_pie13
"well errrr-", before Harry carried on, he realised it would be better not to go to the ball at all then with Luna. "urm, well you see Luna i have got a lot of things to do on that night and... im not sure i will be able to come, so sorry".
"please come Harry, i really want to go and i have no-one to go with, please", said Luna.
"o well okay", said Harry, realising that if Ginny is going with Neville, then he could go with Luna.

danagrint
Meanwhile byt the pond...

"Hermione, Hermione???" Ron was screaming
The Ron saw Hermione by the little srub in the pond. Hermione has tears coming down her face.

"What's wrong Hermione"

JaehSkywalker
"well, uh," hermione wiped tears from her eyes then screamed.

"what is it?" ROn turned around and saw harry.

ROn pouted. Hermione just laughed.

daisuke
"Why the hell are you always here when i want to talk to someone a alone harry?" ron glared at him and noticed that 'Harry' was wearing a Slytherain robe. Hermione jumped up and ran to give 'Harry' a hug.

Brunette Angel
Ron stared blankly. He tried to utter something but nothing came. However, 'Harry's' hair changed from black to blond and his face twisted until it was Malfoy. The Polyjuice Potion. Ron gaped at him for what seemed like an eternity until Hermione said, "What's the matter Ron?"

daisuke
"Bloodly Hell Hermy! That's not Draco, I meant Harry! it's Draco!" Ron stammered.

"What's that about me?" Draco hugged Hemione tightly.

danagrint
"So we aren't going to the dance together?"

"As If. Your such a redneck woman"
Hermione said as she walked away with her arm around Draco.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Ron! RON! What's the matter?" Harry was there
Ron actually had a nightmare
"It was the scariest dream ever, Hermione and Draco were hugging each other"

They got out off bed and got dressed and went into the common room were Hermione was waiting.

"Ron! What happened I heard you screaming"

Brunette Angel
"Uh, bad dream," Ron mumbled.

"Okay, as long as you are alright," Hermione said slowly.

Harry clapped his hand on Ron's back, "of course he's okay!! But to change the subject, since the dance is coming up next weekend, I say we go into town for a couple of pick me ups!" He said this all too cheerfully and both of his friends noticed.

"Forget about me, are you okay Harry?" Ron surveyed him closely. "Shopping, honestly..." he muttered to himself.

JaehSkywalker
"weLl let'S g0!!" hArry muttered

thEy wenT to hOgsmead tO buY soMe of THat piCk me Ups...
thEn alOng thE way They sAw GinnY anD lUna...

Brunette Angel
"Hey Harry!" Luna said enthusiastically as she ran over to him.

Ginny followed her at her own pace and set her gaze upon Harry.
He stared back as they locked eye contact. As soon as Ginny reached them Harry could see tears in her eyes.

He was stunned but just before he opened his mouth to ask, she pulled her arms around him and slowly inched her head closer to his until she was so close he could see every freckle on her nose and every tear in her eye...

faerie
"I'm sooooo sorry Harry!" Ginny mumbled. "Luna told me all about how upset you were. I din't mean to hurt you, it's.... it's just that I've always had a crush on neville, so when he finally asked me out I just had to say yes...."

"Er.... i understand Ginny. I'm over it...." Harry tried to smile.

(sorry guys, I just really hate the Ginny-Harry thing. I found it really cliche. I meant friend's younger sister? how old fashion.)

Susan-Storm
Harry walked Away as Ginny Stand in the distance trying to mutter goodbye but it was not working

Ron was Running through the main hall till he saw someone sitting in a corner..staring into space,to his shock it was hermione with books in her hand. ron just slowly walked over there to see what in gods name was wrong

"Hermione?" he muttered.he tapped her sholder but she did not move
he repeated over and over and over and over her name and she still did not move till he Yelled "HERMIONE WHAT IS WRONG!?" hermione Blinked and turned her head her flicked to her other sholder when she Faintly said "somthing is..." before she coudl finish her sentence her head went down..ron was Startled..he felt her chest..she was not dead..he ran to get help...................To be or not to be continued

Brunette Angel
Ron dashed towards the infirmary knowing Madame Pomfrey would be there but slammed into Professor Snape along the way. "What are you doing Weasley? You could injure somebody if you ran into them like that." He said with a sneer. "Professor, please, something is wrong with..." he said frantically until he was cut off. "I don't want to hear your silly excuses, ten points from Gryffindor," He said sternly, then smirked. "But Professor! Hermione!" Ron cried exasperated...

takuto
"Ms. Granger? What has that smart-aleck done this time?"

danagrint
oh man...

"..." Hermione didn't saysmile

"Ron picked Hermione up and rushed to Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey" Ron said
"What's wrong now! OMG! Let's see! Harry Potter died! Yipee Finally"
"Oh no! you see mada.."
"MADAME POMFREY"
She began to laugh and then she put a flashlight under her face and laughed menaically.

Harry started into and opera song about cheese.

"Help me god oh please"
"what's wrong with everyone" Ron screamed

Susan-Storm
Ron Had hermione by her arms..draging her across the floor by her legs cause he could not pick all of her up. while he was draging her up stairs malfoy out of no where came up to ron and...

takuto
Originally posted by danagrint
oh man...

"..." Hermione didn't saysmile

"Ron picked Hermione up and rushed to Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey" Ron said
"What's wrong now! OMG! Let's see! Harry Potter died! Yipee Finally"
"Oh no! you see mada.."
"MADAME POMFREY"
She began to laugh and then she put a flashlight under her face and laughed menaically.

Harry started into and opera song about cheese.

"Help me god oh please"
"what's wrong with everyone" Ron screamed
i'm confused.....

Brunette Angel
me too...

Susan-Storm
Back to the story plz big grin

Brunette Angel
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Ron Had hermione by her arms..draging her across the floor by her legs cause he could not pick all of her up. while he was draging her up stairs malfoy out of no where came up to ron and...

Smacked him on the head and streaked away laughing. It was then that Ron finally got some brains back and used the Wingardium Leviosa spell on Hermione to carry her easier. He hurried to Dumbledore's office but once he reached the entrance Hermione was herself again. "Whagoinoron?" she slurred as she tried to figure out where she was and was what going on. "You know what, I really have no idea." Ron sighed as he slid down onto his knees. "I'm so confused..." he muttered.

Susan-Storm
"so am i." said hermione
Ron yawned " i am tired."
"you can't be tired till you tell me what the Bloody Hell is going on!"
Hermione said sternly
"Hey thats my Line."
ron Said Faintly
"Just tell me ronald what is going on."
Ron started
"Okay...you see..."

Brunette Angel
Ron tried to explain to her what was going on, but he didn't really know himself. So he did the best he could and when he was finished she sat down beside him. "That's really strange..." she said as she yawned. "Yeah, it is..." Ron agreed as he put his arm around her and pulled her close. She just smiled, they were finally alone.

Susan-Storm
Then of course 5 minutes later harry ran in and said....

Brunette Angel
Then of course 5 minutes later harry ran in and said....

More like sang, "I LIKE CHEESE!" at the top of his lungs in what he thought was an opera voice and then ran back out. Ron and Hermione glanced at each other then burst out laughing. Ron was on his knees and couldn't breath when the entrance to Dumbledore's office sprang open and Dumbledore rushed out...

takuto
this is getting very funny.

"Gummy Worms!" he shouted as the gargoyle sprang back into place. "Oh, pardon me Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley. Have you seen Harry? It seems some of the Sytherains had cursed him."

Darth Takáta
LEMOOOOOOOOON CURRRRRRRD harry screamed.

Susan-Storm
Harry Ran to ron and Slamed him in the head with a BIG Lemon..Rons Hair turned yellow..Harry ran away laughing "LEMONS!"

Brunette Angel
Dumbledore streaked after him (who knew he was that fast?) and headed him off in the entrance hall, "Harry, let me cast the counter curse!" he said as he raised his wand...

Susan-Storm
Harry siddenly was still and ...dropped the Lemon and kneeled and Kissed the floor "after afect." Dumboldore said.."off to buy some frogs.".and he walked away

takuto
"Er..... What just happened?" Harry stood up. "An why are my hands dyed purple?" Harry looked at Ron. "You have yellow hair. It's kind of funny looking. I feel all happy......" Harry keep staring at Ron's hair

Susan-Storm
"Uh...I Think i looked cute as a blonde?"

Then Hermione Intrupted " you always lookes cute." then she turned Red." Harry and ron looked at her,harry suprised,Ron joyus..

Brunette Angel
Harry had enough of watching Hermione and Ron google at each other and headed out to Hagrids. In the meantine, Hermione and Ron went up to the common room and discovered no one was there...

Susan-Storm
...no expression I Will let someone else answer to that one

takuto
"Hey, Hermy. Wanna come up to the boy's dormitory?"

"You know it's against school rules."

"Aw, come one Hermione. You've done it before."

"That was at Christmas."

"Then come up right now."

"Fine," She kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go."

Susan-Storm
The Hurried Up the stairs Hermione Looked around then out of nowhere skipped up the stairs..she listened to the door and no one was there,come to think about no one was in the school...

Brunette Angel
Because they were all outside since it was such a beautiful day!

"So what are we gonna do in here?" Hermione asked as she walked to the window. She pulled it open to let the breeze in and stood there as it blew lightly on her face.

Susan-Storm
Hmm..Ron said,"In Room With girl..or Beautiful day...what a challenge to pick."

danagrint
omg! please don't let this story turn nasty, I'm only 13

I'll just let someone else take this=)

Susan-Storm
Hermione Yawns "I Got to study."

Ron looked at her biwildered "Study What?!"

"Who Knows." Then suddenly a ballerina comes and dances around the two of them then rises to the celleing.

"OOOKKKAAAAY!" they both said,then ron turned to hermione and said "Who were we talking about." Hermione says ".........i am not in the mood to hear movie quotes today.." Ron stared at her "whats a Movie ?"

Brunette Angel
::I don't get it...::

Susan-Storm
Said ron.."God help me." Ron said again. Hermione Ran down the Hall

takuto
they ran over harry

Brunette Angel
Harry ran away from them.

takuto
Hermione dragged Ron to the library

Brunette Angel
"I REALLY need to study Ron! You should too if you want to do well. Here, I'll help you," Hermione said as she plopped down at a table with Ron and began taking out her books.

takuto
"Er..... No that's okay hermione. Let's go out side!" It began to rain chocolate slugs.

Brunette Angel
"Ug, that reminds me of when you vomited slugs..." Hermione said in disgust.

Susan-Storm
"Slugs Scare Me..." Hermione said.."Me too." Ron Continued

Brunette Angel
"Well then, let's stay inside." Ron said as he slipped his hand in hers and they started walking together.

Susan-Storm
..no expression They Turned a Corner and Jogged up stairs

JaehSkywalker
hey susan_storm, you really lyk ioan do you?? well, okay he's cute pretty much big grin

and ran into Harry(again 4 always....)

Brunette Angel
"Oh, hey Harry," Ron said with little surprise.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
hey susan_storm, you really lyk ioan do you?? well, okay he's cute pretty much big grin

Yes i do Master big grin

JaehSkywalker
he's one of my 4 top cute stars in the world.....

actually, he's 3rd

Susan-Storm
AWESOME..YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND

Brunette Angel
Originally posted by Brunette Angel
"Oh, hey Harry," Ron said with little surprise.

"Hey! I was just heading outside," Harry said happily as he began down the stairs. "Oh, well it is raining slugs so I wouldn't recommend it," Hermione replied unconcernedly as she pulled Ron along behind her as she made her way up the stairs, "See ya Harry."

JaehSkywalker
no its not!!! its raining flowers!! harry said, grinning

flowers?? ron said, puzzled

naah just kidding thnx hermi 4 telling me!!

ron rolled her eyes. hermi smiled

JaehSkywalker

BEST FRIENDS!!! eek! Happy Dance

yeah!!!!

JaehSkywalker

BEST FRIENDS!!! eek! Happy Dance

Susan-Storm
Anywho
____

Then it started to Rain Candy Corn ron screamed "CORNY CORN CORNER!"

Brunette Angel
But all at once, the clouds cleared up and it stopped raining. Ron and Hermione were walking down the hall hand in hand while Harry was on his way to Hagrid's hut.

danagrint
Harry walked up to Hagrid's hut and started banging on the door. Hagrid opened the door and Harry waled inside.
harry said "I need girl help"
Hagrid said "I remember my best girl friend"
"So" harry whispered but hagrid didn't hear.
"Well my crush likes this guy and the guy likes my crush, so now they were just holding hands" Harry said breathlessly
"EWW! YOU LIKE HERMIONE GET OUT OF MY HUT!!!" hagrid screamed
"okay...."

Meanwhile with hermione and ron...
they were....

JaehSkywalker
he lyks hermi???

Susan-Storm
Then in the distance harry was running after the two the both screamed and ran for there lives..Then Ron woke Up..the whole thing was a dream..i mean about harry liking hermione..not the whole thing

Brunette Angel
Just to make sure, Ron dashed to find Hermione and make sure she wasn't with Harry.

He found her at the library and heaved a sigh of relief that she was alone and not with Harry.

He walked towards her table and sat down next to her.

takuto
Harry, actually was in the Great Hall drinking butter beer and playing cards with the house elves. "SPEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry fell backwards and was picked up by the house elves, just as Hermione and Ron walked in. "Hey Hermy, hey Won!" Harry slurred. "I'm having a SPEW meeting!"

danagrint
HEY REMEMBER THERE WAS A NEW YEARS EVE DANCE!!!

danagrint
wow. ok let's see....

"I thought you hated SPEW! Ron spat out
"I hate spew now" Hermione said "Nobody joined except you harry and neville"

"Let's go somewhere" Ron said
Hermione said...

takuto
"Awwww! By then, guys! The House elves were going to let me help decorate for the dance." Harry laughed and fell again.

"Hermione rolled her eyes a dragged Ron from teh room. "Let's go some place private."

danagrint
"but I'm hungry" Ron said
"when is the dance anyway" hermione asked
"It's a New years Eve party, so it will probally be on Valentine's Day" Ron said and grinned

"We are going together right?" hermione asked
"No sorry hermione, I'm going with Cho" ron grinned
Hermione laughed "I'm going with neville"
"Ok let's see harry is going with... someone and were going together and neville and ginny are going together."
Ron had stated bouncing up and down and said "wee-wee g2g bye"

Hermione was very very VERY VERY suprised when ron kissed her on the check.

"HEY WHO IS HARRY GOING TO THE DANCE WITH" hermione yelled

And Ron yelled back ...

takuto
"Dobby!"

danagrint
ROFL!!!!!! LOL! THAT WAS FUNNY!

takuto
"Yes Master Weasley?" Dobby was standing in the doorway to the Great Hall.

danagrint
I'm still laughing
ok... lets see...

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked
"Harry Potter is with...

go on

Susan-Storm
"with With With"

"Draco."

"wha..wh...w....what?"

"yes draco."

"heh"

"oh you did not hear me"

Then Dobby hits His head at closest Stone

Brunette Angel
"Ack!! Stop it Dobby!" Ron pulls him away from the stone. "Where are Harry and Malfoy??"

"I have been forbidden to tell you sir." Dobby replied in a squeaky voice.

danagrint
"I forbid to tell you there in the perfect's bathroom and that the new password is flobberworm"

"Thank you Dobby for not telling me that" Ron grinned
"Oops" Dobby said while Ron ran up to the perfects bathroom and said 'flobberworm' It opened and inside he saw Moaning Murtle doing............

Brunette Angel
A tap dance for Harry and Draco!

When she was finished they both gave her standing ovations, clapped and cheered loudly for her.

Ron stood in the doorway gaping and the strange scene.

danagrint
"RON!" Harry, Draco and Moaning Murtle screamed
"What are you doing here with moaning murtle and this git?"
"Well we are..."
"Gotta tell you later!"
Harry ran out of the room like he was on fire and running to the exit.

Later....

"Why were you doing that?"
"You know the dance is in 5 days right" Harry said and Ron answered, 'Right'

"Well we were just practicing for it?"
"With Moaning Murtle?" "Yeah"

Night before the dance...

"I don't have a date." Harry said
"I have the perfect date for you let me get her" Hermione said

Hermione brought back...

takuto
Winkie

"You two look perfect together!"

"Winkie would prefer not to go to the dance."

"What's that Winkie? But you'd be going with Harry Potter!"

"Winkie would perfer to be with Dobby."

"Oh, let her go, Hermione. I'll go with......"

-----------------------------------------------------

your turn

danagrint
"Luna"
Hermione starts laughing so hard she fell on the ground. Luna walkes in.
"Harry, I haven't seen in like weeks!
"Do you have a date for the dance yet!"
Luna answered with a quiet 'Yes'
"Sorry Harry, I'm going with................"

please go on

Brunette Angel
"Colin Creevey... He asked me yesterday morning. I'm really sorry Harry." Luna said sincerely.

"That's okay... but do you know who I could go with?" Harry said hopefully.

"Oh yeah!! My friend doesn't have a date yet either!" Luna exclaimed brightly.

"Really? Who?" Harry asked.

"Well, her name is......"

continue...

danagrint
Bob!

JaehSkywalker
"bob? i don't think i know her...."

danagrint
"Oh she's great. Her name is Billie Bob Jo Johnson"
"she has a great sense of humor"
"And she has dated lots of famous wizards like.. Dumbledore and...

go on

Brunette Angel
"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a sec, she dated Dumbledore? Just how old is this girl?" Harry cried out as he stared in unbelief at Luna.

JaehSkywalker
"um i forgot... sorry... but she's great I promise.... wait, give me a few min. to think... she's __"

sorry, no idea how old she'll be...

danagrint
"In Malfoy's bedroom"

JaehSkywalker
"wait a min" harry was about to say something when lune dragged her to malfoy's room. there he saw bob, one of the most ____

danagrint
ugliest women in the world her nose was at the top of her head and her mouth was located at her forehead

Susan-Storm
Bewildered and Confussed They Ran away..when suddenly they Bumped into _________

danagrint
Cho Chang

Susan-Storm
"hi." Cho Muttered then suddenly _______ Walked in

danagrint
Dumbledore walked in lol.

"What is up my homies" He asked

Gaia
"Er..... nothing professor." Harry stammered. "I was just here to see if Cho had a date."

"I'm sorry I'm going with Viktor Krum!"

"You're what?????"

milion888
"Yes, he - "
"Psychedelic my brothers !" said Dumbledore rushing towards the students, and one could easily see how high on dope the headmaster was. "Gimme love! - he continued in the same tone of voice- Yo Harry, lit this spliff for me, will'ya ?"

Susan-Storm
Then Suddenly Hermione out of all people with fleur,ginny and 1,333,993 other girls started to do ballet for 6 hours

milion888
Or at least that's what Dumbeldore was seeing, given the fact that he was sooo high at the moment.
"Duuuuude... this is like sooo ________"

danagrint
"funka delik"

"Harry, you do know the dance is in 4 hours, right?" Ron asked
"Who do you want to go with them?" Hermione asked

Dumbledore hugged Harry and then ran away and then answered Hermione by saying ...

milion888
"I dunno. Man, I wish Voldemort was still available. Does he even have a date?"
"But Harry, you can't possibly think that - Ron, what the bloody hell are u doing?"

danagrint
Ron was now french kissing Dumbledore

milion888
"Oh my God, Ron, how many times have I told u this? No abusing Dumbledore when he is high. And besides, if you want to hump his leg like u did the last time, you may want to think again: I hear Snape coming, and he sounds like he ___________"

danagrint
"drunk"

milion888
"Wadda yoo stun-dents do-ing he-re at this h-h-houer ?"tried Snape in a confuse voice. "Well, darn" he continued."And you, preety lady" he said approaching Hermione, his hand still clutching a bottle wraped up in brown paper

Gaia
"Hey! Back off!" Harry stepped in front of Snape. "No one touchs Hermione......"

danagrint
"Unless I touch her first"

Gaia
"HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hermoine slapped him. "YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

danagrint
lol

Ron started to talk, "The dance is in 3 hours"
"So Harry,being a perv. who do you want to go to the dance with?"
Harry said...

Gaia
"well, I would like to take you Hermione. But I guess I'll be going with our dear friend, seeing as she offered this morning."

"Our dear friend?" Hermione looked at him. "And who would that be?"

"Oh, I meant to say......."

-----------------------------------------------
just put a name ppl. we've been circling this topic for too long.

Susan-Storm
Then Ron Woke Up

"God i Need medicne..these dreams are terribley scary."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>